Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III

Go down

To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III Empty To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 am

part i. at the inn

It had been a couple days since the night in the club. It had been a couple days since he had induldged in that chaos that took place at that club. And in those days that had passed. Alex was Alex. He was feasting on what he could find. Nothing during the day, he waited for the night to come. And out he went, Everynight preying upon someone. Everynight finding another puppet, everynight leaving his mark upon this world. And now it was dusk, night was coming, but he wasn't going to be feeding tonight. No call it a hunch, call it a feeling, those voices they had told him it would happen on this night. On this night he knew he would not be alone. Instead of feeding, he remained where he "stayed" Sitting in that corner, sitting in the darkness surrounded by that corner. He was waiting for her. He was waiting for that god he had "claimed" And he wasn't going anywhere at all until she arrived.

It had been a few days. The duties of Chaos took required travel. Deeds. Here, in this land where Brother Thor now tread. And Earth, the land he had lately turned his back to. Not to mention Asgard. Always she spent time there. Continually looking for opportunity. But today all was quiet. Even there. Too quiet for her to remain there. Chaos was not one to sit and twiddle her thumbs. Because of the exhanges made. Because he gave her twice his darkness. She could feel her Delight reaching out for her. And tonight she would give that reach answer. Quite suddenly. She was there. In the doorway of whatever room he was currently in. Shapely body posed in the doorway. Her clothes much different than before. A hunter green dress. Draped about her body and given shape by a gold wide gold belt. Her hair still slick but not in her eyes. Wearing medium brown boots of a soft leather. With a heel. A shawl in the same shade as her belt around her shoulders. There was even a band of gold in her hair. Reasons for all these articles she wore. He'd hear the slight electric hiss as she spoke his name. "Alex. You think of me?"

He had thought of her. His body rocking slightly, until he sensed her, heard that electric hiss then as well. His head tilted now that she was there. His palm lifting up igniting that flame in his hand. The light coming off of this flame it was different. The light coming off of it, it only seemed as though it was radiating from on area of that flame. Enough that it just lit up his face. It wasn't that, that flame wasn't radiating light, it was that the light from that flame wasn't strong enough to penatrate that darkness. His gaze was fixed directly upon her. Watching her, studying her. Finally that grin of his snaked across his face. "I have thought of you." His movements beginning, standing up. Movements taking him to her. Stopping in front of her.

Her smile. Such crafty curls of her lovely lips. Green thicket gaze watching his every move. Despite all the darkness. Her eyes were used to all things. Darkness, Light, even Nothingness. She was a god who had been a number of times caged for her deeds. In all sorts of impossible prisons. If nothing else. Such circumstances had strengthened her eyes. As he neared. Her head tilted up the needed inch to gaze into his face. Tongue pressing to the inside of her teeth. A slow, lengthy hiss followed. Within it the sound of her electric buzz. Moving forward like a serpent. Buzzing upon his lips. Without hers needing to touch there to do it. Tell. Her will his will. With such a mischevious smile. She wanted to know. What his thoughts of her were. They would decide much. How she and her Delight would spend their night.

She wanted to know what his thoughts of her were about. She wanted to venture into his mind, who what he thought of in that mind of his when it came to her. That is what she wanted. That is what she would recieve. His head tilted to the side a bit now, watching her. His mouth opening, but nothing came out. No he wanted into her mind. He wanted to explore her mind. So he spoke without movement from his mouth, he spoke within his own head. "I have had many thoughts of you. From wanting to see more chaos. From wanting to feel it. To being inside your mind. To awakining the animal instincts in you. To make you feel what you made me feel that night. My thoughts are many. So very many"

Her lips twisted. Into an expression feline. Then drew back. Another quiet hiss. As her hand reached up. Fingers claiming his cheek with a press of her hand. Nails digging in just so. Her eyes on his eyes. And then. She would reprise the gesture from thei other night. At the club. Except the lower lip her tongue slowly rolled across. It was his. Not hers. As he would hear her answer. Strong in his mind. My mind. A mortal cannot survive it, Delight. To be inside of it. Is to be turned outside in. Then her teeth. Upon his other cheek. Not a bite to draw blood. She was no vampire. But a bite like one animal would give to another. Of your many thoughts. Make your choice. Nails slowly raking down his opposite cheek. The red marks would linger. But not for terribly long.

Oh what he did when she ran her tongue over his bottom lip. That would not be what her tongue was upon for long. His lower lip moved slightly her tongue now leaving his bottom lip, her tongue was now upon his own tongue. As her tongue licked, his tongue licked their tongues in contact. That contact ending and her words rang in his mind, his head tilting forward now, his gaze at her from the top of his eyes. "My choice is for you to choose tonight. As I will awaken those urges inside you my goddess. Tonight I show you, my goddess. That me and my darkness, is exactly..." His lifted a arm slowly placing two fingers upon her lips, upon that god's lips. "What you need." Bold, yes he was the definition of bold, why else would he be this daring this bold with her.

When they touched tongues his tastebuds would stand on end. Her muscle alive with her electric current. It twisted round his. Coiling with an expert slither. Until the moment he pulled away. Her tongue pulled back inside her mouth. A smile following that promised wickedness. Her fingers moving back up his cheek. Into his hair. Through it and down. Clasping the back of his neck. "Who's to say they haven't been awakened already?" Her voice music. Infectious. A euphoric poison. Pressing into his body. On the heels of her buzz. Her lips speaking against his finger. Then parting for her tongue. Which licked his digits. Passing a small shock into the tips. Before she added. "You have proven it already. That you are what I need. You and your darkness." Her nails pressed into the flesh on the back of his neck. Her voice husky. What she spoke was Truth. She had desires to make this one a vessel. For a god. What better house than a vessel with such dark talent?

Back to top Go down

To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III Empty Re: To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am

Her nails pressed into the back of his neck, and he stood there, listening to what she had to say. The feeling still buzzing through him, those sensations still running through him. And it caused his head to tilt back, those nails pressing further into the back of his neck. Feeling those nails in the back of his neck, there was another sensation a shiver. That went through his body. A hand of his own coming out mimicking her motions now, that hand moving to the back of her neck, his fingertips pressing into the back of her neck. Pulling her face back to mere inches of his. Inches..an inch. "Who's to say they haven't awakened? My goddess, show me them. Show me those animal urges within you." His voice never weavering, his breathing there against her.

Her laugh. Tickling within his mind. As well as on his ears. The sound of wildness come to life. "Urges of animals. Within me there are infinite kinds." As fast as four seperate blinks of an eye he'd see. Horns upon her head like a goat. Gone. Tongue hissing from her lips forked as a snake's. Gone. A tail as long as a rat's snapping forward against his thigh. Gone. Even wings like a vulture's bursting from her back. A single flap and fuss of feathers. Then gone. Words sounding in his mind. Wrapped in her bewitching music. Within me there is infinite form and feature. Infinite urge and instinct. Reaching farther than any land sky or sea can stretch. Said as she closed the inch between them. Her tongue laping upwards on his chin. Lips pushing to his in a kiss. As before. Passion unhinged. Unleashed upon him. Her hands suddenly on the small of his back. Yanking him forward. Pressing him to her.

His lips upon her own. Into that kiss, her passion met with his own passion. Just as her, passion unhinged. No mere mortal, could contain, should be able to contain the passion he unleashed upon her within that kiss. Himself pulled against her, smashed against her. His arms snaking around her, pulling her against him as well pulling every inch of of her body against him own. His lips spread, his tongue coming out, pushing its way past her lips to her tongue again. Hands moved down to her backside now, pressing her against him even more. Unleashing even more passion upon this god.

Yes. His strength. The level of his abilities. The depth of his darknes. All of these. Unlike any mortal she had encountered upon earth. With his talent. Under the wing of her training. If he were made vessel to house a god of Asgard...surely he could infect the mind of the god Brother Thor would connect to him. And then...the possibility of true Chaos. In the highest kingdom. So the gears turned in her mind. As they were twisted in their kiss. Her nails raking down the flesh on the back of his neck. Hooking an ankle around the back of his leg. Other arm on the small of his back. Balanced this way she could press closer. Suggestion. Sensuality. Possession. All wrapped up into a single motion. In his mind. My Delight. I want to make you the house. For a god. A god your darkness can seep into. If you prove the willing student. And with your devious consciousness walking the kingdom of the divine. Wearing the mask of a god. Think of what claim you could lay upon me. Upon All. A proposition? Absolutely. Wylie always had a motive.

His actions were continued in that kiss. Twisting with her in it, that tongue of his continued to dance with her own. The buzz, the sensations as they ran through him, he took it all in, each and every sensation. Hand remained upon her backside, his hand sinking in deeper into her flesh. Other hand moving away, moving to her side. His mind filled with what it was she said to him. A moment for his mind to twist it's mind around that. His mind speaking once more as his lips continued thier twisting, their danc with her own. "To make me a house. to wear the mask of a god. I will do it. To lay claim to you. You to lay claim to me. My darkness will eat away at the god's mind. And we will claim all, together. I will make you mine, as I will be yours." Yes he made it known to her there as well what it was that he wanted. He wanted her, he wanted his goddess as well.

"My Delight. Sent to me by the All Power. So the day will finally be mine. Unlike any other creature I've behind. You," her nails sratching back up his neck and into his hair. "will attain what you wish to claim. If you pass Brother Thor's inspection. If you become vessel. If you show patience and rigorous study. To infect one of Asgardian decent is a hard task. Even for me. One that takes care. A sly hand. A subtle touch. But if you devote yourself to this. And you succeed. You will get your claim." A long road he had before him. But to attain one such as she? Was not the path worth it? All your claim. She added to his mind. As he'd feel a sweep of her power igniting his nerves. With that addictive electric touch. Squeezing him deep within. That place which awakened he that was animal in urge.

His hand pressing deeper against her backside, her words staying within his mind, his mind once more twisting around those words. Disecting them within his mind, his physical actions continued what they had been doing, continued the assult upon her lips and her tongue. His mind once more speaking for him "I do devote myself. And I will pass his inspecion. And when the dust settles. You my goddess, will be mine. Each and every inch of you." Yes that road, that path it would all be worth it for what he wished to attain, this god in front of him. And he would attain her

So it shall be. Her voice a decadent rattle in his mind. She would speak to Brother Thor at first chance. When this plan would take time to come to fruition. All the more reason to put it into effect as soon as possible. For him you shall have to play mortal afflicted. A misfit struggling against the darkness that plagues him. Who wishes to better himself but has not the tools. The amusement of her mental voice. It would ring clear in within his thoughts. Never did the touch of her lips and tongue break with his. The intimate touches continued. Her current rising in strength each second. He'd feel the buzz from her fingertips and palm. A titilating vibration. All part of the chase my Delight. Be swift, persue your desire.

Once again, her words in his head, his head disecting them. Taking them n, not that they needed any disecting. He already knew the answer to them. So for a moment he watched his actions. His lips, his tongue continuing their work upon hers. At that moment trying to claim them at least on this night, he was claiming every inch of her body. On this night he claimed it for himself. He wanted a taste of that prize that was at the end of the road he would be going down soon. "I will persue my desire, let me take a sip, a sample of the prize I will claim at the end of my journey." And then silence as his hands pushed into her backside, pressing her into him. His mind speaking once more "Please make these voices stop. Make the darkness go away, please...stop...help me" That to show her he could play the game she told him to play with Brother thor, as it was also followed by that sadistic laugh of his as well.

No, Delight. A subtle touch. A sly hand. Do not play victim. You are one that despite your affliction. You fight the dark. You wish to triumph it by proving you are worth the honor you strive for. You are a mortal trying to rise above his own adversity. A black sheep with a white hear within. She broke the kiss. To lap her tongue slowly across his lips. Before her own pressed in a smirk that made her chosen name fit her so - wily. "Aren't you." Hissed at him with a beguilingly in a long suggestive croon. A single finger coming around to trace down his cheek. Green thicket gaze set upon his. A soft snarl coming from her. A hint of the infinity of animal impulse within her. Her other hand reaching for his backside. Clenching it firmly. And then releasing it. As suddenly his back hit hard against the wall. The push was inhumanly fast. Such speed from her. And now he was sandwiched. Between her and said wall. Sly smile.

Back to top Go down

To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III Empty Re: To Make Darkness a God || Parts I - III

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 am

His back was now pressed against the wall he just watched her. Watched that smile, his own smile coming but just for a moment before slinking back in. His facial expressions completely canging. Those black eyes, back to those dead eyes. Everything about his face, his voice reverting back to how she had found him that day in the lounge. "Darkness.." One word, heard in a normal voice by itself wouldn't mean a thing but with his voice that voice one of torment..of struggle against that darkness in his head. One that also contained that will to fight what was infesting inside him. And then his facial expressions changed once more back to what they had just been. Those eyes black once more Those arms pulling her tightening that sandwich she made of him.

Yes. But she didn't even have to say that word. For him to know he'd done well. He would feel it. As a pleasured groan escaped from parted lips. She released his reward into him. Her energy seizing him. All of him. All at ones. From his head all through his body. Down to the tips of toes. All abuzz. Lit up from within with her electric Power. Like the thrum of Chaos that had beat through the club that night. Except now it was only within him. Like the thump of a bass. Her tongue traced the line of his jaw. And he'd hear a fiesty snarl. Creeping into the word that followed. "Yes." Body to body they were. With him betwixt her and the hardness of the wall.

That was the answer that he wanted to hear. That was the answer that he craved to hear. Now her tongue on him once more, all that sensation she sent into his body now. It made that journey he was going to take, it made him want it more. It made him want that prize, that reward even more. Boldness taking over once more and he shifted, turning the two of them. This would be just for a moment she would find herself now pressed against the wall. "Rest assured, come the end of the day. you will be mine all of you, outside...and inside" That evil grin, she had those urges going on him and he shifted once more pulling himself back against that wall.

She gave him no fight. Her back kissing the wall as he wished. Jungle gaze looking up at him through her lashes. A sly smirk blooming over her lips. As he turned them again. So that it was he against the wall once more. He'd feel her nails sink in. Into the meat of both his upper arms. So that she had a good hold on him. As if he'd run away. That was unlikely. But she claimed him with her nails nonetheless. She leaned into him. Head tilting upward. Lips closing around his lower lip. Her lovely lips sucked on his. No doubt suggestion. Invitation. Perhaps a tease? For her mind spoke to him a challenge. Can you name me, my Delight? Speak my Truest name unto me? If you can. I will grant a taste of your prize on the horizon. A night of sampling what's outside. And in. Could he do it? Back in her realm she was notorious. Known even to those who didn't follow the gods of Asgard. And she had named the place. She had named her Brother, Thor. she had named herself to him as Chaos. It all depended on what he happened to know.

That challenge he heard. That challenge would he accept though? It would but not at this, moment he had questions to answer before he accepted her challenge. He would answer so as he had been all night, with his mind. He continued to allow her his bottom lip, like he was going to refuse. His tongue snaking out to her lips at different times, letting her feel that. "Hell. I've been there. I've learned from there. The voices that I hear in my head. They are not figments of my imagination. They are a reminder, a reminder where I learned. Darkness, Fire. I learned to control it down there. I used Hell. I used it for my own personal gain. I was taken down there. I was to be left for dead down there. Hell wasn't enough to stop this mortal from achieving what it is I am set to achieve. What has been written since the moment I was born. The voices hell has bestowed on me. To pass me on to my destiny. They fortold me of your comming. They fortold me of the god I would claim as my own. They guided me to the moment you arrived. Wylie the moment you showed yourself to me...Loki."

His voices. Foretold of her. She the creature of Chaos in another realm. Crossing paths with he the Delight wrapped in darkness. More proof. That this was the doing of the All Power. More proof. That this was a move destined to be made by her hand. All this information. As she suckled upon his lip. It made her green eyes glitter. It was like the moment at the club. When the Choas was rising from the crowd of puppets. When she danced against Alex. He could almost see her Truth in her eyes. The god she was shining there slightly obscured. Her teeth came down. Pressed down into his lip with a bite. Nails digging deeper into him. As her answer sounded in his mind. Loki I am. And a taste of me you have won. She released his lip now. Hissing his name at him. Slow and suggestive. Single syllable humming with her electrics. "Alex."

Yes those voices fortold of her coming a long time ago, and now she was her. Those voices passing his mind over to her almost completely. For they would never completely leave. but on this night, they would leave, this night they would now allow him to have a full unadulterated taste of his goddess. Her voice, her sensations running through his body once more pushing him that that edge. And to his name he would answer in a tone that showed. Just how much he...wanted his goddess. "Wylie"

His tone. How delicious. Answered by a smile from which only wickedness grew. Slow. Sly. Tempting curl to her lips. That his voices would leave him alone. That she would not know. But what he wanted. That his timbre told. He'd hear her soft snarl. Before she released his lip. Nails raking around to the sides of his neck. Leaving marks behind. Maybe that's what she wanted. To leave marks all over him. Laying her claim. From him she took a single step back. So that he could watch. What a beautiful sight it was. All that adorned her body. Suddenly disintegrating. Into nothing but sand. Cascading to the ground. As if poured over her from above. Maintaining the colors the fabric once was. Sad of green, gold and brown littering over the ground. Leaving nothing obscured. What you will one day claim. All is yours this night. My Delight. Words buzzed to his mind. As her green thicket gaze gave a very particular message - come hither.

[ . . .fade to black. end part i! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 am

part ii...in asgard

Thor was up in the throne room, well Thor wasnt, Doctor Blake was. normally He hated Asgard, and Asgard hated him, which is why when Thor went down for the Odinsleep, the downside to havin the odinforce, was that fact. though on the plus side, it allowed donald to work on his reading. So, sitting on the sarophagas that Thor was resting in was Doctor Donald Blake. and he'd been here the entire time, which meant he had been left alone. thor would be done any second now

That damnable mouse of a doctor. When the All Power was granting her such fortune. To be faced with this snag? It stuck in her craw. All of Asgard kept their distance from this mortal man? Now so would she. She could easily pluck remembrance from Donald. That he'd ever seen her here. But why beg audience from him? When simple patience would provide the same result. Where was she? Perhaps she was the pebble in the ground. Perhaps she was that scratch in the coffin Perhaps she was the distant sound he heard. Wherever she was. It was none of this mortals concern. She would remain there. And wait for Brother of Hers to emerge. With haste. The electric buzz she released into the air. Gave it that vibration. Planting a sense of urgency. To this still picture.

And HE didnt catch that buzz of energy. he knew when Thor would be done, and so would she, because Donald would simply fade from view. again, any moment now it would happen. which is why Dictor blake pushed up from the large stone thing he was sitting on and sliding the ook back into his backpack. hobbling over without use of the walking stick, mostlybecause it was currently the large hammer laying beside the sarcophagus, a few stretches, and then Donald may have sone something else that inadvertantly gotten into the womans craw too, he lifted the hammer, with a small bit of effort, laying it ontop of the stone slapbefore he pushed up nto lay ontop of it, and a moment later. Doctor Blake faded from view.the stone slab sliding from the top of the sarcophagus slowly an Armored Thor sitting up, lifting his hammer from the top-

If she had eyes in this moment. They were rolled. The boy and his god. What a sweet story. Someday she would prove to Brother of Hers. That the mortal did not matter. Hobbling weak will that he was. How dare he lift that hammer. But she could not let what stuck in her craw get the best of her. There were more ways than one. To win this kingdom. The next move to be made. Now. As before Brother of Hers would see her. Emerging from the wall of this room. As easy as walking through any doorway. "Brother of Mine. I have gone through great lengths to find you. To have audience with you, upon your permittance." In her usual regalia. Golden crown of long horns on her head. Her tongue was of a much softer tone than their last meeting. About the invading mice. And yes. To ask permission to speak with him. It rotted her temper. But was necessary for her aims.

A massive hand rose, to push his long golden hair back from his face, striking blue eyes casting a glance to his sister. beofre pushing up to a stand, stepping from the stone coffin. " It is commonly known throughout Asgard Dear Sister, that I have been under the Odinsleep. my location is no secret...What is it you would ask of me?" no malice in his voice eather, just the normal level tone of which he always spoke, level and powerful. reaching a hand up to place the hammer behind his back, underneath the red cape

No secret. Was he naming her fool, ignorant? It made her burn inwardly. But none of that fire showed on her exterior. She remained calm. Respectful. Perhaps even cordial was a word that could be used. As a loving sister. One who did not wish ill of him, or have aims to seize his kingdom. Her eyes paid the movements of that infernal hammer no mind. As she reminded herself that was not her focus. "Brother Mine, it is my error as I have not graced these halls for days. And thought not to cast my inner mind here to seek update. But what I saw on my travels was most disturbing, and at the close of my last encounter I withdrew from this new realm to Asgard with haste. Met you any of the Gods of the Land, dear Brother?" She would cut right to the quick.

"Worry not sister" and he stepped around her offering a small pat to her shoulder, motioning her to join him down in the throne room." I have met two" and now there was a bite to his words. he did not like the gods." The gods of this land, appear to make the hedonistic self serving ways of the olympians appear productive... why is it you ask Sister? have you come upon the same misfortune?

"I know not if worry is the proper word. Distaste, perhaps would be the better." Her reply made as she followed him down the hall. Chin held high as always. The strike of Loki when in this kindgom. Was one that liked to flaunt that she was there. More than that. That she belonged here. Just as the rest of them. "I happened upon one. When I was exploring a woodland land. The stink of violence, blood and battle it was coming to me from a short distance. I followed and happened upon one shaped as creature of a man fallen from his deeds of war. I roused him to offer my dark magic as healing and asked of him a name. Bastard Beastie known as Dre by friends and family and Lord Dreconis Dragonis-Darkmane and Rhy'din God of Battle and Winds is how he named himself. I asked of him why none of his divine kin were there at his aid. This roused him into a fit of distemper I have seen not before not even from the Olympians. One that only increased, no matter what I spake. Such accusations, insults, harsh-tongued words shot at me like arrows. And on an occasion where trouble I was stirring not." The smile Brother Thor received then. One playful in irony. Was she trying to share of moment of humor with him?

I know of that name, the woman, this lands goddess of protection and fire, she spoke of that sur name in asking me to speak to one who resides within our great hall." see how Thor was being nice, not saying my or anything, including her in the conversation. though to that last bit when he saw that smile, he offered one in return."Perhaps it is your female form that had roused him into such a flurry, unable to control his lust for the battle." his own little joke. lets hope she got it just as well." I am pleased though, Sister Loki that you have returned home without incident...Though one thing could be said... at least this lands god of battle was doing what he was deemed to do." Thors tone took a downturn, the gods here confounded him.

"He did continually speak of the 'dance'." Her dry retort to his lighthearted jibe at her gender. A proud toss of her dark hair. The womanly shape. She wore it well. Undeniably. She had long known. That a woman's strut could command far more attention than a man's stride. The female sex. Access to such skillful powers of persuasion. And temptation. "Was that not incident enough, Brother of Mine?" Spoken with a curl to her lip. That distate she'd named earlier. Bearing briefly on her features. Before a connection was made. "A Goddess of this Land. She was the mouse in question, running through the cracks in our walls without permission from its King?" Yes. Inwardly she seethed at addressing him as such. But to achieve her aims, such was necessary. She continued to follow him. But could not help putting a question upon the air. "This Beast of Wind and Battle. His temper took him over like a slave possessed. Falling greater victim than any mortal I've ever seen. Is this so with all the Gods of this Land, what of your two? As we walk guests here in their realm, how do you counsel we of the mountain to act?"

"Yes indeed it was she. She who claims to protect, but cares not when her home is attack by a deviant." bitterness there, Thor had been called to help that day, and the land itself gave no sway then. As I have seen, yes, these gods seem rather slave tot he emotions within them...." and he stopped in his walking turning to face his sister." I know not..The gods of this land, they are too gathered within their own meyanderings through life that out presence seems rather unnoticed for the most part.

The information Brother Thor provided her. All would be committed to memory. The gears of her mind turning. In thought. When he faced her. So would her smooth gait also cease. And she face him. Jungle gaze fearlessly meeting the eyes of Brother. "Well spoken is that Truth. I have walked among the mice of this land with none the wiser. Yet, so is my way." Sly in her smile. She would cut to the quick once more. To her second part of business. "As I sought to learn of this land. I recalled your desire. To find others like the house of Lenneth. That you can blossom into vessel. There is one that I have found. A diamond of strength in this Land with Emotional Gods. Curse but determined to perservere. He begs audience of you. With hopes that you might grace him with your gift. Of bringing balance to him by making him a mortal house for one of the mighty of Asgard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:13 am

So it is your way sister, and so it always will be-said softly, he didnt like that Loki was able to achieve such things without the tether of being seen. or known. though that wasnt given away in his tone. but suprised wwas granted to loki, a rare shot for her." you've found a human, who wishes to be a vessel?" a moment of thought."I would speak to this young man. where is it that he can be found?"

"I have found a most fascinating human." Thus was her correction. "Whom I took great pains to acquaint myself with. Learning of his story, it was only then I reveled myself to him. Spoke onto him that perhaps there was a way. Should be Brother deem him worthy of such an honor. He said himself willing, nay eager to have audience with you. His talents are great. A dark affliction, but great. From inside of what seeks to overtake him, he struggles to be more than this affliction." She did not speak these words in the tone of idle flattery. They were serious. Sincere. There was no sales pitch couched in her tone. "He resides at the same inn as your own vessel, Brother Mine. His name is Alex Sanderson."

A most fascinating human? A dark affliction that he seeks to overcome? speaking close to your own Experiences since our resurrection my sister?" she had said she was trying to change since returning." That he resides with Doctor Donald Blake is most interesting... I would speak with this young man."

The nature of her smile. Beguiling. And amused. An admittance that she also put to voice. "Perhaps there is that, Brother Mine. That I see echoes of myself in him. Were I a mortal." Those last words spoken with a bit of tart of her tongue. While she spent much time with the mice. To be one of them was not and never would be her aim. She was a child of this kingdom. Now and forever. "I am most pleased, Brother Thor, of your interest with him. Need you be put in his path by my hand so you may have audience with him?"

"Perhaps such is best. Though, I would speak with this young man without yourself present. When would is this child desire an audience?" as she woudl know that gods where not ones to dilly dally on such matters. hence his asking

Of course he would not allow her to come. While she had great issue and ire for Brother Thor. Her ire was not raised over fools. Over centuries he had proven quite a roadblock. Inwardly she cursed with displeasure. Outwardly she was as cool as a spring tide. "He is yours to speak with as you please, Brother Mine. What manner of man would he be were he to wish to pencil in a god between humdrum mortal matters?" She had spoken with Alex on this matter. After all. He knew that if all went to Loki's plan. That he should expect a visit from her Brother.

"Very well sister Loki... I thank you for your assistance in this matter... you spoke first that this man needed a balance within him?" A moment of Thought before he continued to walk again, through the throne room, he was hungry, and was going to one of the many halls, in order to get something to eat.

"I did, Brother Mine. I thank you for your willingness to pursue this matter." As Thor continued his walk. Loki would remain behind. Her aim this night was to plant the seed. So it had been planted. It was up to her Delight now. To face audience with Thor. And prove himself worthy of serving. Loki would choose the opposite direction. She would take a tour of the mountain kingdom. And do what she had neglected to do during her time in the strange realm. Observe what transpired in Asgard. And look for opportunity.

[. . .end part ii! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 am

part iii. . .in the zen garden

How ironic someone of with this much torment. Of all places finding himself in that garden of zen. That was what those voices told him. The voice, they laughed at him at that one. Alex sitting against a tree. Dead eyes scanned. Seen nothing. He seen only what they allowed him to see. Which was nothing. Tree's grass. That was it. Torment his voice filled with it. "Stop" Speaking to something that wasn't there a normal person could see. To something that was there, eating away at his mind. His voice held a hint of fight. Fight against what was there, against that torment.

KRAKKKA-DOOOM!!! an arcing of lightning danced through he clouds, bringing Thor ever close, flying on the wings of light bringing the great god of Thunder down to the ground, a final arc striking the ground, just out of the bounds of the garden. Thor was in the bolt's wake. the large Nordic man rising to his full near seven foot tall height. He was wearing scaled male, covering arms to the wrists and covering his legs disappearing into the boots which terminated into his boots. over the armor was a blue wrap around tunic, fastened by four circular metal clasps, two more pinning a red cape to his tunic. adorning his head was a silvered winged helmet. which sat low on his brow, shielding his eyes slightly. piercing blue eyes searching the garden for this Alex child. the large hammer in his hand slid into its place at his back-

Dead eyes. Locked in to the ground. Nothing but grass there to the normal eye. Not to his eyes. That void there. The void that they were telling him to see. Those voice showing themselves to him in that void. Always staying just out of his reach. But him always within theirs. Movements still, silent. Torturing those voices, they had faces now in that void. "Show yourself." No begging, a bit of a demanding tone in his voice just then. One that was answered with a simple action ringing in his mind. Laughter. Laughing at him, knowing the was nothing at this point he could do to them. "I won't let you." That tone as tormented as it sounded, still held a bit of fight within it. That fight that would never go away, as futile as it was.

"Brave is the mortal man who speaks so plainly when addressing a god." Said Thors deep powerful voice when he neared the child. of course Thor was thinking Alex was talking to the thunderer himself. approaching the man, walking as if this place and all the thing and people in it where his own property

"Congradulations Alex, you have angered a god." Words placed within his head by those voices. Their stings pulling once more. Knowing exactly what they were doing to him. Exactly what they had wanted done. Alex in all of his speaking to the voices once again outsmarted. "Explain yourself to him Alex" Dead eyes, shifted from that void that was now gone. Head tilting up towards the god who had addressed him. Surely he heard the voices that Alex was hearing as well. "The voices. They torment. They lash out. They refuse to stop. They won't let me stop them." Head tilted in that god's direction. Dead eyes spotting him now. If only he could see the torment those voices had injected into those eyes.

His tone sombered a bit, eyes easing up, as one of his massive hands rose to his head, removing the silvered helmet from his head. tucking it underneath an arm."The voices, they who lash out and torment... what is it they push you to do Alex?"

"It won't help you Alex. Tell him all you want. You are powerless." Words his mind rang with, words that his mind could not shake. They were daring him. "Darkness. They make me consume. I fight. I don't want to consume anymore." Dead eyes left him once more to another spot just out of his reach again. Those voices made themselves shown. "The voices lash out, they make me consume..darkness." He was repeating himself, a product of the degeneration of his mind.

you consume, and thus build a taint upon your immortal soul... in such a state It surprises me that Goddess Hela has not yet claimed your soul for herself... tell me Alex... what is your single greatest desire..." Thor lowered himself to a single knee, the helmet placed on the ground beside him.

He left his head there, those dead eyes locked in on that dark void that he was seeing. Only until they caused it to disappear. His head filling once again with those voices, as though they were now mocking him. "Go ahead Alex, tell him. Tell him the desire that you will never attain. Tell him and I will grant you contact with me. That's what you want isn't it, a chance to touch me." That void gone, his eyes were allowed to return to Thor. "I..to be a human being again. To be a better person then what I am allowed to be now.." Voice trailed out those dead eyes closing, his mind was granted exactly what was told he would get. Contact with those voices, and they ate away once again at his mind. The expression on his face at that moment showed the internal struggle proceeding at that split second

Thor was an observant person, he took greater note of the internal struggle that he was experiencing. and Thor rose to a stand and then he reached behind his back to produce the large great hammer he carried." Alex Sanderson... What if I could grant you the peace you desire so greatly?

Those eyes opened, at his words. That struggle raging on. But for the first time in years, there was quite possibly a sliver of hope there, right in front of him. His head very slowly tilting up towards him. "Let him try, there is nothing he nor anyone else can do to help you. I will crush you mind whenever I see fit. You will continue to do as I say to you." His head it now tilted to the side a bit. That contact that he was granted with those voices put an almost blank stare on his face as he looked up to Thor. "H...how..." His voice back to that of torment once again.

[. . .to be continued when i finish formatting the rest!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:22 am

"Worry not of my methods.... Know that My word is my bond, Know that The Odinson does not make idle promises..." The hand not holding his hammer reached forth, offering a hand towards this poor poor tormented man

"You take that hand, you will learn first hand what happens when someone tries to help you." He did his best to ignore that less then idle threat that was placed within his head. His blank, expressionless face remained on Thor. He now slowly lifted an arm up. Even that was a struggle, almost like something was trying to hold that arm down. Finally his hand taking Thor's. Which in his head was met with the evil laughter of those voices.

Thor carried a power similar to Loki's a sort of electric buzz that invaded his body, over his skin. dulling the laughter in his head." I offer you freedom Alex Sanderson... I offer you balance, a guiding hand to help you through the darkness... I offer you a partnership with Frey of Asgard, peacekeeper and mediator of the gods..."

"I dare you Alex, I beg of you. Accept that offer. Let me show you the extent of my power. Take it" His gaze remained there upon Thor. Those words were not spoken over top of that buzz or through them, but rather underneath that buzz. Slowly his head moved, nodded. His hand, tightening around Thors, no malice in it. A way of him saying yes. "Please...I accept your offer.." his voice having changed once again torment in it, but voice also having become a bit shaky, as he continued to fend off the assault taking place within every inch of his mind.

"Very well Alex... blessings of Asgard upon you." His hammer raised up to the sky. along with his vision, he felt the tightening of the grip on his hand, though he bothered him not. clouds gathered over head, swirling in and tightening, with deep, long roll of thunder. . the blue faded from Thor's eyes, replaced with sheer whiteness, electricity sparking from the Gods eyes, endlessly deep eyes looked for the sky down to the man before him, starring right past his eyes, gazing beep, seeing what was deep, far on the inside." a squeeze of the hand in return and lightning struck the hammer, coursing through his body, into Alex, pouring into his body, entering, filling. Adding a presence, a presence which asserted itself over alex's own. stronger, greater. and a moment Later. before Thor, stood the God Frey, the voice of reason in Asgard. speaker of neutrality and keeper of the peace. naturally." Frey, It has been far too long...welcome, once again to walk amongst your brothers."

His body reacted as that, which entered him, entered. Standing there completely still. Those eyes looking to Thor now. that hand which had been there within Thor's own turned into a hand shake. Before that hand came back to his side. "Thor, it has been far too long. It is nice to once again be back among my brothers."

Thor offered a smile to the young Asgardian returning the shake, his eyes retuning to their striking blue color."I am sorry that your return has been so long delayed... Though you would be pleased to know, that i have found a human, who could greatly benefit from what it is you offer...But first, would you like to return home, to Asgard?"

He took a look around at the place, at the garden. Just for a few moments before his attention went back to Thor. "All things happen in due time. Some longer then other." Frey, he now offered Thor a smile himself. "One that can, well I will do what I can, to help this human to get the most benefit out of what I can offer." A nod of his head "Yes I would like to return to Asgard. It has been a while."

"Then to home we shall go, and further discuss what has transpired since the coming of Ragnarok." a hang placed upon the mans shoulder, a crash of lightning carrying the two Asgardians to the great halls of Asgard

[ end part iii! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down