Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Having a big Breakfast (open)

+9
J.J. Kinkaid
Aiden
Jade Stone
Armandeus
Om Kennedy Yajna
Madeline Cauthon
Connor
Kendrick
De'Ryanna Aybara
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Having a big Breakfast (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Having a big Breakfast (open)

Post by Connor Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 am

Connor did not waste time with threatening words or braggadocio. He preferred action to the old man's tactics of wagging his tongue at the air. Oh, he thought a great deal. Such as you prick, I could feed you your liver before you had your f*cking morning Geritol. He said nothing, however. Instead, he fixed his eyes on the old fart's back and followed. He would not hear Connor speak until Connor was good and damned ready to do so.
Connor
Connor

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J. Kinkaid Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Disappointment. That was what most of the males around this place were. The men around here could throw down the testosterone together, but give them a female that presents a challenge and they ignore it. Her thoughts on what a real man would of done in the situation well let’s say it was different. A light shrug of those shoulders, she would have to look else where for a toy, because that was simply what she was looking for. She had waited a moment, but when the two men ignored both her and her sister, she cast a glance towards the man that Malice had been seated upon. Just to check to see if he had moved at all.

Did she want to pull her sister away? No. Was she going to, well maybe, it really did depend on Malice. She cast a glance to Malice. “If you say so.” As for it being alright, not that she was going to say what she was speaking of, she would not have too. Lashes kissed her cheeks just a moment before opening and silvers resting upon Malice. A small grin tugging up her lips at the corners. “You do not have to baby sit me. But I do have a feeling you would like some answers?” Her head tilted just so, almost as if she knew her sister was not going to like the answers she could get, but she was willing to give them.

Did Malice follow and give Doug a key to her room, when J.J. slipped from the bar, or did Malice stay behind. If she followed J.J. did not go the same way as the blonde and Kendrick. A part of her actually felt bad for the blonde, even if she did not like the girl, simply for her speaking to the man. She went to the stairs for she was unsure where she wanted to go. Learning at an early age that being pissed and riding the bike was not always the brightest idea. People got themselves killed for less for not paying attention because their mind was distracted.
J.J. Kinkaid
J.J. Kinkaid

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sadist Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 am

Mhm, J's big sister did follow for she did want answers and there was no need to reply verbally. It was time to find out exactly why this Kendrick fellow had such an effect on her sister, however Malice already suspected what it was but wanted to hear it from her sister. Affairs of the heart always complicated things and the Kinkaid sisters were no different, contrary to popular belief they were heartless. Depths of liquid steel gave one last glance to the blonde and J's man leaving then dismissed them as she went the opposite direction.

To the naked eye J just looked a little peeved however to the Sadist she could almost seem the fumes of anger wafted upwards from her sister. Malice gave a slight smirk at her sisters back before a soft whisper was given. Shadowy tendrils purged from their corners at their Mistress request to weave into silken locks of J. Yes, that was Malice's way of tousling her little sisters hair."So cute when you're angry. Now where are we heading?"J might be a fan of walking around aimlessly but Malice was ever the proficient creature and liked knowing exactly where she was headed, that was of course when her own mind was occupied and walking aimlessly for hours was the only way to sort it out.
The Sadist
The Sadist

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 am

As she was finishing up her food she heard that comment that was directed towards her, but she didn't get angry. Instead she pushed it off as a win in her book for it said that she had gotten to at least one of the Vampires that was out there at the bar. De'Ryanna got a guilty pleasure out of subtly pushing people's buttons and seeing how they reacted - if you knew how to anger a person you could use that to control them. Thus, she only smirked.

The back and forth between her and Tobias was different since neither of them was trying to control the other. She wasn't anyway - not in this arena. At the beginning his jibes got to her, and some still prickled the skin, but they were all in good fun. As for the comment about licking the bowl and if the guy has seen her eat . . .

"Don't be envious Tobias," saying that with a grin as she got up from her place to take the bowl over to the sink. Didn't want the men to miss a dish in their cleaning. "I'd lick you clean too if you had something delectable to my taste over you." To her taste. And if she said it, it was true. She held in her grin as she washed her hands in the sink with cold, cold water.

"Well, looks like you men have everything under control here. Don't forget the dishes in the front. I believe I'm going to go to bed." Being up all night she was tired and felt well that she was able to hold back a yawn in her last statement. Her arms stretched out behind her before she started to the door.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Om Kennedy Yajna Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:27 am

(( Summing it up this is my last post in the thread ))

Scrub, rinse and toss in the drying rack. That's what he did with the forks, knives and stuff one by one. He was working through the dishes pretty fast. Not because he was in a rush. Because the more of them he did the less that Armandeus would try to do when he was done eating. He'd seen the guy in action. He knew the dude was a workaholic.

"Sister, I shouldn't need candy coating for you to like how I taste." He smirked over his shoulder at her. That was all he'd say on that. She wanted to go to bed and slinging more gibes at her would only delay her. Tobias turned back around instead. Loading up the next load of dishes to soak all the glasses and a couple of the bowls.

"It's all under control. Sleep well." The day was just starting for him. Or it would after he was done with all these dishes.
Om Kennedy Yajna
Om Kennedy Yajna

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4