Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

the check in of Blade( open)

4 posters

Go down

the check in of Blade( open) Empty the check in of Blade( open)

Post by Blade Trahern Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

the door bursts open. The Faint smell of predawn fills the room. An eerily cast shadow fills the door. One long leg stomps down onto the floor after that first kick. Barefeet make slight plopping sounds as she moves across the floor to the receptions desk. Her ebony hair scoots over her shoulder and furls down her arm and pools onto the desk. Her crystaline green eyes peirce the still hazy night with concern. Tieshen lips curl into a frown.

"Och.. con nae one eva be aroon when I need 'em tae be?"

Scottish accent never left this wench. She refused to conforn to the british and the americans.
A slight tap on the desk to show impatiants. Lifting her head. she sniffed the air, turned and lookd out the window and growled low in her throat.
Not having time for someone to come see about her. She tossed her ebony hair back over her shoulder. Turns in a whirl and pads her way down the hall. She turned the nob of the first door and shoved her weight against it, like it would have mattered if it was locked or not. the frame cracked a bit. Not careing if the room was occupied. she strode to the window. tossed her cloak over the drapes to make sure no light emitted from it, she then slunk over to the bed and pomply slid in and closed her eyes. She was out in a breath...

Last edited by Blade Trahern on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : color isnt comming up)
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

the check in of Blade( open) Empty Re: the check in of Blade( open)

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 pm

She had just happened to be coming down the steps, on her way out of the Inn once more, where she was going was anyone's guess. And it would stay anyone's guess because she was distracted. She had heard a voice when she was upon the steps but thought nothing of it. But now she spotted someone she had not seen bursting into the room that had been locked. All the rooms were locked for the keys were at the front desk. A shake of her head sending her red locks cascading about in different directions. "This simply will not do." Was spoken quietly.

Some people had no manners, the fact that one could not wait for someone to assist them and then breaking a door, that charge would surely get put on this woman's bill! Oh yes, she was going to have a bill, that was not even a question. Taking notice of the room the woman went into, Al went to the counter, to grab the ledger, a pen and a key. Thankfully the key for that room was there so the unknown woman would not have broken into another guest's rooms.

Armed with what she had, she made her way to the now slightly cracked frame that the door had been locked into. Stepping into the room, she cleared her throat at the woman upon the freshly made bed, with her eyes closed. "Hello. Might I be of some service? I take it you would like this room?" She was trying to be good, and take everything in stride. Her own mind was flickering about the wood frame what was De'Ryanna going to think.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 pm

her eyes flickered open just barely craking. she saw the woman. she hissed
"Close tha damned door. Ye ..."
her words trailed off as she faught for concsiousness. her eyes slid closed. try as she might try and reopen them. Then alarm struck her as she felt trapped. her eyes sprang back open
"aye.. I require ye tae leave me be and I'll reigster when the damned sun sets."
the sun was now in the sky. she felt it. almost as if it was sizzling her brain and body. Matter of fact, some whisps of smokle where starting to plume from her body. she was now at the mercy of that womans while her mind turned to sleep and her body stiffened as her eyes closed of their own accord
[center]
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 pm

If the woman thought the hissing would get to Al, she had another thing coming. It had her steeling her back as she looked at the woman. A shake of her head, this would not do, not do at all. She was used to dealing with these shouting grumbling sorts. Obviously this woman had not had to deal with her dear boss before his first three cups of coffee. She stalked her way across the room, and grabbing the drapes she shut the curtains. Making her way to the other set of windows for the room had two sets, she would follow suit with the same curtains. The only light coming into the now very dark room happened to be from the door that Al had left open.

"Now that it is as dark as night, I require you to sign here stating you will pay all your fees you run up before you leave. I will then leave you the key, and get someone here to check out the frame of the door, so it will close properly again. Which I shall add to your bill." The ledger was held out, the page had only the two rooms which happened to be on this floor, and only one was open. Pen would be held out as well.

It would probably be best not to get Al's ire up to much, because the girl herself did not know what she was capable of, and that could be frightening for more then just the two. The other course of action that Al had been thinking of, wouldn't of been as pleasant and she was striving to be kind, well as kind as one could be in such circumstances.

♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm

It would appear that the girl talking to Blade would not get a reply. not even a twitch. the sun was in its full zenith. Blazing high in the sky. Zapping every iota of Blade's fortitude and as such, made Blade comotose. So, the shreaking harpy would have to wait until Blade could think. let alone ,sign the papers.
Blade was in her whistful state. Cold stone dead.
The sounds barely made an impact on Blades revelry of dreams..
ohh so sad for the one trying to reap payment for door key and room
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm

It was not payment she was seeking it, was the signing of the form that would assure them they would get payment upon the lady's, which she would use that turn loosely, leave of the Inn. As the woman had been rather disrespectful to not only her but the Inn as well, it had been enough to get the temper that had been checked, aroused. Right about then, she was wishing Archer was around, with the horns and breathing fire no less.

First the body of the other woman would be poked. As she was cold stone dead their should not be a flinch. Once that was checked, her hands would move around to grab the other lady by her arms, at the wrists, getting a good grip. With a nice tug, maybe three if the woman was of any size, the dead body would fall upon the floor.

She would glance to see if this would wake the woman up or not.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 am

in a dreary haze. she felt the yank and her body tumble to the floor. but in her state of rest, she could not react. She would hold onto that thaught as the hours of the day passed. She hoped they passed quickly so she could tell this little retch exactly what she thaught of her mistreatment of her body. and so on the thaughts passed through her head as she waited for the twilight to ermerge and let her free herself of this day..
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am

It should come as no surprise that Connor would be out and about. He pretty much lived here at this point, you know. His steps carried him out of his room, down the hall, and into the common room....just in time to hear a slam, a snatch, two voices of the female variety, and arguing to boot....oh joy, two females going for the other's throats....should be fun.

He stood well back, hopefully out of the realm of being noticed, and watched. After awhile, with a slightly tilted grin, he walked into the room as if he had just meandered in. "Hey, how's it goin'? It's bloody dark in here...let me grab this shade here, let some light in. I may hunt in the dark, but damn if I'm going to live the life of a mushroom!"
Connor
Connor

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 pm

another voice interupts her forced slumber. He is going to do what??!!. Panic reverberates through her body. but liek the fall. she can do nothing about it. Its like a bad dream now. She should have known then to go hunting so late in the evening. Now she is caught up in a mad house of vampire killers and thumpers. What next, a steak through her heart holy water sprinkled over her. her insides turned and churned, but she could do nothing about it. but lay there and hope that someone can rectify this situation without her blood being spilled or vaperized
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm

"What the bloody Hell is going on in here!" The anger in De'Ryanna's voice was as evident as the broken door and hinges. It was only a raise of the voice coupled with a harsh tone. She didn't burst into the room, her arms were not failing about, and her face was not contorted in rage. It was one of those angers that wouldn't be believed if you only saw the person.

De'Ryanna had been about to help clean up the kitchen when the sound of wood breaking and smell of blood caught up to her. Needless to say she had not been happy but only thought at first that one of the patrons was being reckless. It wasn't until she felt the Ward on the ledger break that she knew she had to see what was going on. Other people could handle the book - there were those that helped check people in and out - but whoever had the book now had removed it from it's place and that simply would not do. This is why she left the kitchen to see what the matter was.

And when she saw the room that had been broken into.

De'Ryanna was in the wrecked doorway and looking at the light Connor was letting in and over at Allissya. "Connor, close the window. There's no point in killing her before she can explain herself." That would be some form of justice. As a Lycan she knew that the one laying on the bed was a Vampire just as this Vampire may be able to smell her just the same. She didn't have much liking for that kind but she wanted an explanation.

"it's more gratifying for them to know you're the one ending their unnatural life." Cant' forget about that.

She passed a hand between the two of them and saw that Allissya was the one with the Ledger. "Would one of you care to tell me what's going on here?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

at the smell of the lycan, her body would have stiffened more,. but then she heard the voice of reason.
"Connor, close the window. There's no point in killing her before she can explain herself."

but then again, maybe it wasn't. but you could bet your lycan tail. I'm paying my bill and leaving this place. she thaught.

and to think, she should have known better, but tracking that killer down was a bit more important then herself.. at the time, now. maybe not so much. It had been a while since she had been in Ry'din and the likes. She had forgotten that Lycans here could roam around and not be trailed and killed. So like her own clan.

She had to be sure to tell her own clansmen about this place. Such a lovely place to stop. If you liked being tossed out of your bed. burned with sunlight and then made to endure the pressance of lycans who would rather you pay a bill then kill you too quickly.. oh.. aye,she would make sure to tell ...the sun was just now hitting passed 10 am.. this was going to be a very long day.. long indeed. and if'n they dae nae let me sleep..I'll no be make'en me roonds taenight eitha..and slowly. her mind started to go blank...
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

No sooner had the man showed up on the scene, and opening wide the drapes that she had just closed. Now, just because she planned to drag the lady out of the room, did not mean she was going to cook her inside the inn. She had a feeling that the smell would not be very appealing and she did not want to upset the other guests.

She had just about ready to speak, when De'Ryanna came in. And she saw the way of the things, while those that could be seen when she asked for a explanation. She would gladly give it to her, and go from there. Her hands had dropped from Blade when Connor had came in the room, and her hand had lifted the ledger back up. So it would make sense for Ryan to see her with the ledger.

"I was coming downstairs, and I heard someone speaking, then I heard the door. The lady," One could tell the way she said the word she meant it loosely. "had broken down the door, and was laying upon the bed. I shut the drapes to help her, so she might sign in. Which she refused before passing out. I also informed her that we will be adding the door's recovery to her bill." She thought the woman was completely rude, and it had irked her just so.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Now, he had had no intention of snatching the curtain wide, he had merely allowed the smallest sliver of light into the room. With the expression of all children when caught sneaking a pre-dinner cookie, he turned to face the two women. First, to Allissya. "I wasn't going to open it all the way....just enough to make sure you didn't like...oh, I dunno, bite her?" Back to De'Ryanna, with a slightly tilted smirk. "Hey, Ryan. No, I wasn't gonna dust the leech. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face....it's full light outside, and this isn't a crypt, is it?"

He chuckled, dropping his hand and stepping back, his eyes going to the open door and the leech within. "Yet. Mind your manners, you look like you'd taste like crap." Of course, he didn't mean that...the wink he sent to Ryan would tell her all she needed to know.
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 am

with all this talking and jostling of her body. her rest would never be completed... now still in the early morning, she needed them to leave so her rest could be completed. Knowing the Lycan knew her plight. she was hoping she would make the others leave and know that she would be awakening at dusk... then she could naswer their questions and pay her damned bill. Which it would appear that first bansee was wanting.
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 pm

"Thank you Allissya." Now that she had an explanation of what had happened she could better assess on what to do. Though it would be a lot easier if Connor wasn't standing there as they were both in the doorway, more or less. When he had been over by the window it was one thing. Now....

She cleared her throat and drew in a deep breath as she lifted her chin and folded her hands in front of her. "And thank you for trying to accommodate her enough so that she could indeed...sign the paperwork." That was still directed towards Allissya and De'Ryanna then took a step forward, away from Connor, and then another to put her more into the room and to the fallen unexpected guest.

"Come on now, since she is here I'd rather have her on the bed than the floor. Whenever she wakes up she'll be taken care of then." True that she didn't like Vampires much but she was for neatness and currently De'Ryanna didn't think that Blade's position was either neat or proper.

She really didn't need help getting Blade fully positioned on the bed but it would make it take less time. "Don't lie about your night vision Connor," giving him a smile as she pulled upwards on Blade's shoulders to get her good on the bed. "Last I remember you didn't need to see to navigate in darkness."

"Allissya, if you would make a notation in the Ledger about the damage to the door and it's hinges please and anything else of note?" It was a question in the form of a request. At least she wasn't asking her to help move Blade.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Now that De'Ryanna was indeed there, that meant that she didn't have to try anything else, and that the other woman could take over. That was a relief. Her thoughts were not very pleasant and she thought it best to do what De'Ryanna had asked of her. Before her gaze went to Connor. "I am a bit more pickier about whom I bite...and only for enjoyment." The tone was rather flat, nothing suggestive, more matter of factly.

Gaze turned to De'Ryanna. "I will go do that right now." She gave her a small smile, before slipping from the room, going to the check in area, and writing down what she did know. Then she would leave the ledger where she had gotten it from, pen and all.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Connor gave a chuckle at Allissya's words, shaking his head slightly. "Well, if I do bite, it's only when asked." He turned to Ryan, sending her a wink before moving to help her.

Well, Ryan had the shoulders, so he went and grabbed the ankles. "Okay Ryan, on my count. One, two...." He laughed in that deep and rich baritone, shaking his head again. "Couldn't resist. My bad. Er, where are we throwing this thing?" He wasn't a speciesist, of course, but he had limits on what he would consider accepting. This thing had come in barking orders at what he saw as a nice young woman, then destroyed a door for no reason? She was lucky he didn't dust her ass himself!
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 pm

ahhh the sweetness of the motion of what she knew would come. the departure of the inhabitants of the room. She would finaly be able to relax and get the rest she needed for her next ordeal.
She knew that she would have some answers to give and that was fine with her, as long as they no longer tortured her body while she was in the state she was in, being able to hear, smell and think, but not able to do anything about it....
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:15 pm

De'Ryanna made a playful roll of her eyes at Connor's question about where Blade would go and then she nodded to the bed. "On the bed stableman." Get her small stab at him about his treatment of the female. "Her. Not yourself."

He knew and he would help her to get Blade properly on the bed so that they could move on to more interesting things. Pulling her hands off of the sleeping vampire De'Ryanna dusted off her hands on her skirt and suppressed a shiver that threatened to run through her. Luckily her hands were not dirty. She had checked them to make sure. "Now that that's taken care of you can be on your way." Spoken as she ushered him to the door with a wave of her hand.

"I will close up here." As she was approaching the door she had already grabbed the Source and was putting Ward over the entrance. If Blade left via the door Ryanna would know. "Thank you for your help, Connor."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Trahern Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm

(( i need to move forward with bringing Blade back awake otherwise I wont be able to interact with you guys,, could you toss me a bome>))
Blade Trahern
Blade Trahern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down