Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Important! Vanishing post

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important! Vanishing post - Page 2 Empty Re: Important! Vanishing post

Post by Beastie Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:42 am

Nope I think Venis-mun is the oldest one here. She has been playing since the dinosaurs played heavy metal....lol

Kiddin hun. Still welcome again and jump in on the pickin
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Oh, I am sure I am not the oldest. I just wanted to assure you that I am old enough to be able to read your jokes without asking my parents permission. ~giggles~ And I do find them quite amusing. But I do feel somewhat bad for Venis-mun, she has been so sweet to me in the last couple of days, and you guys seem to be raking her across the coals. Poor girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:18 pm

I am so not the oldest. Gawian-mun is older than me, and I am sure at least one other player here is. So Razz Ttttttthhhhhhppppppp!!!!! And don't worry about them picking on me. If they ever stop I will start to worry that they don't love me any more. So it's all good. Oh, and Dre-mun, you are so not that much younger than me dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:44 am

Well, I am glad to see that it is all done with love. Some of you seem to have known each other for years. I guess when you play with someone for so long, love comes into play in one form or another. Although, I am a bit confused. It seems that you are missing some from your inner circle. You speak of some like they are supposed to be there, yet they have not posted in a month or so. And there are others still who are spoken of, yet I have found no trace of them. Are these people who just do not have the time to post, are some of them no longer playing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:05 am

Kahn-mun and Gawain-mun have things in real life that limit their posting time. I have done my best to keep their places in the SL so that when they do get a chance to post, it's not something odd and out of the blue. The ones we speak of even though there is no trace of them being here are people we used to RP with and they are considered dear friends or family to our charries and so we talk about them. That way, if one of them ever comes along, they will be remembered and known to others as well. It makes it easier on them when they want to join in on all the fun. And yes, we all do love each other very much, like you said, in one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2