Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

:::Beam Her Out, Dreamatopia:::

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

:::Beam Her Out, Dreamatopia::: - Page 2 Empty Re: :::Beam Her Out, Dreamatopia:::

Post by :::Moxie::: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:49 pm

"No magic?" Okay the only reason she was disappointed in that was because she thought being with him was like this magical Dreamatopia get out of jail card or whatever, that being with him was keeping her safe because he was magical or something. Maybe that's why she wasn't letting it go "so you're just really lucky because nothing bad has happened since I've been with you." He could be like a rabbit's foot for her she didn't know she didn't know much about this place besides what happened to her when she was here and that she came here when she fell asleep every night without fail. "I like eating" she added that because she didn't want him to think she didn't like him anymore because he wasn't magical that wasn't true she still thought he was hot and all that.

"Ok good because I saw the Sopranos and that's like…whoa." THE business was whoa is what she meant. If he was part of the business well that would mean he might like dumping people in landfills or giving them cement boots and even if he was just a dream did she want to hang out with people like that in her dream? So it was good his business wasn't like that. "So you're a pirate," she said that with a grin, "You know like in the movie Hook where the old lady Wendy kind of gasps and realizes that Peter when he became an adult became a business pirate?" Do dreams watch movies because she did lots of them. "I've never wanted a company before but I guess I've never thought about it either, would you give me a company if I asked?" She grinned it was a weird thing to use to flirt but she did it, why not right it was just a dream.

"I do think you're bluffing about your sheets but I like that you're eating fast," she nodded and was taking big bites herself like it was some kind of contest since she said she was eating fast he was too, good. That meant she had better chances of sharing his bed before she woke up in the real world and she really wanted to the suspense was killing her with all of this flirting. "It means you have something to prove and a man with something to prove is sexy Winston did you know that?" Maybe he didn't since he was just a dream or he was just a dream to her at least anyway she couldn't help that she thought of him that way poor guy.

She was more than halfway done with her burger when she stopped eating and took a drink and told him "I don't steal pillows unless I have to if I have something better to lay my head on who needs pillows, right?" She winked right back. What did he get himself into, she couldn't answer that because she didn't know what she was getting into, getting all attached to a guy who she thought was just a dream.
:::Moxie:::

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

:::Beam Her Out, Dreamatopia::: - Page 2 Empty Re: :::Beam Her Out, Dreamatopia:::

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Well, he hated to disappoint the girl, but he was at least keeping it honest with her. Oh, he saw many guys back home and here as well that did not, they did not hesitate a second to jump on her words and change what he had said. He would take that, even as he shook his head at her first word question he then grinned. “I would have to say I am very lucky. Look at the luck I have had today! I come back to the Inn after work wanting a dinner companion, and I end up with a dinner companion and someone to share my bed with.” He could not help the grin that slipped over his features.

Then he was shaking his head again with a laugh it was almost comical her reaction. “No, but if I was this would be the best place for it would it not?” He had a thoughtful look on his face but only until she was talking again. Nodding while she spoke, before she paused long enough after her explanation, for him to reply. “In a sense yes, I guess you could call me that.” His head lowered just a bit and moved forward a half a inch as he studied her for a moment. “It would depend on what you want the company for.” Okay so no other female had ever asked him about that, but it was one of those things that he took seriously, but that did not mean that he wouldn’t give a company away, if he was in such a mood to do so.

“Then I guess once we are done eating we will have to go find out.” With that said he took another bite of his burger, only about a fourth of the burger remained along with a few random fries. It would not take him very long to finish his food off. Lifting the coke after he had chewed his food to take a drink before setting it back on the table. He shot her a boyish grin at her words again. “Glad to know you think so. “ The man was not used to being questioned but he could handle that, he knew that he would proof himself right, he was rather secure in that knowledge.

It was a good thing that he had not been drinking because their would have been a good chance of coke coming out his nose. “Good, then we should not have any issues, I am sure you will find something better to use as a pillow.” Smooth delivery with that one. Grabbing up French fries dipped into ketchup before eating. The last of his fries were gone, when he took another drink before lifting up the rest of his burger. Peeking over to get a look at her plate to see what was left on it.

He finished off his burger, and stretched back a bit, he still had some coke left.
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by :::Moxie::: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

"Yeah but that's dream luck - " Oops that escaped before she could fix it and she had this distressed look as she tried to babble her way around it a mile a minute "you know the kind that only happens in dreams is what I mean where you wish for something and poof there it is and then you just leap into the air and fly because you can…….that luck doesn't happen for real a lot at least not to me." Yeah that made it sound much better at least she hadn't spilled that she thought HE really was just a dream she didn't want to hurt his feelings he might change his mind about sharing his bed and dream or not she wanted to do that.

"Then how come you don't dress like a pirate huh?" She grinned okay maybe Moxie thought pirates were sexy too the rugged wildman thing you know. When he leaned in she leaned in and looked like she was concentrating really hard on what he said with the way he was acting she thought he was going to tell her a secret or test her or something mysterious? She wasn't expecting a question so it through her off it showed in her face and she looked uncertainly at him "Umm….to make money?" What else did a person want a company for at least the kind of company that a bunch of business sharks would want.

"I'm done eating." She wasn't she still had half of her burger left and some fries and didn't drink much of her soda but she'd eaten enough not to be hungry anymore and she wanted to go find out. She was on borrowed time so what would be more important dream eating or dream sharing a bed it was an easy decision for her to make. She didn't even wait for him to say anything her hand was up in the air and she was looking around for their waitress waving her hand around to try and signal that they needed the check.

Maybe she had some dream luck after all, at least this dream. She had been coming to Dreamatopia for so long and having really bad things happen to her so much that she'd forgotten what a good dream was like but looking back at him and his smooth delivery and smile she knew this was definitely a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:31 pm

He was about to ask what she meant but then she went on, so she was saved from him asking her about that. But then he was laughing, he couldn’t help it, it just sort of spilled out. He did not want her to think he was laughing at her persay though. “I do tend to have an odd amount of luck.” Having been told such many times he could not deny it. In the business world he was often told how lucky he was.

He laughed. “Corporate pirates dress differently?” Unfortunately for her, he did not have a pirate outfit back at the inn, but who knew what the right girl could get him to do? But that would be for another time, which may or may not happen, for this time they had enough on the plate. And he thought about her answer as he pushed himself back into the chair once more. “That would be a good reason to ask for such.” Lot’s of people wanted companies for other random reasons. Just to see if they could have one. To say that they had a company.

He grinned when she said she was done eating and she even flagged down the waitress. Whom bustled over with the check, handing it straight to Winston, without a question or a blink in Moxie’s direction. Then she turned to the girl. “Would you like a box for the food?” If she requested a box it would be brought otherwise the waitress was gone, after telling them to have a good one. Well that was going on the box debate, Winston stood up, “Be right back.” There was no reason she needed to go and pay with him, which he went to do at the cashier before coming back and tossing a twenty on the table for the tip. He was not thinking about throwing money around, nor was he trying to be impressive, he always tipped that way here and he wasn’t going to change it because he had someone new with him. Creature of habit in that aspect and the waitress loved that.

“Ready?” If she was he would wait till she stood before he would make his way to the door holding it open for her to step through. Once she was through they would begin the walk back. His head shaking just a bit. “I can not believe you don’t believe me about the sheets. Are you about ready for me to be proved right?” Which got a boyish grin out of him.

Hopefully she did not fade before they got back to the Inn, where he would hold the door open once more for her, if she allowed it. And this time they would not stop at the desk unless Moxie decided too do such.

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by :::Moxie::: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:18 pm

"Good I need someone with luck around me especially here like I said I don't have any here so you'll be my rabbit's foot. Except you're not just a foot but I think that's okay I've never carried one of those before, so I don't know the rules with them." Moxie didn't believe in luck not really things either went one way or they went another but today she was ready to change her mind because this Winston guy seemed to have the golden touch maybe he was really King Midas and that's why he had all of those companies.

"It's the only reason I can think of" she admitted that without shame and this was why, "Whole corporate thing that's not something I know a lot about my dad's really corporate but he never talks about it he says he wants to leave work at work so we never ask either and I think it's best that way. He always came home from work in a bad mood and Mom said it's gotten worse lately." It would be really weird if Winston was pirating her father's company but Moxie wouldn't know about that if it was true her dad definitely wouldn't tell her about that.

"No box." There wasn't a point she figured she was full right now and if she woke up she wouldn't wake up with the food she'd eaten here since this was just her dream. She stood up when he stood up she didn't go up with him to pay she was fixing the sweater he'd given her and tried to peak at her hair in the window the booth was next to so she could see if her hair was okay stuff like that. When he got back she smiled at him "Thanks for dinner that was great." Everything tasted like the best thing ever when you were starving and she'd been starving even if she didn't finish her food.

As she walked away from the table following him she saw what he left for a tip she thought it was really nice of him. She tipped people well but not that well but she didn't own tons of companies like he did. "Oh I'm ready I was born ready you wait your hot bed will miss me when the sharing's done." she was walking fast to make the walk back to his place shorter hopefully she didn't sound too eager she didn't want to look desperate she was just excited. This was the best time she'd had in a while especially in Dreamatopia but this was in the top ten of her lately in the real world too. No matter what happened if they just talked while sharing the bed it would be nice to have someone to talk to that was new.

She didn't even look at the front desk what if that girl was still there who wanted more signatures or fingerprints or wanted to see ID no way was she going to let anything stop them from moving on to the sharing this was too fun. She remembered the way to his room from earlier and ran up the stairs he should catch her if he could because if she got to his door first and it was unlocked she'd totally go inside and make herself at home signing that book made it her home too right?

(Sooo what happens now do we play this on here with it all public or do we get privacy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum