Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Outta this world clothing

5 posters

Go down

Outta this world clothing Empty Outta this world clothing

Post by Tarinilis Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 am

I am looking to change to the style I have wanted for a while now. However, as the clothing I wish to wear is expensive, I am looking for advice on how to try to lower it. I am going to Hot Topic soon to buy some pants, and maybe shirts or something. Any idea of working coupons or anything that might help me lower the price? Not sure who wears Hot Topic and other related store gear.

Tarinilis

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Outta this world clothing Empty Re: Outta this world clothing

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 am

Most of the T's you find at hot topic you can find elsewhere. As far as the jeans and stuff, you can get cheeper pairs and alter them if you need to. It is actualy cheeper to buy a pair of new untorn jeans and tear them yourself and add the chains and studs and anything else you want. I run my own business, and I sell damn near anything you can immagine, and if I don't already carry it then I can find it. If you have some specific items in mind, I can see about getting them for you cheeper and no one will know other than those of us who are on here. And I don't think any of us would judge you for where you buy your clothes. So just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:51 am

You should put up a link to you business. if you have an online store. Curious minds want to browse. Very Happy
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:00 pm

And drool Vesta mun, you forgot the drooling. You know as we picture certain people or charries in them. Razz
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 pm

I don't drool. I pant. Then lay down snares and trap the suspecting victim.
Outta this world clothing Violent069

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 pm

~must to remember to watch where he walks now and wonders what that puddle is under Vesta feet is then....kidding.~ lol!
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:06 am

It's not just clothing guys, it's everything, I mean collectables, swords, kitchen stuff, nicknaks, kids stuff, grown up stuff. I have everything, even jewelry. Problem is, website crashed. So I have to rebuild it from scratch. But the company is called *ahem* Thanks to a certain mun of a resident of the Inn, A Goddess' Treasures. Thank you certain person for helping me pick a name all those years ago. She knows who she is. Anywho, A_Goddess_Treasures@hotmail.com, www.freewebs.com/agoddesstreasures Like I said, site is down though, nothing left on it. But ya'll can keep watch and see what does pop up in time for Christmas, hopefully. santa rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:10 am

Oh, and Dre-mun, dear. I'll give you reason to drool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm

FreeWebs is okay, but unless your very HTML and CSS savvy. What I would recommend though is www.moonfruit.com . I've used it for both professional and personal sites. Since you sell things, the site has easy paypal integration, you will even get personalized mailboxes. It's easy to use and they now give you a free domain name (whateveryouwant.com) when you buy a Standard, or higher packet.

Okay.. I'm done advertising before I start rambling...

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Thank you, for everything dear, perhaps it would crash less often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:08 pm

You're talking to the queen of bargain shopping here (as well as a total fashion nut who usually looks pretty darn good...if it's not too conceited to say... Razz ). I generally have three rules for being able to put together any kind of outfit or "style" that I/you/whoever wants:

1) Persistence - A lot of people get frustrated when they're clothes shopping. I used to be one of them (omg, you have no idea). But sit back and enjoy it. Seriously. Enjoy the ride and whatever you do DON'T LET YOURSELF GET AGGRAVATED. I promise that you'll come away with something good if you just stay in a good mood and optimistic.

2) Back of the store, right away. When you walk in to any store at all, go straight to the back. The stuff in the front is what they want you to see and buy, but naturally it's the new flashy not-on-sale stuff. Go to the sale and clearance areas, which are - yeah - in the back of the store.

3) Don't limit yourself - you already kind of did this by mentioning Hot Topic specifically. Hot Topic is great. I love Hot Topic (corset shirts = awesome). But they're not the cheapest and a lot of the stuff there you can find in other places for less. Assembling a good wardrobe is not a matter of walking into Hot Topic or Express or Old Navy, or whatever your "favorite" store is, to buy all of the items of clothing you'll ever wear. Instead, go EVERYWHERE. Pick through their clothes even if you have a bad impression of the store. My friend once dragged me into the Gap - which frankly wasn't really my style - and I found a really nice shirt that suited my style well. And even if a certain article by itself doesn't quite have the effect that you want, it can be mixed and matched to become part of that style. Going to different stores will not only save you a lot of money but it'll probably do a good thing for your look in general, too. Make it a tad bit more diverse.

...Haha, went a bit overboard there. ^^U But like I said, I'm a big clothes/shoes/hair person. And I guess it shows. I tend to spew random fashion rants at any given moment. >_>

But anyway, hoped I helped nonetheless. Razz

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down