Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Just an introduction

+3
Beastie
Vesta Voui
Sky
7 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just an introduction - Page 3 Empty Re: Just an introduction

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:04 pm

i have a partner! we shall not fail!.... immediatly
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:18 pm

I wasn't even aiming at you yet kido. Hey Admin's, my charries are almost done healing, they want to start beating on each other again when they're done. When do we get the battle gym opened? ::batts eyelashes and looks all innocent and sweet complete with quivering bottom lip.::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:20 pm

yes that is a huge chunk of my success it is my strategy. hope no one attacks me untill i win?
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 pm

LMAO cheeter. So uh, how long you gunna keep me company on here. Everyone else is usually in and out all day, even me most of the time. But everyone else is usualy out by like 9 or 10 EST. Hence having 12 charries running at the moment. Gives me a chance to play alone. I'll get to have even more fun doing that when they open the battle gym for me. Then I can put my charries against each other in there for infinately long battles. But today, this is my distraction. This is helping me deal with Ike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:06 pm

i am in MD right now and i dont live here... i am bored ill be on all day and night till saturday lol
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Cool, we can RP til you fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 pm

or... we can rp tii YOU fall asleep i accept your challenge
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Ha ha ha. You might have to deal with me tonight too. I'm around. I'm around and fiddling with code since the admin told me that HTML is doable on these boards. Woohoo! Text wrapping here I come!

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:13 pm

i dont have a problem with that. That is for sure!!!
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:45 am

Bring it on Vesta, oh wait, you're already gone it seems. LOL But as for who will sleep first Sky-mun, good luck, I am nocturnal and comepletly sleep deprived, intentionaly. I don't sleep so I can avoid the nightmares. And tonight I am watching Ike to see how badly he's going to get me wet this weekend. Not sleeping any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:57 am

i am a survior after all i am the man with the plan ::Nods a bit:: uhhh you will see! its 2 am here!
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:09 am

LOL, and what plan is that? It couldn't possably be to stay awake longer than me. No one ever has made it. You can ask Dre-mun, Kahn-mun, Gawian-mun, and Epiphany-mun. I used to go for days and days without sleep just doing my reports and making my posts and sparring becuse I had two charries who were ranking officers in the Society. I had to keep up with all thier activities with others durring the day and their paperwork and stuff like that all night. There were reports to write, reports to grade, posts to be made, spars to log, all kinds of fun. But tonight it's not paperwork that keeps me awake, it's Ike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:14 am

dear lord... i can only go till saturday. at which point i fly home but i will run with you till then and then when i get home i will continue my valiant efforts
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:19 am

::bows:: Thank you. I think I'll probably get some sleep like in maybe 4 more hours or so, just to keep myself sane. But that's a big maybe. It depends on how much firther north Ike moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:31 am

i really hope you are ok!
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:34 am

Eh, he's moved so far north that my town is estimated to get 70 to 90 mph winds and about 6 inches of rain. No Hurricane can take me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:55 am

woot you tell that hurricane whos boss if new orleans would have stood to katrina like that she would have headed for the hills no pun intended
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:16 am

LOL I kinda feel bad about Katrina. But the whole Rita fiasco pissed me off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:19 am

i know nothing about rita and i dont feel bad about katrina... i live in iowa tornado territory we have 2 minute to no warning hurricanes you have days hell you could wlak out of new orleans... dont judge me lol i just dont feel bad i donate and help but i jsut couldnt for that
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:29 am

Oh, no, I dont feel bad for the people who knew what was going to happen and chose to do nothing to help themselves, even after knowing for sure that they were definately getting hit. I feel bad for those who took every possable precaution and got out while they could and still lost everything. Things like that.

Now, I know, I am choosing to sit this out, but Ike is moving North away from me. I am not going to get hit as bad as they were first predicting when I posted about 24 hours ago or so. But, if it had not started moving North, I would have found a way to keep my family safe. I'm brave, but not stupid. That's who I feel sorry for when it comes to Katrina. Those who were brave, or cautious, not those who were stupid.

As far as Rita goes, we were told to evacuate, this was just after Katrina. Well, my mother and I loaded up all our animals and headed clear to the other side of the state, to El Paso. And then the hurricane moved and changed course, and it never even rained where we lived. We spent two truck payments and a months rent to evacuate, and for nothing. It wasn't worth doing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 am

hmmm i can completly understand those feelings.. all of them. However if you dont want to be hit by a hurrican dont live on a coast ya know... esspecially florida and louisiana. just like if you dont want a quake dont move to cali.. i dunno maybe im just not sympathetic enough but if you want easy weather go to ohio were the worst they get are regular thunder storms... which dont get me wrong all storms can get fierce but you know
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:46 am

Oh I know, and I miss Cali very much. I keep trying to explain to Dre-mun. In a tornado, you end up with your boxers in a tree 14 miles away. In a hurricane you end up with your boxers in a tree 14 miles a way and they are soaked and the rest of your stuff is floating away too. At least in an earthquake everything just falls to your feet. No chassing your boxers. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:48 am

loli prefer a tornado much smaller... actually a very very tiny chance itll hit your house.. however i live in iowa right next to the mississippi... we flooded TWICE this year i was sand bagging liek crazy over the summer... those suck then we have this creek that flash flood all the damn time
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:12 am

Yea well, I kinda like it when the Earth moves. LOL I am familiar with flash floods though, Lived at the bottom of a hillside neibourhood once, whole area was on septic, Got so much rain one week that it overflowed everyones septic down into my house, through my walls into my bedroom. Hated getting out of bed that morning. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:13 am

omg that is the most disgusting thing i think i have ever heard... a scat lovers dream...
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum