Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Time To Come Home...Maybe?

2 posters

Go down

Time To Come Home...Maybe? Empty Time To Come Home...Maybe?

Post by Kyle Sanderson Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Forever. Such a long time, in some cases much longer then a normal person can even begin to comprehend. He thought he could comprehend it, forever meant forever did it not? For that man, though it was just too long of a time frame for him. The way his life had gone in the past year or two, it all blended together in his memories. He did not know how long it had been since he had left this place. Aiden and Gavin, they were with their mother now, not that he wanted to not have them with him. But it was for the best, at least for the time being, at least that was what he had thought. It had been so long since they had been with their mother that it was about time they had gotten to be with her. But what about him, it left him with nothing, just himself. So he did what it was he did best, he travelled, seen what the world had to offer but it just was not enough, there was always something that was missing. He needed to be home, he needed to go home. But he couldn’t he promised he’d stay away for forever. But forever, it was such a long time.

But how did he come to the realization that it was time to come back. At times even he did not know how he came to that realization. But all that he knew at this time, in this moment, this exact moment he was now standing in front of that inn, he was standing in front of his home, where he belonged. The only question that he had left in his head was, did his home want him back, and would it welcome him back. All in due time, that would all be answered in due time. He knew that, and most likely just like everything else in the past year or two would eventually just blend together to make one big mess. That was his life it seemed anymore, one big mess. But now it was time to enter, it was time to begin to find out if he would be welcome back home so to the main door he went, a arm reaching out and pushing the door open, enough to allow him to step in quietly, after all that was probably the best way for him to come back at least in his head. Quietly.

Now that he was in, he turned around to close the door just as quietly as he opened it. Once closed he turned again, as he spotted himself and his reflection in a window, his brown eyes fixing on himself for a moment. Black jeans, about a size too big for him, coming down to cover the black shoes that he was wearing, while his torso was covered with a long sleeved red thermal shirt, that was covered by a black short sleeved short, allowing the sleeves of the thermal to be seen. When his arms were just hanging by his sides, one could see just how long the long sleeved thermal was, as the sleeves came down covering his hands outside of the ends of his fingers. Though now that he was inside, he brought a hand up to the black beanie that he had been wearing on his head, bringing his hand up enough to remove it from his head.

Enough of looking at his own reflection his attention now turned back to the front area itself, as he would now begin to walk slowly around it, just looking about looking to see if anything had changed, or if things remained the same. Finally a small shake of his head as he looked to the front desk. “Amazing how this place never changes…” Now that he had spotted the front desk, he moved towards it, his walking coming to a stop as he reached the front desk. Both hands coming to rest just in front of him on the desk all the while he continued to let his eyes look around as far as they could see. “It really has been forever Kyle…it has been too long, too long…” Finally hands moved away from the front desk putting the beanie he was holding back upon his head, he turned once more.“I suppose I can wait for a bit.” Once again spoken out loud yet quietly to himself as he finally reached the nearest wall, turning once again to look out over the area, he leaned back against the wall. “Welcome home Kyle…” Again spoken to himself as he waited, it was not like he had anywhere to be. After all he had waited for what could be considered forever. What was more time going to hurt.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Time To Come Home...Maybe? Empty Re: Time To Come Home...Maybe?

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Did he think that he wouldn't be noticed? Just because some people were hermits at times, and sometimes not so much, didn't mean that they did not know when a friend was in the area. The sort that could sense things. She knew he was there. Would she be making her presence known? Maybe, that was still up in the air. She had recently ran into Spider, she felt that Serf was back and now Kyle was back too. Though something felt off, it took a few moments but then it hit her, she didn't sense the boys.

Deciding factor it was, the boys were missing but she sensed Kyle. It did not matter if people were there to help in check in or not, more the merrier right? She was sharing a room on the top floor, with her new daughter, that was a new arrangement, but she actually liked being on the top.

Now if she wanted to be normal she could of taken the stairs, but instead she decided to use one of her gifts, and she was in a lilac purple mist. She did not use her gifts often. The mist moved down the steps rather quickly if she passed over or through anyone they might feel a small tingle, like goosebumps, the mist was visible if one actually looked, but if one wasn't looking a good chance she would be missed.

The mist would stop a bit away from him, yet the voice would sound like it was in his ear. Would Az mess with the guy? Oh hells yes she would. The soft twinkling musical voice would slip out. "Welcoming yourself home? Sounds lonely." Even in her mist form she could see things, it wasn't as if she was completely blind, and she did take notice that Kyle did appear alone. Strange.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Standing there, leaning there against the wall, he still just looking out around that lobby area. Yea it all still looked familiar at times it made him think that he had not been gone for so long. But then again that was nothing more than a lie to himself, he was pretty sure if he would actually move past the lobby he would find where everything was different there at the inn. But that could all wait for a different time, after all he needed to be checked in for however long he would stay. Which in his head he did not know for sure, after all if he was not going to be welcomed back, then why should he stay. Though soon after his thoughts to himself were interrupted when he heard a voice in his ear. His body still did not move, actually if someone would have looked at him at that moment, they would have sworn that he did not hear anything at all. No being startled from him, no movement at all from him. “It’s nothing I’m not used to Az at least in the last couple years.” His head lowered now, letting his gaze shift down to the ground, and his eyes closing as well.

Yes he had remembered that voice, how could he not forget that voice. Hey it may have been years but that did not mean that he had forgotten, not at all. His eyes finally opened, though not seeing her there at all, did it bother him. No not in the least. “How has life been treating you these past years, I hope it has been treating you very well.” He did allow a smile to form over his face, somehow he knew she’d see it. Though he now went quiet, no reason for him to do all of the talking after all..right?
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 pm

That was because Kyle did not believe that Az would harm him, right? Because really if one had gotten Az to the point of harm, that would be just silly to be somewhere that was her last known place of residence, not that the male species was all together smart. "Being lonely?" There was an odd quality to her voice, though what that was exactly one wouldn't be able to tell, for there was no expressions in the lilac mist to give anything away.

Everyone that knew Az, had to know she was a touchy person, for the most part. Really only a handful was she more reserved in that, usually touching someone was natural, like breathing to a human being. That being said, he would feel a presence like a hand, brush over his left shoulder, even as the words came to his right ear. "Tis not the life for our sort Kyle, being lonely, tis a waste." A waste of what she would not say, and maybe he knew without her telling him.

For a moment he would feel a chin, pressing upon his right shoulder, not overly hard, just a resting of sorts. "Life always treats me well, thank you." Even when life was being a wicked mistress Az looked for the positives. "I found I had a long lost daughter...she resides here at the Inn now, in a suite with me." She wasn't spilling any secrets about her other daughter, nor any about the newly mentioned girl either. Her words were tinged with sadness overall though her voice sounded rather happy. She was beginning to wonder if perhaps the father wasn't whom she thought was the father...odder things have happened right? A mental shake. "And how has life been treating you?" Her tone turned slightly impish. "Are you looking for a room or just passing through?" Curiosity he should be used to such.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:23 am

Did he feel that feeling of a chin coming to rest upon his shoulder? Yea he did, and Az probably knew him well enough to know what he would do in response to that. Himself leaning back slightly as though he was leaning back against her just as lightly as that feeling on his shoulder was, he closed his eyes as he listened to her talking. "Yea, I know that life is too short to be lonely, but here I am. Is it bad? Who knows, but it is what it is you know. It is just something I have to deal with, and get through to the best of my ability." He opened his eyes now, looking off straight ahead now. "And yea, I know it is a waste, but you have to do what you can do to survive and keep going. After all, you never know something will happen in life to change everything." Did she know what he was talking about, who knows, maybe she does.

Regardless, he turned his head slightly for a moment looking behind him, before looking back straight ahead. "You have a daughter, congratulations, she is lucky to have a mother like you." A nod of his head followed suit. "Well I was hopeing for a room, but if there are no free rooms I can go find somewhere else to stay or something, it just all depends on if there is any free place." another nod of his head followed after that before a small laugh left him. "But I figure with the way things have been going lately there will not be any rooms available. Which if there isn't maybe I can convince someone to let me stay with them for a bit. So the way I figure is, depending on this place, will determine how long I stay." Cutting himself off now, yea there was a flash of his old self there, but that was quickly put out as he went quiet, not wanting to talk here away from him.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Reactions, it was funny when one action brought another that was the same as it had been before, yet different. Different because they had not seen each other in some time. Different because while she was there, she wasn't physically there. "What about the boys?" Twas a good question no? She had seen him last he had the twins and now here he was lonely and looking rather down, she thought that it was a good thing to ask him. "That tis true...you never know what tis around the corner."

A soft laugh. "Will you be sure to tell her as such iffen you happen to run into her?" A grin, she was wearing her daughter down, and thankfully her daughter understood a lot more then one would give most credit for. It still was hard on her how things were working out though, giving it time was all she could do.

Now here was a old friend, lonely and looking down on his luck, she could turn her back but that wasn't her, not in the least. "Come along..." She was slowly materlizing behind his back, first her head would appear with her hair then her body before her limbs, covered in her normal white gown. Nothing changed there, feet were bare, though she had tiny flowers in her hair, they were scattered about, randomly, just there. "Why don't you come stay with us?" She figured it would be good for him.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 pm

One of her comments caused him to let a small, quiet chuckle to leave from him. Granted he did not turn his head to look at her, while she was reforming behind him. He just kind of knew she was doing it and he would eventually look back there to look at her, but he was rather content at that moment, could you blame him? Regardless, she had asked him to make sure he told her daughter what he had just told her and of course he would. “Of course I will tell her, when I see her, why would I not tell her? Well of course there would be reasons like if I did not know her mother, but I do know her mother.” A nod of his head followed after that was spoken and yes he was also in some ways avoiding the question that was asked to him, but he would have to answer that question eventually and that time it seemed like was now.

Once she had finished completely forming there behind him, he turned his head slightly, just catching a glimpse of her back there. “They are with their mother now. They wanted to see her, and she I guess the best way to put it is got attached to them again, and decided to make up for lost time. Now, I just have to respect her wishes you know. She is their mother she deserves to get to make up for that lost time.” Towards the end his demeanor changed significantly, which probably make it clear that he left part of it out, and it was probably easy to figure out what part that was, considering he had not seen the twins since that day, and now having no clue where they all had gone to, he really did wonder if he would ever see them again.

But, that was something for a different time and just as quickly as he had finally said something about it, the subject was changed thanks to what she had said next. Turning his head once more, this time allowing his entire body to follow, turning around now finally looking at her face to face, maybe she already knew what was left of his soul and the beating it had taken in the past couple years since he had been gone. Or maybe she would see that once he had finally looked her in the eyes. That was all on her though and how good she was with picking up on that stuff. But regardless there was something that she asked, and as quickly as he had given her the chance to see inside, it was closed up as his expression changed slightly once more, letting a smile form. “Do you mean that? I mean if you wouldn’t mind it, of course I will stay with you guys.” What did he do next? Instinct really as he reached out, letting his arms wrap around her in a rather long hug.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 pm

She let out a soft laugh at his words, her head was being shaken as she did such. "Because most people don't think to tell someone that their mother is great." A impish grin that he would not see because of her being behind him. She moved her chin from his shoulder and stepped back and around him. People liked to avoid questions but eventually they would come back to them or she would ask them again.

Okay so that would explain why he was down, and she moved forward and moved to give Kyle a quick hug. "Tis true, and perhaps for the best for them to get some time with their mother." She was trying to help him with words instead of saying something to make things worse.

She could sense things, and she had seen those few moments, and she wasn't one to let a friend down when they seemed to be in need. No matter what had happened in the past and whatever might happen in the future, he was her friend. "Of course I mean it. We have plenty of room." She hadn't said where he would be sleeping just in the suite that she shared with her daughter. Nor did she really give much information about her daughter either. When she was wrapped into that hug she would give him a nice squeeze, and when he was ready she would slip back and hold out her hand. "Come on..." Though she didn't start going to her room yet, she wanted to make sure he really was ready for that, she was considerate.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Well if she was sure that they had enough room up in the suite that they were staying in, then of course he was not going to say no. after all, it might do him some good to stay with someone instead of staying by himself. After all he had spent too much time these past couple years by himself, so in some sense this was going to be all new to him again. But now once she had stepped out in front of him and held out her hand, he let his eyes shift down to that hand for a moment before back up to her face as he extended his own hand to meet her own. “You know, it is something that more people should do, more often also. I think, it is something that you know, could really make someone’s day.” Yes he stumbled a bit through that whole thing, but he did mean it he really did.

Though while he stood there, waiting for her to lead the way to where her and her daughter where staying, he shot a glance over to the window, more so to take a look outside for no real reason, so maybe he was hoping that it was raining, he liked the rain what could he say. But seeing it wasn’t he turned his gaze back to her. “You are probably right, it is probably good for them to spend this time with their mother, she deserves to see them and spend the time with them how she sees fit and for how long she wants too.” Bit of a tone change in his voice there for a moment, yea so maybe he was wondering if he would ever see them again, that was a question that he did not have an answer to. But for now, this was the present, and he offered her a smile. “Well shall we head up to your suite?” Hey it was an obvious question to ask. Though maybe one thing she might have noticed was how in the past something like this might have had him fumbling and stumbling over everything. Now, it just all came naturally to him, no nervousness or anything.

Anyways, he motioned towards the direction he thought was still the way to go, if he was wrong, well he was wrong, after all how long had it been! “After you?”
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh, she wouldn't of offered if there was not enough room, then again this was Az and she would have a zoo full of people if she thought it was needed. Always room, at least that's how she felt, Al might be a whole 'nother story but that time shall find out, right? She grinned at him, for it would be a good thing. "I agree, people should go around telling others how great I am." A impish wink, because she was playing.

The room was still in the same place, you go up the stairs, a good place to start. As he motioned with his free hand, her hand that had his was tugging it, because she was the sort that lived for the moment. No point in wasting time right? Might as well get him all settled in. "No baggage?" She might of missed it, it wasn't always her best quality to notice the whole picture, maybe if she slowed down once in a while...but that wasn't going to happen.

And tugged he would be unless he fought it, up the stairs until they had no more stairs to go! And down the hall, that was next because it wasn't like the door was right at the top of the stairs. And unless he stopped her she wouldn't stop until they reached room 313. Outside of the door she would stop, let go of his hand and give him a grin. "Room 313....if you break it you buy it!" She was messing with him right? Maybe. "When you meet my daughter, her name is Al." She gave him a look like if you call her anything else I am not responsible for your safety, not on my hands, and all of that good stuff. "But I am sure that you will get along fine." Even as she was speaking she was opening the door, she would get him a key later, or give him her's she didn't exactly use it. OR was it that she didn't exactly lock the door, not that the room wasn't protected.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down