Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Calling on a Star

3 posters

Go down

Calling on a Star Empty Calling on a Star

Post by John Asher Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Less than a week and John was already set up for his online classes. He had his pc and some of his books, but would need to get the others, and he knew just who would be the one to get those items for him. Plus, he had a feeling O could use some fresh air away from the hustle of classes. Knowing he was probably gonna be or just getting back from his trip out to the country for a pride meeting, he phoned him up and had to wait exactly three rings before there was an answer.

“Yo, O, I need you to do me a huge favor, I swear I will pay you back when I am back at the school, plus you can chill for a few days before you gotta head back to the start of classes, and who doesn’t want a few more vacation days? I mean really bro…” He heard his roommate on the other end sigh for a second. But then he grinned. “Sweet, alright, well I need you to run by the bookstore and grab the books I have on hold. They are already paid for and have you name as the pickup. Then if you can grab the two bags at the foot of the bed and bring those. Thanks man you are doing me a solid. I’ll let my sister know you are bringing me some stuff and you might stay a few nights. You can bunk in my room bro.” He listened to the other end and got the general time of his arrival and grinned. “Thanks man, I owe ya one, see ya then.” Hanging up the phone he smiled to himself and got up, moving to go get his room picked up for his buddy then sent a text to his sister. -Hey sis, my roomie is gonna be coming for a few days. He is bringing me my books from school and chilling in my room till classes start. He is the lion that has helped me with everything. -
John Asher
John Asher

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Calling on a Star Empty Re: Calling on a Star

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Titania was at work, she had just finished up what she wanted to get done before she was on her way back home.  It was as she was getting into her Jeep that she got the message from her brother, and she looked down to her phone, the Jeep had yet to even be started but the doors were locked.   She got a bit of a grin because she knew he had been gone away a bit too long.  She fired a text back to him.  -Is there something you want to tell me on why you're sharing a room?   We have plenty of rooms we can have one made up for him if you would rather.-  Oh, she was grinning she still had to hit the grocery store before she would be home.   She turned the key in the ignition and began backing out of the spot, the next stop wasn't to far, and she was a smart girl she didn't text and drive. 
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by John Asher Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:04 pm

John had gotten things settled with O, and to be fair, he hadn't bothered to really peek around the farmhouse, so he didn't exactly know that things weren't in there that weren't places to sleep, so nah! Ahem, getting her text back he thought about that he smirked. -Well, I mean, he is a nice piece of man meat if the girls are correct, but no. Nothing you need to know I just didn't know if you would have room and didn't want to overstep. So yeah, let's get a room made up. he will be here in a few hours.
John Asher
John Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Once she pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store she pulled out her phone and she laughed.   -I am glad that your nice piece of man meat will be coming for a few days.   Anything special I should pick up at the store for him?   And once I get home I will help you make up the room next to yours for him.-   She waited a moment. - I wouldn't want to keep you two too far away from each other.-  She did love her brother.

She turned off the Jeep and then she went to go inside the store and begin grabbing what she wanted. She had closed and locked up the Jeep mind you, then grabbed a buggy and started to move around. Grabbing fruits and veggies.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Asher Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 pm

John was working on getting his things settled when his sister's response came across. -Meat, he's a lion. Anything with meat in it is up his ally, and we both have an addiction to mountain dew, so if you could and don't mind might want to stock up. As for the room and it's proximity. You might want to put him next to your room, you would get more use out of him then I would. Plus he has your name all over him. That is unless Damon will be taking that room, given its proximity to your- Tit for tat sis. tit for tat. he thought to himself.
John Asher
John Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:12 am

Once she was inside the grocery store she was pushing the cart around putting food inside of it.  When she heard her ringtone again, she made sure she was out of the way and pulled out her cell phone.  She started to laugh when she saw her brother's message.    -Got it. Lot's of meat.-   But then she saw his next message and she was laughing.   -Your roommate does not have my name all over him.   And I am not setting him up next to my room, he will be next to you.  And I told you Damon is just a friend.-   So there, she felt like that would be a thing she would be saying to him a lot, that Damon was just a friend.  

Back to top Go down

Post by John Asher Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:18 am

John got her response and chuckled to himself, looking at the things in his room, then back to his phone as he looked towards it again. However when she said that Damon was just a friend in her text he chuckled. -if that's what you need to help you sleep at night. lol- he offered to her before he finished folding up his things.
John Asher
John Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 am

She was moving and once she had everything good and she was checking out when she got her brother's message.  She got a grin at that one even as she shook her head, she finished paying, before she went out to the Jeep with her grocery bags, after loading the Jeep up, she had also got a bunch of Mountain Dew, she pushed the cart into the cart return and then she went to get into her Jeep.

She locked the doors again, and she pulled out her phone, shaking her head at her brother.   She had one of those will he ever learn smirky smiles as she responded to him.  -On my way home.  And John I know you are in college but when you get older Males and Females can be just friends.  Ask Damon.-  He would totally back that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Asher Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:11 am

With his room beginning to come into order he received his sisters text and smirked. -See you shortly. And I ain't asking Mr. i want in your pants nothing. He would side with you, man sis you are pretty sometimes. I love ya, but you're pretty.- He grinned and finished up with the clothes he had been moving around.
John Asher
John Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Titania did not get Johns message until she was at a stop sign, and there were no other cars around, she looked at her phone and laughed. Yes, she laughed. -See you soon. He does not want in my pants John, he's my friend.- And she checked all the ways of traffic before she started moving again, and within time she would be pulling up the driveway.

Once she got home she left the Mountain Dew in the Jeep but grabbed the bags of groceries. John could get the Mountain Dew out of the Jeep as she was putting everything away in the kitchen before she would go and set up the room next to Johns.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Asher Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm

John was finishing up a few last things and when his phone went off he laughed to himself. -Well, that's your thoughts, and even if he doesn't that Clark guy... yeah can you do me a solid and maybe not meet up with him? And certainly not alone? or in private?- Something about that guy just settled weird with John since their meeting and he couldn't put a finger on it, but at the same time, he was totally not trying to get close enough to figure it out.

Hearing his sister pull up he headed down and grabbed the remaining items to help before he went to help her with the room.
John Asher
John Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:42 pm

She saw his response about things and the way that he was saying to stay away from Clarke.   And she thought about that response.   -He seemed like a good guy, but I won't go and try to contact him.-  So there about Clark and she was just going to have to shake her head about her brother and Damon.  If she continued to deny it he would just dig his heels in more so she hoped that was well the end of that one.

And once she had everything taken care of she headed upstairs and she saw her brother exiting his room, and T smiled towards him.  "So I figured we would just put him here across from you...  or did you want me to air out the room next to yours?"   She thought to ask him what he thought would be best, good thing with old farm houses there were many rooms and so there were choices!

Back to top Go down

Post by John Asher Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Seeing her response he arched a brow. -So did Jeffery Domer, but details right?- Okay, so it was a radical comparison, but it got his point across none the less. He finished up the items he needed and then headed out, but when she caught him he heard her question and thought a moment. "That works. That way if he snores, its not against my wall, and he snores." He chuckled to his sister then moved to help her get the place ready so that when O got there, he would be all set.
John Asher
John Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Dinari Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Orion had hung up the phone earlier with John and started getting some of his items ready. He made sure he had the things he knew John would want, the things he asked for and a few goodies he grabbed while he had been away. Grabbing a cab to the station and then a train, he arrived that afternoon and decided against calling John. Instead he wanted to get a lay of the land by foot, and when night came over the place, he would do so by paw pad. However, for now this would work. Putting the address John sent him into his GPS it said it would take about an hour by foot which wasn’t terrible.
Walking along the roads his GPS said to go he looked around as he went. Noticing the inn, the various other places about before he entered onto the road that would lead him to the farmhouse. He could smell wolf and panther and figured they had been out earlier, and the wolf must have been a friendly because there was no blood about nor signs of a fight. Sunset was not long off when he knocked on the door and waited. John opening grinned “Sup man, come on in.” They had a greeting, one of those doofy handshakes that only they knew and a bro hug before he led Orion upstairs to the room he would have. “How was the ride? Any trouble? I could have come picked you up bro.” Orion chuckled. “Naw, you know I like knowing my surroundings when I first get somewhere. And it wasn’t bad out.” Orion gave a shrug of his shoulders and set his stuff down looking about as he heard John call out.

“T, Orion is here” but looking back to his friend he smirked. “Dude, I didn’t know she had the rooms all available and when I told her I suggested you sleep in my room she thought it was because I was gay.” Orion just busted out laughing and shook his head. “Yeah, no. But thanks?” he laughed and shook his head. “The wolves…” John grinned, “that’s my niece and nephew. They enjoy running around with their Uncle John, so having a lion in the mix will be fun for them as well.” He laughed towards him and Orion smirked.

Orion Dinari
Orion Dinari

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Titania had been bustling around the house, even after making the comments about her brother and his roommate, hey he opened the door, she wanted to make sure everything was set up.   And taken care of.  The kids had been put down for the night after all the excitement they were showing signs of being overly tired...and the fact that they only fight the earlier bedtime by crying and throwing a fit for about ten minutes before they were completely out, just proved her into being correct.  

She had just got a lasagna out of the oven that she placed on the pot holders to let it finish cooking and cool at the same time.  She was moving around when she did hear her brother, and she was not afraid of the kids waking up they were upstairs and pretty much would sleep through a thunderstorm...so they were good.  

Hearing her brother though that also meant she walked out of the kitchen to the main room, where the door was, and she had a grin of her shoulders.  “Really John, let the guy in the door before speaking of how I had to ask if he was your boyfriend.”   Oh her lips had quirked upwards at that one.  “Don't worry Orion my brother already warned me you snore, so we placed your room across from his, he tried to get me to move you next to my room so I could hear you snore...”  She winked a bit, before she looked to her brother.  “Why don't you show Orion his room, while I finish getting dinner ready?”   And she smiled to Orion.  “Nice to meet you.”  Before she spun on her bare feet and went back into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down