Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

I smell Sex and Candy here...

Go down

I smell Sex and Candy here... Empty I smell Sex and Candy here...

Post by Case Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 am

He was pure testosterone walking. If one could take sex and form it into a human form, it was he, and he knew it. Lush dark locks were slicked back, not with overly oily product, with just a hint of hair gel. Fingers would not get stuck in a mess of goop. Trust him, many fingers had run through that lush head full, no missing fingers yet. Dark sunglasses were worn not pressed up to his eyes but a bit lower upon his nose. Easier to glance out over the top rim for when he wanted a better look with his ice blue eyes. His skin was not pale like a ghost but a nice dark olive tone as if he spent a lot of time down at the local tanning place or out under the hot sun. Black leather pants clung to his legs, black boots made the smallest of noises when he walked. Over his chest was a black wife beater, a black leather jacket was folded and over one arm. He would of left it outside but he didn’t want to misplace this particular jacket. And until he got what he needed that jacket was not going out of his sight.

Having been walking for quite some time since his bike, and not a ten speed, had broken down spotting the sign that said Starbucks was both a pleasure and a displeasure all in one. He was not a fan of franchises but he was not one to pass up the first place that he recognized he could get a nice drink even if they did not serve alcohol. Hell maybe they did but that could wait he was parched. The whole way here he had not passed a single car he had thought about hitch hiking to get some help. The lack of vehicles ruined that.

Opening the door and stepping inside his ice blue gaze surveyed the room through the glasses. Not seeing any immediate threats he would move further in to the building. Lips quirking slowly into a sexy, lazy grin spotting the females inside the place. He felt the eyes, not just a pair or two but quite a few eyes resting upon him. The only flaw in his leather clad backside was the bulge from his wallet. His steps would not stop until he was at the counter, lowering his glasses down with his right hand, offering a smile. “Can I get a Carmel Mocha with whipped cream.” The way the words oozed out of his mouth could make a good girls thoughts go bad.

Case

Back to top Go down

I smell Sex and Candy here... Empty Re: I smell Sex and Candy here...

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 am

Behind the counter wasn't the normal boy that worked quite many hours there. It was a younger female with black hair with blue highlights. She had not been paying attention to the people walking in because the line had kept her rather busy. But when faced with the man her seventeen year old hair fluttered. The way the man said whipped cream gave her thoughts no good girl should have, and she fainted, right there on the ground.

Luckily for her Titania was right there, for she had heard a bit of a commotion which was common when certain people entered the building. Though the man that was behind the counter wasn't one she had seen before, but that did not stop her from walking behind the counter and smiling over to him. "Someone will be right with you." Before she knelt down next to the girl, her mind wasn't completely upon the girl, that man had something niggling in the back of her head. Fanning the girl with one hand and moving her other hand to hold the girls head up, it took a few seconds, along with soft murmering but the girl's eyes flew open. "Can you help him?" It was the first thing that came out of her mouth, she wasn't trying to sound rude but, "My heart couldn't take it. I'll do the rest..." Was spoken as she sat up, and slowly got up off the floor with Titanias help.

The young girl would shoot the man a bashful look, before stepping back not waiting for Titania to reply. Titania had dealt with such things before and she did not blink at the girls words. It was part of her job to help out where she was needed she wanted her Starbucks to run smoothly. Sure she didn't quite own it but she was the manager of it and had worked her way up rather quickly.

Stepping up to the counter she would turn a smile to the man. "Sorry about the wait, what can I get for you?" But just as she spoke the girl was at her back, whispering. "He wants a Carmel Mocha with whipped cream. You don't want to hear him say it." A blush crept over the girls cheeks just remembering. Titania couldn't help it but she let out a bit of a laugh, before confirming with the man that was indeed what he wanted. "What size?" The girl didn't say a thing about the size of the drink the man wanted. Her chocolate gaze was watching the man, something about him, intrigued her.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Case Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:11 pm

He did not even blink when the girl behind the counter fainted it was not something new to him. Watching as the other woman came across the store and to the girls assistance. ‘”Someone will be right with you.”’ He would give a polite nod of his as he spoke. “There is no hurry…there is a nice view in here.” If his glasses had not been covering his eyes from the two on the floor the twinkle in those ice blues might have been spotted.

Watching the play by play of the two ladies his gaze did not falter. He still felt the eyes on him from others in the establishment but for now none of those interested him. This dark skinned vision whom swooped in to help her fallen co-worker had captured his most rapt attention. When they were standing and the one with the skin of cocoa asked what she could get him he had to bite his tongue. A feeling he was having that she could prove most….interesting.

His drink order was supplied to the woman by the girl behind her, but that was true he never did say what size he wished, the girl had fainted before getting that information from him. That slow sexy grin covered his mouth as he spoke to the new lady, moving forward with just his upper body, leaning slightly on the counter. Once more his words were laced with something that was purely sexual. “Grande.” A waggle of his brows. The implications of that one word. Standing straight back up, his right hand lifted to lift the glasses upwards, looking at the name tag, letting the glasses fall back into place. “Thank you, Titania.” He spoke her name on a whisper of pleasure, grinning that same grin. The thank you was for helping the girl, for getting him a drink, and for things that had yet to come.

Case

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:30 pm

When he said a nice view she glanced up and noticed exactly where he was looking. A saucy little grin was shot to him, but her attention quickly went back to the girl on the floor.

When he said what size of drink he wanted, she felt her lashes flutter a bit, the way he said the single word. It felt almost like a caress no wonder the younger girl fainted. In fact, she pulled her gaze away from the man to look at the girl behind her, just to make sure she was still standing. The girls cheeks were pink as was the rest of her face, almost as if she was getting over heated and that was without the man's attention focused upon her. T knew how she felt she couldn't blame the woman. A small swallow before a dip of her head for the size, her mind starting to wander just a bit. Then he thanked her before she had gotten him a drink, a quirked brow as she looked back to him, she had just grabbed the cup. The cup almost fell out of her hand the way her name sounded on his lips, like a intimate caress, fingers clutching the glass. "How did you know my name?" Of course, the way he said it didn't make her think that he was merely reading the name tag she forgot she had on. And it was not as if her outfit was most flattering it was a work uniform, it wasn't her day off and she wasn't just helping out because she was here.

A mental shake of her head as she got his drink for him, not forgetting the whipped cream...she would not let her mind drift where it wanted to drift. She was on the clock. Cup in hand she came back to where he was, placing his cup on the counter. "It's on the house because of the wait." She couldn't blame him that the girl had fainted, part of her wanted to do the same when he turned his attention upon her, but she was made of stronger stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Grin did not fade, as his gaze peered at her from behind the dark lenses, he thought about messing with the girls head but he felt his messing around in there could be useful to him at a later time. “Name tag.” His left hand flicked upwards in the direction of the name tag she wore.

When the cup was set upon the counter, before she could move her hand off of the cup, his engulfed hers. Fingers would press lightly into her hand. “How about I pay for the drink and you come sit with me while I drink it? To make up for the wait.” Was he trying to use the situation to his advantage? Of course he was, he only hoped she would allow him to do such, he did not want to have to change her mind if she said no. There was something about the woman that had him wanting to get to know her better. He was not a man that took no for an answer, why should he when he had ways around the word. Slowly her hand would be released and when her hand was no longer on the cup he would take it from the counter. His other hand placed the money on the counter enough to cover the drink and nice tip.

Now all he had left was to wait and see if she was going to come willingly or if he needed to make her see things his way.

Case

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:37 pm

She felt the blush, it wasn't that she didn't ever blush, but it wasn't a common every day occurance for her. He had to point out she was wearing a name tag didn't he? Her gaze looked down and spotted the offending name tag, before looking up, back at the man. "I forgot about that." It was the truth! How embaressing!?

When his hand was pressed against hers she felt something odd. It wasn't like when other's touched her hand. Oddly it reminded her of someone, if only she could put a finger on whom it was, it would give her more information. Her mind wasn't able to stay on that because as soon as his hand was letting hers go, he was putting money on the counter. He wanted her company? She glanced around before looking at the clock. "Give me five minutes to wrap up my shift.." Okay so she had three minutes technically but five minutes sounded right. "I just have a few things to do, then I will come and sit with you while you drink." In way that sounded safe right? That gave him a headstart on his drink. She already was stepping backwards yet not taking her eyes off of the man, carefully. It was as if they were drawn to him and she noticed she wasn't alone in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Noticing the blush it wasn’t uncommon for him to see that on a females face, loss of memory of what a woman was wearing wasn’t uncommon, yet something had his attention. This one had spunk. He sensed it. No need to be embarrassed things like that happened around him all the time.

He gave a nod. “I’ll be…” He turned to look and find a empty table he pointed with his free hand. “Right over there.” The eyes of the females in the establishment all followed his direction that he had indicated with his finger. None of them moved to take a seat at the table, which was wise since he had not invited any of them to, and he was very good at freezing out people.

The sound of the leather stretching and making a crinkling noise as he walked would be proceeded by the sound of his boats upon the floor. Once he reached the table he set his cup down, before arranging his black leather jacket upon the chair he was taking a seat in. Not to say he didn’t have manners, he could of just thrown his coat in the spare chair but that was reserved for the lovely lady from behind the counter. A sip might have been taken of his drink as fingers idly played with the cup as he awaited.

Case

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:49 pm

But she didn't know that! Nor did they happen to her all of the time! And he didn't voice those words did he? Nope he let her stew in her embaressment!

She would give a small nod of her head, following where he pointed. Not that she would of had to look, it would be easy enough to pick out where he was at, simply look at the others in the place. The females she noticed were still shooting him glances a couple of males in the place were doing the same thing. "Ill be there shortly."

After he walked away and released her eyes she looked to the other girl whom was blushing horribly. "Oh, Miss Titania, do you think its wise to have a drink with him? But I do thank you." She would give the girl a grin, "It's just a drink...and I am sure I will be just fine." The girl gave a small nod, "I think if I could keep from passing out I would like to have a drink of hi...err with him." The girl blushed once more, as T shook her head, and moved about. Finishing what she needed to do, before she went back to her office.

Once in her office she would slip out of her work clothing, for she only wore it when she was working, if she didn't change like she did every other day her employees would think something was odd. So when she emerged from her office she was wearing a pair of slightly baggy yet not to badly blue jeans in a regular blue shade, a pair of black tennis shoes with white marks and a teal t shirt with a v neck. Not to low cut just your average v-neck short sleeve t-shirt. She left her curly brown locks pulled back, as she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. There was no reason why she would have to come back here after visiting with the customer.

Once she was out into the lobby once more she walked over to the table, and took the open seat, carefully. No sooner had she sat down that the young girl rushed over and handed her a drink, and rushed back away. Causing T to blink a moment, before giving a small shrug of her shoulders, and her fingers would curl around the cup, even as she lowered the bag with her other hand from her shoulder and hung the strap over the back of her chair.

Finally she let her chocolate gaze lift from the cup to her companion of the moment. "So...." It was like she was thinking of what she could use for social questions..."Do I get your name?" He had hers called her by it and she thought it woud only be fair if she had his as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:35 pm

If one was not used to being the focal point in the room they would get used to it quickly when all eyes fluttered and fixed on you. He could not remember a time when he wasn’t a point of interest. It all worked in his advantage so he wasn’t about to complain about that now. His hand that held the cup fingers would move around the cup absently. The cup still had yet to make it up to his lips for a second chance. The way the other girl brought Titania a drink he thought it was amusing. Why didn’t everyone get such good service?

Ice blue gaze watched the woman, he saw she was nervous even if she wouldn’t admit it, though she had nothing to be nervous about, yet. They were in a very public place. Now if he got her away from the Starbucks that could be something completely different. Still trying to figure out what it was about this female, almost as if she had some interesting connections.

She was curious about his name. He could give her that. Was it his real name? The name he would give would be real enough, it was what he was going by currently, and no one would know any difference. “Case.” It was simple enough of a name that he did not think he needed to repeat it. “So where is the excitement at in this town?” He asked her to join him to give him company it was his job to lead the conversation but not over power it. Leading questions usually worked best for him. Free hand lifting to tug down his shades so that he could see her without the lens.

Case

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Well, perhaps if enough people voiced that they wanted service to the tables, that might be something that could be arranged but so far that had yet to happen. In fact, that she could recall, not a single person actually voiced such thoughts.

She wasn't used to the looks of all the people in a establishment, it felt rather strange, and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck standing up. Glancing down at the cup before lifting her gaze up to the man. "Is this normal?" She looked like she wanted to scratch her arms or something, uncomfortable. A small shake of her head. "Do you get used to people staring at you?" She really was curious because she didn't think she could get used to such a thing.

"Nice to meet you Case." She liked meeting lots of people, and she still wasn't able to put her finger on what he was, exactly. He couldn't just be human there was a underlining power there. If he was a vampire he might sense her connection to a vampire whom happened to be her teacher. Even if he wasn't he might sense that. Or he might sense Xavier, she had dropped off his belongings before coming to work today. She hadn't expected him to be how he was, but really it did make sense, he had left her. Really, she had been faithful the whole time he was gone on his mission, then when he came back and didn't seem to want anything to do with her, then to show up and act like there hadn't been a long time since they had seen each other. All of that fluttered across her face, before pasting on a smile.

He had asked a question, this was much easier to concentrate on, turning her head to the side a bit, trying to ignore the eyes. Even if the eyes on them happened to be mostly on him, she still felt them, and it gave her the thought of when your in school and your afraid your going to end up infront of the class naked. "Excitement in this town...I'm sorry I am not your person to help with that. I'm rather boring." She gave a small nod. "I work...and then I go home and work on my house." And before he could ask which he might not she would continue on. "I have an old farm house and I want to make it a working farm again." A bright smile, it was a goal, a good one she thought.

His eyes were not ignored, because she kept catching them with her own eyes, though she kept looking away, as much as possible. Something about the eyes made her wonder if they were real or contacts or something but she wasn't going to say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

If something kept him here there was a chance he would make such a suggestion. For now he did not see the point in doing such.

‘”Is this normal?”’ Shrug of shoulders which caused the muscles in his upper arms to bulge a bit from the movement. “I don’t even realize it any more.” He really did not, unless it was pointed out, it was more taken for granted. If he walked into a establishment and did not have eyes on him that would make him feel odd. “So, yeah, you get used to it.”

He had sensed something, and it took a bit, but his finger was upon it. That would change how things would progress once they left the establishment. Oh they were going to leave together, he had already decided on that, and only one thing would change that. The one thing that would change that was if the vampire her thoughts had flicked upon showed up. But being a betting man he placed his chips on leaving with her. Not one to hate all lycans though can’t say he always got along with them either. He did not hold a whole race of creatures accountable for the actions of one or two. He sensed the underling vulnerability something like that was like mania from heaven for a guy like him. Normally.

Did he look like the sort that such a activity sounded like a good time to him? A good time to him was something that could not be described in pg-13 ways. But he was looking for an opening. “I don’t think that makes you boring. Do you live around here? Looking for a bit of help?” When he said the last bit, if it looked like she was going to say she didn’t want any help, he would use his eyes and change her mind. A reason why the sunglasses had been pulled down better access.

Ice blue depths were real not contacts.

Case

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am

She did not think that she would ever get used to such a thing, even if it happened to her all the time, which it didnt, but still!! "It feels..weird." That was what she thought, but when stuff happened you found out what you could handle and what you couldn't handle right?

Something told her he wasn't your run of the mill average human man. It was like something was telling her, the hairs on the back of her neck were standing up, it was funny it took time to realize things, but when she did, she did. Which meant that he would be able to sense that something wasn't quite right with her. And if he was the normal sort he would think that she was easy pickings. Though she wasn't going to tell him about the werewolf whom shall not be named, at least not at this time, maybe later...if there was a later. She was going to have to get that out there eventually, she needed someone to talk to about things, and a few of her options probably wouldn't fly to well with the nameless werewolf.

"You don't?" She figured that he would say that it sounded horribly boring. A small nod of her head as she looked to him. "Not to far." Did she want or need some help? Well there was a few things she was going to ask the werewolf that shall not be named to help with, but seeing that was no longer an option she did have a need. "Well if your offering there are a few things I could use help with." She gave a small pout. "My gypsies left but they said they would come back." Case did not know about her gypsies but she was rather attached to them.

Asking for help around the farm did not mean she was going to sleep with the man. She had men that were just friends, and besides she had a boyfriend...wait no she didn't have him anymore, which was what caused her to get into such a predictiment. It was funny how people felt reckless when they were in such a state, and after what happened in his room, she was feeling very...reckless. The man she was talking with could of had a tattoo across his forehead that was a warning label and she still wouldn't of heeded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Wolfish grin formed at her words. “When you get used to it the only time it feels weird is when you don’t have a dozen or so pairs of eyes on you.” He spoke from experience. When he was at home it was different it was when he was out in public.

Good instincts he was not a run of the mill human, he just had a fondness for such, those humans that had a touch of something in them. The bonds that held them in place, giving them the breath in body, the fact that fear played such a big part of every day life. Life was so fragile, it was a something that someone like him could take away in a instant. Not that he was planning on doing such. He followed a code, it was that code that would keep her safe, the sensing of a different vampire having marked her in a fashion.

His fingers drummed along the cup’s surface, before pushing the cup to the left a hair, ice blue gaze not leaving her once. Ding we have a winner. “I would be glad to help you.” He would be glad to help her and help himself to her. Not that he was voicing that bit out loud. Eyes dipped down from her own to the cup before her and back up. “Are you going to drink that or should we set out?” He was not worried about his bike, he was not worried about his clothing he had the black leather jacket it was all that he had needed, waiting for a sign from the girl.

Such a tattoo would of come in handy perhaps she would of liked him to have flashing neon lights as well. There was no tattoo and no lights but surely just by looking at him and the reaction that others had to him she would know she was going to be playing with fire. Sometimes one needed to play with fire and let it burn brightly for a bit.

Case

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 am

His reply to his comment was a grin. It was that whole I will believe it when I see it sort.

If she knew what he was, and that he followed a code, that would of probably but her at ease. If she was having any bad feelings as it was she wasn't having any of those normal feelings because she wasn't thinking clearly. It wasn't something she hid. It was obvious on her facial expressions and perhaps even the tone of her voice. Maybe he picked up on that with his spidey senses.

She shook her head. "I'm not going to drink it. My car's outside if your ready?" As she asked she stood up, and waited for him to do the same, before picking up her glass and tossing it out on the way out the door.

Back to top Go down