Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Where, Oh Where Am I Now?

2 posters

Go down

Where, Oh Where Am I Now? Empty Where, Oh Where Am I Now?

Post by Serena Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:44 am

Going back to Earth had to have been the worst mistake of her life. Why did she even think about going back there? It wasn't like she could walk up to her old friends and be all like 'hey how are you?' or even run to Staton like she used to. For some reason Serena went back anyway, they may have been forced to forget her because of the choice she made .. but she never forgot them and never would, if she could help it.

It was definatly strange being back in LA though. The difference between Earth and Rhy'din was something else. Serena half expected to spot a vampire or a fairy or something while there, but the only thing they had to worry bout in LA, as far as she knew, where the Antrox and the Followers. Her friends where doing alright from what she could tell. Still clubing and living life to the fullest. They didn't even miss a beat it and it looked like they had someone else already in the fold to take her place.

Staton was, well Staton. He was still the cute, brooding guy she remembered and he still sent her heart beat up a few notches when she saw him. Serena almost slammed back from her invisable state when she found him, that's how much of an effect he had on her still. She could probably still have him, if she tried and if she wanted to break the one promise she made her mother, which was to never go back and live on Earth and goddess knew she couldn't do that. Not in a million years. So just seeing them all happy the few times that she could come and see them, was good enough for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was all about a week ago, now Serena found herself outside of some random inn tired from her travels. Green eyes looked around her surroundings for a moment or two trying to figure out where on Rhy'din she was. She traveled a lot since she left the Alliance but she couldn't really place where she was now. "Guess I should go in and find out where in the goddesses name I am and maybe get something to eat." Hiking boots clomped up the stairs of the inn and shimmering hand, yeah she had body glitter on ... just because she was wandering around doesn't mean she couldn't look good doing so!, pushed the door open.

Inside green eyes looked around, looking to see what was going on or if anyone was around. Ya know the basic things you do when entering an inn. "Hello? Anyone here?" Called out as she headed for the front desk, hands moving to smooth out the dark blue skirt that stopped just above her knees. Yes hiking boots and a skirt! Serena was always on top of the fashion scene! Though there really isn't anything wrong with boots and a skirt. (>.>) On her upper body, Serena wore her light blue, thin strapped, goddess shirt. Only deemed the goddess shirt because of the word goddess printed in white bubble letters across her chest.

At the desk is where Serena stopped, hands moved to pull her long red locks back into a pony tail as green eyes scanned the front room once more.

Serena
Serena

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Where, Oh Where Am I Now? Empty Re: Where, Oh Where Am I Now?

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 am

Someone was coming. Someone would always come and answer the desk when there was help or otherwise being sought after. Sometimes the response was a little delayed. Like now. What she had been doing wasn't fully disclosed but when she came into the hall and started towards the desk De'Ryanna was combing through her hair with her fingers. Her dark brown hair was not pulled back or even in a braid, instead it was out and resting down below her shoulders - she never wore all her hair out - and she too had to make a slight adjustment to her clothing that was fixed with a small tug on the bottom of her shirt.

"Greetings to you and welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn." Her business demeanor was still there, only it seemed to be a bit lighter than her usual norm. Depending on who you were this would be considered a good thing. Even her smile was more on the pleased side.

Once she was behind the desk she automatically reached for the ledger - it was a force of habit - and placed it on top, her hands keeping it closed. "What can I do for you today?" From mere observance this girl looked a bit lost or in wonderment at the place. Not unexpected since it was a mix of modern things as well as old world.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 am

Serena had completely drifted into her own thoughts while she was waiting. What thoughts? The thoughts of the last time she had been in Rhy'din. She had seen a certain someone at the same store they had met at the first time. That memory always brought a smile to her face, though she hadn't seen him in almost a year now, or was it longer? Serena was awful when it came to time, one reason she had been doing so bad in school before she came to Rhy'din.

At the sound of the lady speaking Serena snapped out of her little memory trip and set her green eyes on the one behind the counter now. "Oh so that's where I am huh? Sounds like a cool place! Where is this Inn located at? Ya see I'm completely lost, I guess that happens when ya wander around like I do, but I've never been this far South before." Breath Serena, breath. Eyes looked around the bottom floor of the inn once more, it really did look like a cool place to rest for a little while. " Do ya happen to have a room available? I think I'd like to stay for a bit if ya do." Eyes where back on the lady behind the counter, friendly little smile was given as she shifted her weight a bit from her left foot to lean more on her right foot.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:51 pm

At least the frazzled lady knew that she was South and knowing what direction you are in is always a good place to start.

"You are in the town of New Haven in the City of Rhy'Din. Have you been to Rhy'Din before?" It was a valid question to ask. Just because the other said that she had traveled a lot doesn't mean that she's been to Rhy'Din - or heard of it - and if she hadn't then there were probably a few things she should know less they catch her off guard.

At the mention of a room De'Ryanna took her hands off the ledger and opened it up, looking over the listings and finding the last used page in the book. "We do still have rooms available for rent and they are simple one bedrooms on the first floor or those equipped for a double occupancy on the second floor. The latter comes with two beds, however one can be removed if you wish. The rooms on the second floor also have their own bathroom, a feature that varies on the rooms that belong on the first floor." of course this lead to a difference in pricing.

"Payment policy here does not require that you pay the money upfront, as long as it is paid by the time you leave..."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 pm

At the question about being to Rhy'din before Serena gave a nod of her head. "Yep, I lived here for a while. Was in this guild AotTM. Met people, had my heart broken once, made some good friends, partied a little bit. Ya know all that wonderful living stuff. I was actually sent to live here, long story, maybe I'll get to tell ya one day?"

Rhy'din was a little strange, but it wasn't anything Serena couldn't handle ... at least so far. She had seen some rather strange stuff, before she came to Rhy'din so much didn't really surprise her at all. Plus with the stuff she could do, there really wasn't anything left that could shock this gal.

Serena listened as the lady spoke about the rooms. The question on her mind now was single or double room? She did spend an ungodly amount of time in the bathroom, so maybe a double would be better for her just so she wasn't hogging the bathroom like she always did back home. " I think I might take one of the rooms on the second floor. I have a tendency to hog the bathroom for hours and I don't want people to be angry with me. Wouldn't be good to make enemies already over the bathroom of all places." A light laugh followed her words, she was kidding but serious all at the same time. "Wouldn't be good to make any enemies at all, I don't really have that many friends to begin with."

There she goes rambling on again. She took a breath, pausing for a moment before asking her next question. "I'll be sure to pay before I check out. Unless I end up staying for longer then expected. Is there some sort of payment option if ya end up staying here for long periods of time?" Now arms folded over one another on top of the counter, body leaning forward a bit to place more weight on her arms then on her feet. "Names Serena by the way. Nice to meet ya."
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 pm

All that wonderful living stuff. Living stuff. For some reason those two words pulled a cord with her, probably because it reminded her of the random and often crazy antics of her foster sister. She recognized the guild acronym as she spent a small stint of time there as well, though as she didn't know the lady in front of her she didn't feel the need to mention it. They were probably there at different times.

"The communal bathroom is pretty large to support a handful of people at once however, since you wish to not bother with that trifle...." Trailing off as she looked over the rooms that were still available on the second floor she found one and thumbed through the keys under the desk until she found the right one. 'You are in luck as there are only two rooms left on the second floor." And she pulled out the key to room 211 and placed it on the counter in front of the lady.

"I am De'Ryanna, I help to take care of the Inn." Taking her hands off the keys she turned the ledger to her to sign as well as a paper. "Sign both of these please. Any tab you make at the bar for food or refreshment will be tacked on to your bill unless you pay it there." She handed her a pen as well to use for signing.

At the mention of payment options she smiled. "There are two ways to pay for your stay here: coins - we have an excellent currency exchange system - or labor. Volunteering your time to help out with various duties about the Inn." Of course they were always looking for helpers; De'Ryanna could find work for anyone to do about the establishment.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

"Nice to meet ya De'Ryanna. That's a really beautiful name!" An offer of a soft smile was given to her, before glittering right hand took the pen and signed the two things she was supposed too. Pen was put down and the key was picked up. "Thank you much for the help." She tilted her head a bit, only slightly to the right thinking a moment. " I'd like to help out around here if possible. Not that I don't have the money to spend, but I like to help out when I can. I might even do half and half if that's ok?"

Another smile and then the all so important question that any girl she ask. "Is there any shopping around here? I really only have the clothes on my back at the moment and I girl really can't go around wearing the same clothes day after day can she? And can't live without make-up either, it's one of those every day things you just need!"

That was it for the questions, for the moment. Lucky for De'Ryanna!
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum