Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

I have to admit. . .

+8
Madeline Cauthon
B.D. Adams
Gawain
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Casandra Lightheart
Beastie
Vesta Voui
Epiphany
12 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

I have to admit. . . Empty I have to admit. . .

Post by Epiphany Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:35 am

While surfing through the vastness of cyber-space I came across a game that might be interesting. We will call this game: "I have to admit...."

This is an IC game and it's simple to play. A question is asked and the person who replies answers the question, truthfully and In Character. After answering, it's that poster's turn to ask a question for someone else to respond too. If you happen to have more than one character, on the same name, you can choose to put up a response for each of them.

This is a game for fun. There are only two rules: Please don't take any of the character answers here and make them character knowledge in the SL's, and two, no one-word answers (i.e. "Have you ever had a hangover?" "yes"), it doesn't tell us anything.

This game will, hopefully, provide a few laughs and let us get to know the characters better!

I'll start us off!

"Have you ever taken a shower in the rain?"
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

I have to admit. . . Empty Re: I have to admit. . .

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:48 am

"When I was a child, back on Earth, we lived in a small village. We always celebrated the first rain of the season with a feast and a dance. It was a tradition for the children to bathe in the rain before bed that night. We were told it was to cleanse the Earth with our purity to ensure a bountiful harvest."

"Have you ever woken up next to a stranger after a night in a bar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:52 am

"I have. It would have been an awesome experience if we had known where we were, why we were naked, covered in paint, and tied to the bed. I'll won't be doing three glasses of cognac followed by a shot of vodka again any time soon."

"What's the strangest thing you've done to attract someone's attention?"

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:16 pm

"I went to visit my husband in his office one day wearing nothing but my cloak and heels. He had been working for days and I missed him at home."

"Have you ever gone out in public naked?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:56 pm

"Sadly, yes. I say sadly not because the guys didn't like it - I'm pretty sure they did - but because it was embarrassing. Bear in mind that I didn't choose to be naked. I was demonstrating an experiment with alchemy fire and things caught on fire, including my clothes. When the fire was out, so were they. Oh the joys of trail and error."

"Have you ever jumped off a cliff? Would you want to?"
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:27 pm

((OMG, my charries are quite lively, aren't they?))

"Yes, I had to recover the Necronomicon for a Lych, and I had to jump from a 30 foot cliff to escape some of the beasties that were guarding it. I broke my leg in six places. And no, I never want to do that again."

"Did you ever have to give a speech and pick just one person in the room to stare at making them quite uncomfortable? Uncomfortable enough for them to interrupt you to ask you to stop picturing them naked?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:32 am

)Warning. Normal Dreism going on)

"Yes I have. Which caused a big fight, since my first wife was a hot head. Others just thought I was looking at them like they were lunch. Why do people always think that when i stare at them? Not my fault that scaley lips get dry."

"Have you every just walked right up to a person who you were attracted to and said'vith me now'?Using what ever langueage you know of course."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:30 am

((Yikes, here I go again, busy girls I have. And the employees have yet to answer any of them. Such good boys.))

"Actualy yes, of course, he was my snack at the moment as well. Snacking can get me a little hot an bothered at times."

"Have you ever unintentionaly caused someone bodily harm and found that you rather enjoyed it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 pm

"Yep done that. How was I to know I had loaded a pillow with bricks? I mean ummm yeah. Anyhow, the answer is yes. And mother, do not need to hear your exploits. We have all seen the orbs."

"Have you ever grossed people out just by walking in? I know I have, though they say it has to do with my apples. Go figure."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:49 pm

"Hush child, or I will start telling tales" She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 pm

"Mother dear, youa re suppose to answer the question. Old age is setting in I see. And besides there are no tales of me. I leave that to you."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:55 pm

(( Yes I have to admit I have in character of course Very Happy . One day while I was visiting my folks with out Furball, I made a new character for an rp we were both playing. He was on line, and I challenged Gawain to a battle. I ended up breaking his arm and beating him!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm

"Dre, son, I am innocent of the offence you asked of. And I have tales of your scaley little hiney that go all the way back to when you were in diapers. So again I say, hush child."

((Maddie-mun, where's your question and you are supposed to answer IC hon. Pip-mun's rules and all.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:16 pm

"Nope all made up. Told you to take it easy on the Gnomewiesers. Especially the one that had the bugged out eyes, think that one was laced. Hmmm so that is why all the lands heard so mych noise from your wing of the Keep."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 pm

"It was because I love your step-father very much. Now hush, we're supposed to be in the middle of a game."

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 am

"Well..since we didn't get a new question, I'll answer Dre's and provide another. Have I ever grossed people out by walking into a room? Why yes I have. I was holding a bag full of feet that I chopped off of dead people. There's a perfectly good reason why I was carrying around feet. It was for a Healing class and I was going to teach on treating foot injuries."

"Come on, admit it, you used your charm and good looks to get out of sticky situations before haven't you?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 am

"Nope. I am the Beatie remember. I have no good looks and no charms. Just fire and talons and swords and...."

"Have you ever looked at a member of the opposite race and sex, then wish you could jump them there and then?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:58 am

"Actually I have. Hey don't be so shocked. Okay, so we didn't get at it right there since we were in public, but as soon as we stepped out of the establishment.... And then there was this concealed time in public.. Anyway."

"Have you ever blown anything up on accident?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:02 pm

"Yes. I was learning more about my fire, I hit what I thought was an abandoned building. How was I suppose to know it was used to hold Dwarven Black Powder. Made a huge crater."

"Have you purposely lost a Dance?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 pm

"I have. I wanted the man to feel like he was a man, not one who could be beaten by a woman. I was looking for one kind of dance, he had another in mind. We fought and when I 'lost' he felt like he was the more powerful being and I got the dance I was looking for."

"Have you ever shared an evening of romantic leasure with more than one partner at a time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:03 pm

~chuckles~ "I believe I am telling on myself, but yes I have. Seems people like the Beastie. Maybe it is the forked tongue."

"Have you ever said you stunk at something when you actually excel at it?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 pm

~rolls her eyes at Dre~ "Ewwww I don't want to hear that. OK I say I cannot cook, but I actually can bake really well."

"Have you ever wanted your best friends lover?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:11 am

~chuckles~ "Mother is rubbing off on me. But ye I have. We will leave it at that."

"Have you ever wokenup next to someone and wonder what they Hades happened? Besides my mother and sister of course."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:21 am

gives her best innocent smile~ "Who me neeevvveeer.....Well, maybe once or twice. Very Happy

"Whose the person you most admire?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 am

"My Father. That Brujah could walk into a gang of Venture and Moonbeasts and befriend them all or make them wish they were his friend. His mind was sharper then his sword and he knew how to handle almost anything."

"Is there anyone you dispise? Besides me? ~chuckles~
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum