Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Curiosity Killed the Cat

3 posters

Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat Empty Curiosity Killed the Cat

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 pm

...so it was a verra good thing that she was not a cat. Having just gotten back into town the previous night, after being in hiding for quite sometime, she was going a bit stir crazy. And when she was feeling as she had been, the best for her was some exploring. Now it wasn't as if she was just trying to find somewhere she had never heard of, if she recalled, she had recieved some knowledge about a Inn. Bare feet just grazing over the top of the grounds as she moved forward. No use in going back the way she came, until she got to explore a bit, who knew what one might find.

Spotting a bar up ahead, and it looked like other buildings and such, not so far in the distance, she continued on her trek. As much as she loved nature a part of her was growing impatient as her feet just did not move as quickly as she wished. Lids closed over baby blues for a half a second. If anyone had been watching the area they would of seen the girl disapear a soft violet mist left behind before the girl reforming right outside the door to the bar. The soft barely visable scent of Liliacs would be briefly on the air...as the door to the bar was opened.

Stepping inside, she would glance down to check out the flooring before stepping perhaps somewhere bare feet should not touch. A white gown hung from her form, as a delicate hand reached up to push back a lock of long silver and golden hair. Stepping to the side, baby blues would dance about the bar, seeing what she could see.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 am

Dalia had been away from the Inn seeing to a family thing back home. It was several weeks ride there and several weeks back. Plus, she had stayed for a few weeks as well. But she had to get back to the Inn, there was no way around that. There was something important at the Inn. Actually it was someone ... Zephyr.

Dalia entered the Inn and headed right to the bar. She figured she would find miss Madeline there or something. Maybe someone who would know where the object of her desires was at the moment. Plus, after such a long journey, she could use a glass of juice.

She saw a woman in her bare feet, dressed in white. She did not recognize her. So she figured she would introduce herself. "Hello, I am Princess Dalia. You may call me Princess or Dalia, I will answer to either one." She extended her hand to the woman. "I am sure that someone will be along shortly to serve us."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:54 pm

After standing by the door a moment or two and not seeing anyone inside the bar, she would move gracefully towards the stools lining the area infront of the bar itself. Slipping up on a stool, delicate hands would quickly straighten out the skirt of her gown. Deciding it was best to stay here, for surely someone would be about, sometime.

It would seem that the waiting did indeed pay off when she heard someone else enter the bar. Twisting a bit on the stool, lips curving upwards in a welcoming smile, at the womans words. Her voice coming out sincere and with it's natural musical sound. "Tis a pleasure to meet you Princess Dalia." Baby blues smiling as she shook the woman's hand. "I'm Azlin Zoi, but most people that know me call me Az." Her own hand falling back to her side, as she spoke. "I was unsure if people actually worked in here or if it was one of those self serve leave the money on the counter sort."

Not being one to stare, she would twist back a bit, yet still sitting in an open and inviting for conversation sort of way. When a question would slip through her lips. " Dalia do you happen to stay here, or are you visiting a friend?" She figured with the woman speaking of someone to be along to serve them shortly that she was a bit familar with the area that they were in.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 am

They wouldn't have long to wait before the kitchen door would be pushed open and they were greeting to the sounds of rattling metal accompanied by the sounds of glass clinking together. Coming through the door was a metal serving cart filled full of various bottled drinks as well as glasses and mugs. Pushing the cart was none other than the Inn's cook, Armandeus.

Pushing the cart up behind the bar, he smiled at the two women. "What can I get you?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Hearing the noise, her head would turn towards the man with the cart. A warm smile forming once more over her lips at the thought of something wet to drink. As she thought about a few choices she would first look towards Dalia to see if she was ready to give her order. Pausing for good measure, she would turn back to the man.

"Do you have apple juice?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 pm

A few days had gone by and Airtia had been doing work away from the Inn, there were things she had to take care of. There was the condition that was affecting her daughter - something she had yet to talk over with her husband - and she had been out getting answers.

A day or two here, a week and so there, not worrying much of who knew where she was. The only person who needed to know was Gawain and, since they were linked, he knew. It had taken awhile, but she got the answers she needed and now it was time to make a pass by the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn once more. Tyger, her orange and black stripped cat, had accompanied her on the journey but now, as she opened the front door to step inside, he was no where to be found.

A few things had changed, as they always did with the passing of time, and there were new people at the Inn. One of them was sitting at the bar. Though it had been forever since Airtia had seen her 'sister' but she would know her anywhere. Light and easy steps, she threaded from the front desk and over to bar, a smile gracing her lips and a tip of her head given to Armandeus. Surely he would see her.

"And I ne'er thought that I would run intae ye again," Airtia said her words as she came up behind Azlin and slinked her arm around the lady's shoulders, moving past her hair and bringing her arm in enough so that her elbow bent and they were nearly cheek to cheek. Azlin was the only female Airtia was this chummy with. If anyone else had tried it, well, they would miss a limb less.

"'Ello Azlin."

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Armandeus might of seen Airtia walking in, but Azlin had not! So the words, in that most familar voice, had her blinking just a slight moment. She had heard rumors that Airtia was around the area, but she hadn't thought she would get so lucky to run into her so soon. "You couldn't be so lucky."

Azlin had been gone for quite a while, and alot had happened in that time period, but the one thing that would never change was her devotion to Airtia. And the fact that she was standing there with her, she just had to take it all in. Now she did of course remember how Airtia was, but that didn't stop her from turning slightly to hug her, quick and tight.

"Hello Air!!"
The warmth and happiness seeping into her normal musical voice. Airtia would always be Azlin's sister of the heart. And no one, maybe not even Airtia, would know how much she had missed her. "What have you been up too?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Airtia was already really close to Azlin, making it easier for the pair of them to engage in the hug. A firm and secure hold, Airtia held on to her sister and gave a backwards tug, lifting the other partially form the stool. Azlin was light, if she wanted to, Airtia could pick her up and toss her over her shoulder. But this was hardly the time or place to hull the long lost friend away from the bar and to unknown places. . . .

or was it?

The saving grace was that there were other people at the bar and doing such an action would be considered rude. Therefore she put Azlin back down and released her hold. "I 'ave been going about the work o' the safety o' my lil ones, though some may say my daughter tis nae so lil. Right, Armandeus." With the last statement cool, silver eyes weighted upon the elf. She knew who he was even if she did not know the depth of his dealings with her daughter.

Staying her gaze a moment or two more her attention shifted to the other lady at the bar. "Greetings tae ye. I am called Airtia."
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 pm

~*~And indeed Azlin would be lifted partially off that stool. Not that it surprised her very much, it would of surprised her more if she wasn't lifted a bit. And if Airtia lifted her and carried her off it wouldn't really be the first time, now would it! Thankfully though she didn't carry Az off, how would that look when she was making first impressions to be carried away by her sister? She was even behaving!

Slipping back gracefully upon the stool, she would turn baby blues so they were facing Airtia once more. Az was the sort that liked to look at people, at least the general direction, when speaking with them. Hearing the words, were a tad sobering.~*~
Is everything alright? ~*~Of course, even if she had been gone for so long, that didn't mean she didn't care, she would always have a soft spot for Airtia and Air's family.~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:47 pm

To keep from making the other lady who was sitting at the bar from feeling cut off, as well as to prevent being any more rude, Airtia choose to continue standing. It wasn't a problem for her and she didn't have to sit down in order to hold a conversation. Although she did place her hand upon the bar top.

The question was posed about her children made her consider how she was going to answer. Armandeus was here and she didn't know what he knew of the situation. Always one to pick and choose her words, this time wouldn't be any different. "Ye know how lil ones can be, getting in o'er their heads." Though she carefully chose her words, the tone of it was very casual. "Sometimes ye 'ave tae give them more rope so they can continue tae work on their escape. I was ne'er the one tae rescues someone without giving them the chance tae save themselves first." Lessons were never learned that way.

"Unless the need were dire." That meant that she did not believe the situation to be at that level. Yet.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Az would glance towards Princess to see if she had decided upon a drink yet. She was sure that there were many choices and one would not wish to rush such a decision. Though thinking of the drink, she did peek over at Armandeus, to see if he did have apple juice or if she had to change what her choice was. Then baby blues would find their way back to Airtia, though her ears were indeed open to the other two as well.

Airtia had to know that Az would ask, and that if she wished to speak some other time, she would understand that as well. Knowing Airtia, even with the years in between the that visit, she knew to listen carefully to the words. Often words had hidden meaning, yet other times they were as basic as they sounded. "That does make sense."

Not that she expected it not too. Airtia was the more sensible of the two of them, though she did rub off on Az a bit. "I am sorry I have missed so much."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:26 am

((I am so very sorry. I had so much to catch up on after being so sick.))

Dalia smiled at the lady. "Pleasure to meet you Az. Yes, I say here. If you ever need anything, feel free to look me up. I am on the second floor." She smiled at her. When Armandeus came from the kitchen she smiled at him. "If you don't mind, could I get a fresh salad and some fresh juice?" She smiled.

She heard the other lady speak to Az and she smiled. "I see you have friends here." She waited for her salad and juice. "Ma'am." As she addressed the approaching lady. She took her salad and her juice and went to a table to eat. Once she was done with her food she rose from her seat. She returned her dishes to the bar and had dusted the crumbs from the table. "Have a nice day everyone." She headed off to her room to see if she could find Zephyr.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm

((Thats fine! I hope that you are feeling better.))

Azlin listened to Dalia and she made a mental note of her words. She would indeed look her up if she needed anything, and perhaps in time they would become friends. Though all she said was "Thank you I shall remember that!" Azlin was always looking for new friends.

As Dalia left Az would give her a warm smile, "You too!" And then her attention went back to Airtia.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down