Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Yet another full moon

Go down

Yet another full moon Empty Yet another full moon

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Tasha was pacing around her room. She had already slammed the door shut and locked it. "Levi, this is reticulum. Every month it's the same damned thing." She plopped down in a chair and picked up a book. "Ok, that's it. I'm not staying in this month." She got up and went to her desk, that was piled high with papers. She was definitely slacking off on her work. At least none of those papers were jewelry orders, or appointments to patients. She penned a short little note.

After her note was ready she went to go change her clothes. She had a little black dress that was equal to nothing more than a piece of fabric with Velcro to close it around her. She changed her clothes and slipped her feet into a pair of platform thong shoes. "Come on Levi. Let's go play outside tonight." She was going to enjoy this. She headed out of her room. Closing the door behind her she posted the note on the door.

Then Tasha and Levi headed to the cliffs to play for the night.

{The note}

Hey guys, I decided to not lock myself away tonight. Why should I? I might be back in the morning, might not be. I'll be back eventually. I'm thinking I'll go explore the cliffs. Hunters welcome.

Back to top Go down

Yet another full moon Empty Re: Yet another full moon

Post by Sky Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Sky was already at the cliffs eyes closed sitting on the top. Legs crossed he meditated quietly. Light was drawing from the earth in swirls around him. If one was to watch those fingers of light grew thicker and thicker and the swirling gradually grew faster and faster. He was taking sharp quick breaths, chest heaving heavily. The threads of energy seemed to be coming from everything the trees the earth the cliffs. everywhere the energy seemed to come from either aged or died depending how long those ropes came from.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am

Tasha and Leviathan were walking along beneath the early evening sky. Tasha picked a hand full of berries along the way. When she arrived at the cliffs she looked up and smiled. "The sun will set soon Levi. Then the full moon will rise. Do you think we are far enough from other signs of life?" She sat down and watched the sun set while she munched on the wild berries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 am

sky felt like he had all he needed, and he didn't want to hurt the land around him anymore more then he had. He was going to draw from the storm, seemed the healthiest way but he had come across... unexpected company. The light fully encompassed him for a moment before the energy shot out in a bright flash. Sky was left there panting but his breath was rapidly slowing to a normal pace. What was that wild scent his nose suddenly was picking up? That was one thing he hated about meditating, typically he lost track of everything.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 am

Tasha was still in her human form, so Sky would know that scent as they had met before. The wild scent he was picking up was Leviathan, who was also picking up Sky's scent and growling. Tasha slipped her feet out of her shoes and began to shift. The sounds of her bones breaking were echoing off of the rocks that made the cliffs. Her fur was tearing through her skin as she hunched over to be on all fours.

As she went past hybrid form straight to full panther form the Velcro of her dress gave way and her dress fell to the ground. She would return for her things later. If they were gone then it was no big deal. She began to prowl around with Leviathan to find a good spot to startup the side of the cliffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 am

Sky leapt to his feet and as stealthy as he could began to prowl after that scent. He had a feeling he couldn't sneak up on whatever he was coming after, if he could smell it on this relatively still night it could smell his musk for sure.

He then caught a much more familiar scent as he moved on. He began to hurry his pace, hoping that Tasha hadn't come across whatever he was smelling and have it be hostile. If something happened to someone in woods he protected he would be ashamed...amongst other things.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 am

Tasha and Leviathan had found some ledges in the sides of the cliffs. They were pouncing from ledge to ledge chasing each other playfully. They were in no great hurry to get up the cliffs. They just wanted to have fun. It was like seeing sisters playing together. They could both smell sky, but they figured he was around and would find them or not. They were just happy to be out of the room under the full moon and not having to worry about innocents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 am

He followed the scent right to Tasha and her friend. He smelled her, that was the the problem he didn't see Tasha, all he saw was this other Anthro. He leapt in front ofthem immediatly letting himself be known, his expression not its normal nuetral.

"Who are you, have you hunted here... you have not killed any humans have you. can't you smell me this is my territory. Have you know respect! you should have sent a warning. What kind of Anthro are you."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:23 am

The two panthers looked at him. They stopped pouncing from ledge to ledge. Tasha looked at Leviathan. ~Who's he calling an Anthro, me or you?~ She looked back at Sky. His panic and tone was not sitting well with her.

Levi didn't look back at Tasha when she spoke. ~I have no idea, but I don't like him. He's not human or cat, he's not even half and half.~ And with that Leviathan jumped at the being intending to pounce on him. She had her teeth bared and was growling.

Tasha had no idea if Sky could hear them or not. But she couldn't speak. So she had to try. ~Sky, it's me, Tasha. The impulsive one wanting to rip your throat out is Leviathan.~ She jumped over to where they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 am

Sky leapt up onto the cliff side getting claws into grips that where hard to catch with the naked eye. He looked at her curiously, he didn't know why but suddenly he almost felt like he heard Tasha. He took another scent and realized when she got closer Tasha's scent got closer.

It hit him suddenly the full moon Tasha's scent, she did say she was a lycan after all. He tilted his head to the side slowly. "Ta.. Tasha is that you. I... for a moment i thought you might have been someones dinner..." He dropped down to the ground, a weary eye watching the one that seemed more for his throat.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 am

Tasha's head rose and fell as if to nod. She guessed that he couldn't really hear her mental link. She looked over at Leviathan. ~Down girl, he's not going to hurt us.~ She looked back at Sky wondering how she was going to communicate with him if he couldn't hear the mental link and she couldn't speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 am

Sky looked back at her again, daring to take his eyes off the four legged one. He walked over to Tasha and sniffed her, almost to force himself to belive. She was in a whole new form her scent was there... exactly the same but somehow different.

He stood a step back and smiled a big toothy grin. He leapt up to the next available ledge and looked back at her his tail lashing side to side. He jumped up to the one above that one even before going back ot the first one he jumped on. He crouched down putting his two from hands down, looking at her much like a playful cub.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:43 am

Tasha watched Sky and then looked over at Leviathan. ~Young at heart I guess~ She laid down on the ledge she was on and watched him. But it wasn't long before something caught her attention. Some kind of creature was scurrying about near by. Tasha went in search of it not noticing anything else. Leviathan just laid down and watched Tasha and Sky both in turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Sky watched Tasha wonder off and ofcourse, was curious. he leaped off of the ledge he was on and shifted straight into his full cheetah for on his way down. The shift happened fast, almost as if it didn't happen. He seemed to blur if one was sensative to being dizzy it could make them sick. He landed lightly on the ground and bounded after Tasha intent to find whatever it was she was after. His tail was long almost to the point of ridicules proportions as he trailed her.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Tasha heard Sky move and she lost the sound of the scurrying animal. She was part human after all. She stopped right where she was and just laid down. She still wasn't used to being around other shifting cats. She had avoided such contacts for so long that she couldn't remember the last time she was around one.

she looked over at Sky. She so didn't want to hurt his feelings. But she knew that she had to figure out how to tell him that she still wasn't ready to hang out and be pals with him yet. She usually didn't even leave her room on the night of the full moon. This was her first month of leaving her room on a full moon in years.

She might have been more comfortable had he not shifted. But were or not, he went from what resembled a hybrid form to a full cat form. It was just like Gabriel used to do. Smooth, silent, and quick. When Gabriel shifted, you didn't know it unless you saw him, he was that quick and silent. The fact that Sky had done just the same was disturbing Tasha.

There were a few cracks of bone as she started to shift back. But she wasn't going to shift fully back. She seemed to start to look like a human again. Human form, covered in black fur, with the face of a cat, ears and a tail. Maybe to Sky, she looked like an Anthro? She stayed laying on the ground on her stomach. After all, her torso was human, just covered in fur. She laid her head sideways on her arm and she looked at him. She wasn't sure if he could speak or understand her in his current form, so she waited to see if he would shift back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:03 am

He was certainly confused by teh way she was acting and out of mere instincts shifted back. He only shifted into a full cheetah when he felt like he could ahve some fun, but that isntantly became clear that it wouldn't be the case. He had no clue about her past and shifted back into his anthro form just as seamless as he had before.

"What is it Tasha... you seem very distracted. Is there something wrong. A moment ago you were playful and free now your sullen and quiet. If i interupted you adn your friend i do have other buisness i can take care of."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 am

Tasha blinked at Sky a few times before she spoke. "You didn't interrupt us Sky. But when you shifted like that, you reminded me of someone from my past who hurt me very badly. It kind of scared me a bit. I think it's just a little too soon for me to be around a feline who can shift, during a full moon. I honestly mean no offense Sky. I just feel ... Odd, with you here right now. Maybe in a few days I can come find you and we can hang out again?" She hoped she wasn't hurting his feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:16 am

"Well i will not impose. Take it easy. I can't say i understand but i do respect it."

He nodded turned and ran. He didn't bother saying another word and if he was dissapointed it did not show. All that was left of him after a few seconds was a dark shadow in the distance.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 am

Tasha sighed, she felt bad for asking him to leave, but it really did freak her out. She shifted back to her panther form then. She rose to her paws and looked over to Leviathan. She was headed out into the tree's. This was Tasha's chance, she was alone for a moment. So she took off as fast as she could. She ran until she was sure that Leviathan would get tired of tracking her and would give up and go back to the Inn. She would give her a treat or ten later. She just had to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down