Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Errands

2 posters

Go down

The Errands Empty The Errands

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

After leaving Granny’s house, well her house, she made her way to work first. She would park in her spot and make her way inside, a quick glance about the place, making sure everything was in order and that she was not needed for anything. Once the glance went around the place, she would make her way to her office, a wave to the staff behind the counter. Seated at her desk she would turn on her computer, once it loaded she went to the file she needed opening it and imputing the correct new information, before sending a copy to corporate. A small grin slipped over her face, as she got up from the chair after turning off the computer and making her way back. Checking in with the workers, letting them know she would have her cell on, and out she slipped.

Next on her list was the apartment, she needed to go talk to the landlord. A lot of places around here rented apartments on a month to month basis, and that was exactly what Titania had gotten. She was not so sure about how long she would stay in one place, and she always was ready for a flight. But it seemed that her flying days were over, her wings were being clipped, the thought was not as frightening as it might have been. The landlord had a office in the apartment building, the first apartment building that they did their business out of during the normal open hours. She turned her car to park in front of the office before going inside. When she was done, she was feeling better about things, she had not left them in a lurch and oddly enough people were wanting to get into the apartment building, and they had run out of apartments. She told them she would turn the two keys in as soon as she got her stuff out and got the second key from her boyfriend.

Next she went to the Inn, she should of went there before going to the Apartments because she was going to go back there, once she stopped by to see if Xavier was around. Once she reached the Inn she parked out front as she had the first time, walking in through the front door. She made her way to the second story of rooms, and to Xavier’s room. Knocking she did, but when there was no answer, she slipped the note she had prepared and under the door it went. The note was rather simple, it just asked him to meet her at the apartment and to bring his key. Of course, he might think something was wrong but she could fix that once he was there. Everything would work out, so she had to keep telling herself, as she went back down the steps and out to her car.

And to the apartment building she went, first calling to get herself a moving van to meet her in a few hours. She wanted to get the move over as soon as possible, because once that was done, she could take stock of what she was going to need to get for the house. She turned on the radio, and began to pack her items, not that she had a lot of items, enough that she could place everything into other things she owned. A box or two were laying about from when she had moved in, and she cleaned out her fridge and cupboards of food into the boxes.

She would continue to pack up her stuff until either Xavier or the moving truck got there.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

The Errands Empty Re: The Errands

Post by Xavier Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm

She was so cute when she slept. She would not know this, of course, and he had no intentions of taking a picture to show her, since that could lead to his murder. You did not take a woman's picture without permission, it just wasn't done! At any rate, he did not want to wake her, since she had come home fiendishly fatigued and with sore feet, which had, of course, gotten the vitamin E and magic fingers treatment. He had quietly made his way out of her apartment and back to the inn for a change of clothes and to check his mail.

Clothing was placed carefully in his duffel bag and mail was checked. That was a rather fruitless effort, since it seemed the folks back home had forgotten how to wield a pen. At any rate, he gathered everything up and headed out and toward Titania's apartment. He had actually thought about giving his room up at the inn, but that would be something he'd have to discuss with Titania herself.

It wasn't long before he had arrived, and after slipping the key into the lock, he gave it a turn and stepped inside. "Hey, Ti....er, wha?"
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm

When he walked in, he would see everything she could have moved to the center of the room. Including the matress pieces. She was currently in the bedroom, fighting with the bed frame, the pieces did not want to come apart. "Listen here bedframe..." And then she heard Xavier. Slowly standing she got up, and went into the livingroom, careful not to hit her legs upon the frame of the bed.

Stepping into the livingroom, she smiled to Xavier. "Do you have your key? I need to turn it in. When I get all of this stuff out of here." Now she had forgotten he wasn't there this morning when she woke up, and therefore he did not know what was going on. She kept moving though.

"Can you come into the bedroom and help me with the frame? I can't get the stupid thing apart." A small mumble maybe even a curse under her breath. About the bed, not him. Even if she got new furniture for the new house, she had a lot of rooms to fill, so she would keep her old things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 pm

"Uh, sure. I take it you're....moving?" He was confused, but if there was something wrong, she would have told him. After stepping into the bedroom, he set to work on the bed frame, slowly working with it until it came apart in the correct areas. The parts were carried into the main room and stacked neatly in a handy corner. "So....where are you headed?"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm

She gave a nod of her head, "I am!" She sounded rather happy about that fact. But then it dawned on her he didn't know what was going on, so she must fill him in. "Remember my Granny I told you about? Well, her will she left me the house, the barn and the property." It was a nice sizeable chunk of land, all said, seeing it was a working farm. Except now the animals were gone. She had a happy thought mingled with her sadness, which he should hear the different in her tones.

A small frown, it's going to be harder on you though, the Farm is a good half hour or more from the Inn by car." She did not know how long it would take him in one of his other forms to get there. She glanced at the clock, "The moving truck should be here in about 20 minutes. Need to make sure I have everything and turn in the keys." She moved over to press a quick kiss to his cheek. "Hi!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 pm

He was quite visibly relieved after hearing that. "Oh....well, it hadn't occurred to me that you'd get her place, but I suppose it makes perfect sense. A barn....the place is a farm? Nice...it would be a nice place to have some horses, then. Have you got everything you need for the new place?" His wheels were already turning, planning things and mulling over others.

His hand slipped into his pocket after a moment, producing the key she had given him. "Here ya go...but this isn't me giving the key back or anything. It's trading it in for a new one." His turn to press a kiss on her cheek. "As for the distance, I can manage it fine. It won't be the same as having you close by, but I'll manage. After all, it isn't like you're leaving the country or anything!" He smiled warmly, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. "Say...could you write the new address down for me? I need to run out and do something, and I'll need to know where to find you later. I won't be long, but I don't want to miss you." That was all the explanation he was giving. The guy had something planned already!
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 am

She grinned, "I didn't know I would either. They kept it hush hush till it was free and clear. That's what they told me today. It was a stipulation in her will." Her Grams was a thoughtful lady. She nodded, "It is a farm. It was a working farm, but the animals and the furnishings went to others." A pause. "I am sure that once I get there I will figure out more things." A soft laugh, "You know when you settle into life."

She smiled as she took it. "That will work." She smiled, "Your new key is at the house. Of course, their is one condition, it's not bad but I will tell you later. I don't want to keep you..or hamper us getting this out of the way." She moved over to grab a piece of paper and a pen out of a jar, where she had put everything together. And then she wrote down the address and handed it to Xavier. "I'll see you there soon."

She smiled over to him, before she heard the horn. "They are early! Good thing everythings ready." And then the movers were already up and inside the apartment moving out the items. She gave them the directions of where to meet her, and she smiled. Xavier was already gone so all she had left to do once the men got everything out was go to turn in the keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 am

Meanwhile....

Xavier had rushed to the main part of town, looking for a store that carried furniture. He finally found just such a place, and rushed inside, already looking at the various displays. Finally, a young man came to help him. After conversing for a few moments, Xavier was taken into a comfortable room and given a stack of books, each detailing popular styles.

After about thirty minutes of browsing, he had a list. He could only hope she would like the things he picked out, but even Ryan had said once before that he had excellent taste in furniture and decorating. "I would like these things delivered to this address no later than today, please. I will, of course, pay enough for this to not be an issue with anyone."

From within his coat, Xavier brought out a bag of coin. Before the clerk could make a snarky comment about paying in small change, he had dumped the bag onto the counter. It was full of large gold marks, which were quite valuable where they were minted. Here, they were worth a small fortune. Of course, Xavier did not know this, he simply thought he was giving the man enough for the furniture and a small tip. The way the man's eyes bulged gave this away, of course, so when Xavier reached out to the coin to pull a few back, the man swept them toward him, bowing deeply and yelling for the movers to get their collective ass in gear.

He had, before he left the place, told them to hurry, and to speed if they had to, and he was well pleased to see that they had beaten him there. Calmly, he stepped up the front steps, pushing the door open and walking in. "You fellows know your trade much more than I, so feel free to set things up. There's a gold mark for each of you if you get done quickly and do not scratch or tear anything." With a smile, he swiveled to the other direction, seeking Titania.

The Living Room-
The Errands Tfurni10

Can't forget the television....
The Errands Tfurni13

The bedroom-
The Errands Tbedro10

The dining room-
The Errands Tfurni11

The Bathroom-
The Errands Tfurni12
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 am

Now it had taken a bit of time for her to get to the house. She had to stop on the way there, for gas in her car. And the moving truck stopped as well for they were following her there. When she passed a truck from a furniture company she did not think anything of it. There were other houses out this way, and she had not seen where it had came from. So once she pulled into the driveway, and noticed the door was open that did not sit right. She had locked the door when she left. Throwing the car in park and taking the keys she ran up to the house, perhaps not the smartest thing to do, seeing she didn't know whom was inside.

Imagine her surprise when she walked into the kitchen that was attached to the dining room. Slowly her head was shaking, no this was a cruel joke right? She slowly walked through the kitchen which was connected to a furnished dinning room, and into the livingroom, which was furnished as well. Her head was shaking as she slunk down. It was then that she saw X, she was seated on the floor. She knew his heart was in the right place, but this wasn't just some home. This was her Gran's home, it was her new home. She wanted to do this, she wanted to pick out each piece lovingly, mixing her style with her grams and now...now it was done. She was not happy, not in the least, and she was ready to burst into tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 am

He had felt rather good about the gift, but it seemed she was....sad? He strode over, placing a hand out with a confused look on his face. Somehow, the purchase and subsequent delivery had upset her, so he would do the only thing he could think of. "Hold on, Titania."

A few steps carried him outside, where the delivery van was parked. "Guys, change of plans. Go get the stuff you set up....it appears I jumped the gun a bit. Take it to this address, if you don't mind. I'll reimburse you for your troubles, as well as the extra fuel." He handed them a slip of paper with the address of the inn written on it, and smiled. "What can I say? I'm only human. Well, sometimes. Make sure you ask for De'Ryanna, and tell her Xavier says hi." He left them looking at each other quizzically over the sometimes human comment, and walked back inside.

He found Titania where she had been before he left to go outside. "Listen, I thought it would be a nice surprise to see that you didn't have to decorate. I'm having the furniture moved to the inn. If there's something you like, let me know and I'll have them leave it." After he had spoken, he moved to seat himself beside her. He would not think about how expensive the stuff had been.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 pm

She was not a woman that cried over every little thing. The fact that she had been moved to tears frusterated her. But there was nothing that she could do about the fact that they were threatening to fall. She had not moved when he left. She sighed. Her hand had lifted up to press against her temple. "I know you tried to do something nice Xavier." She paused, "But it's not about the gift that you tried to give. This is something I look forward to doing. To mixing my Gran's style with my own." She let out a small groan. "It's a sentimental thing. This is something my Gran trusted me with. Just me." A pause. "How did you get in? The door was locked." That caused a frown to form over her features, because when he left her apartment he did not have a key to the house, but when she got to the house not only had he beat her, he had the doors open.

Her voice was soft, "You never can have enough tvs." That was her little way of saying if he wanted that tv, she would not tell him he couldn't have it. She did not get up from her spot on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 pm

He smiled, wrapping his arm around her. "I'm donating the stuff to the inn.....I should have told you what I had planned, but I was going for the surprise thing. I guess I didn't think about the sentimental attachments of the place.....I really don't have any of those links to childhood places, so I don't know how they work." He looked away, wondering for the first time if he had missed out on something due to the way he had grown up.

A thought occurred to him, and he began to grin. "Say....if you're up for it, we could go to the furniture store and you could pick some things out? My treat! After the fat stacks of cash I plunked down the last time I was there, they'll probably kill the fatted calf if they see me again." He chuckled, leaning toward her and kissing her on top of her head.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:30 am

She gave a little nod of her head. "Thanks Xavier." She meant it. She knew he was trying to be helpful. And she knew he wasn't trying to take over her stuff on purpose it just happened that way. They did have very different raisings.

She cast a glance to him, it was as if it had suddenly hit her. "Xavier...how do you have a whole bunch of money?" No soldier she had ever heard of had a ton of money to go plunk down on furniture for thier girlfriends house. Now her brother, before he was taken from her, he would of done the same thing. And that got her eyes looking to him curiously. She was a curious sort when it came to certain things, and this certainly counted as one of those things! She didn't think he would be involved in the same things as her brother but she had to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 am

He gave her a confused look, shrugging. "I've been receiving a wage from the...job....since before I was shaving, and really, when you already have what you need, you don't have to spend money. Add into that the fact that until recently, I never had a chance to spend any of the money I had made, plus I received a stipend when I went out from the foster family, I've amassed a pretty good chunk of change. Don't worry about it, it's mine, and there's no one that can tell me what to do with it. Besides, it isn't like I did anything illegal for it...why do you ask, anyway?"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Now if he remembered her history, he had to know what would cause such a question, she paused before thinking of how to word it. Would she offend him? It was a good chance, had it happened before? Of course, more then once. Did they survive afterwards, indeed they had, so far. She looked down a moment before meeting him full on. "Before my brother...well, he used to do things like what you did. Impulsively. On large purchases."

But his answer apeased her enough, that she looked back to him. "Now about the key. You can have a key, but you can't go into the basement. The rest of the house is open. But the basement is off limits." She was dead set against anyone going into the basement without her expressed permission. She had her reasons but right now, she did not want to get into them. She did not know how things were going to work, and that was going to be her private space, space that was just hers and hers alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Xavier smirked at her, holding his hand out for the key. "Oh, and if I'm a good boy, do I get a cookie?" He ruffled her hair gently, snaking an arm around her shoulders. "Trust me, babe, I understand about private places and such. I won't bother the basement, you have my word." He was a tad curious about it, but he would leave it alone and allow her the luxury of a private place. After all, relationships were built on trust as well as mutual respect for the other's space, right?

His mind went back to her earlier questions about his income, and he sighed. "I didn't realize where my expenditures would lead your thinking, dear. I uh....I'm sorry. I just have a lot of back-pay from my time in....in my old job. Yeah, I remember, I promised to stop talking about it so much. Anyway, I have plenty of cash, and since I didn't have any free time in which to spend it, it kept piling up. Now that I have free time, not to mention someone I love in my life, I feel just fine spending like a madman. Hope you don't mind." He winked, giving her a quick tickle. He did, after all, know her ticklish spots by now.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ T ~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 pm

She did not have the key with her. She told him it was at the house. And it was, right there on the clean and clear kitchen counter. It was nothing special, nothing that sparkled, or glittered just a key. But it still felt a bit strange to give such a key to Xavier. It seemed more real giving him a key to her grandmother's home much more real then the key to the apartment. With the apartment if things got bad, she could of just ran away, technically, with the house that wasn't going to happen. She grinned, a real grin. "If your a good boy and all you want is a cookie, I will be disapointed." She was glad he was alright with her having her space, he could always escape outside somewhere right? I mean their was quite a bit of land that was mostly fenced in..for it was farm land. But while their was a neighbor on one side, the other side and the back of the farm was forest.

She would turn her gaze up to him, once more, that smile tugging. "I...I'm sorry. It's just with the things that I have seen, and everything, lived. It's where the mind goes. I am glad you understand that." Now he was speaking of wanting to spend money, she would give him an idea. "You know, that we are going to need some farm equiptment. And animals....are you adverse to animals?" As in was he against the animals, because some might consider him a animal.

~ T ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down