Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out of sight out of mind.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out of sight out of mind. Empty Out of sight out of mind.

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 am

The pilgrim shadow know as Trindala had been missing in action for sometime. Her last known where abouts was that of the blacksmith Fire of Hades. But that was old news now. She was not very well known to the partons of the inn so the only one to really feel the loss of her presents was that of the Antro Cheetha Sky.

Where did she run off to anyway? Months had past and it was the dawn of a new year the seasons had changed from Winter and was now Spring. Easter was just around the corner and it would ironic if this mistress of darkness was to return on the celebration of fertility. Though that was unlikely. She wasn't that clesha.

No that bundle of black rags was there drifting upon the outskirts of the forsest. Far from the bussling little town and the inn she had only come to once in a great while to nic a glass of scotch. So it was true she never did leave. The sudden retreat wasn't like Trindala. Her anti social nature would often send her on long trips into the unknown.

Self refletion, mabe it was spirtual enlightenment? Unlikely, this world was still new to her even though she had lived on it for as long as the elves. But it was difrent now. Progresion of technology had made the time louder than anything she was use to. Ryhdin's once primitive lands had become populated though the world was still the same size it seemed some how smaller.

So There she stayed in one of the few places left unseen by man. Rain was hazing the tree tops and Trindala felt a sort of peace when the first crack of thuder rolled over the lush forest. She had come to relize that the life she so despartly tried for back in the town was a lost cause. There was only one thing she needed to go back for and that was the chest plate she had givin over to Dreconis to repair.

She pased despite the calming thunderstorm the mositer that had been collecting in the clouds had finnaly reached the point of rain and a single fat rain dropped landed on Trin's boot, then the pause and then the down pour. "perfect....." Gruffed the heap of rags.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Out of sight out of mind. Empty Re: Out of sight out of mind.

Post by Sky Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 am

"Yeah perfect my fur is going ot be so soaked." Now way could Trin get here without Sky knowing it. He had kinda missed the sack of black that was his oldest friend. He was leaping inthe trees and had jsut come across her to catch her comment.

He leapt down out of the tree, he had been gone for a while himself, hanging out in the caves lost in hte huge labyrinth. He walked over to her adn smiled a fangy smile.

He looked back over his shoulder at the long walk to anywhere. He knew he shouldnt have gone that far out with the threatening weahter but now he was going to be soaked

"Didn't think you were coming back Trin... Would it be weak of meto say im glad you did?"
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:35 am

"Back? Are you daft man? What part of this looks at all close to anything populated?" She asked quickly lifting her black clad arms to show him the succluted area the woman had been hiding in. "You got luck is all in fiding me..."

Walking along now she moved without asking him to fallow but she never did ask and she knew him to well not to. Hobbling along like a wounded crow trin didn't drop the act of the wondering old maid.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:46 am

"I can smell your lack of scent a mile away... its like nothing with a tinge of decay."

He walked with her, he knew she would not ask him to come along. She knew him to well. He looked up at the sky as the rain began to fall harder. He heaved a deep sigh.

"There is no luck about finding you, well it was coincidence i was here but i caught your scent just above the rain. So where di your adventures take you this time?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:52 am

" I stowed away on a ship for a few months Gised as a Man." She seemed to be joking but none could be to sure when it came to this one. " Sailed what was left of the seas before I docked bac here and drifted off into these unknown parts."

" Seems I didn't go far enough."
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 am

"You should know by now you'll never get far enough to get away from me. I can sense you... Plus fate has us stuck together!"

He picked up a rock off the ground. He tossed it a few tms in teh air before throwing it hard into the air. He watched it sail into the trees before he heard the thunk of it hitting something.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:51 pm

" Perhaps....But you are the best person to have around in a fight against Angels. You have your uses. though so do most tools." She couldn't help but grin under that hood her white eyes diverting to the rock that was sent wizzing through the air.

"Besides what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Her shoulders slumped back into that old woman crow hop. " Though if nothing kills you ever that makes you just unlucky." Her metalic laugh was herd a moment before it trailed off into four seprate voices that ranted and argued withone another.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:05 am

"I however am no ordinary tool. Im a unitool good in all situations. You however are usless in an Angel fight. One good holy stroke and you go down like a sack of potatoes! however if i was fighting undead...."

He ran a hand up and down his arm yawning again as the ran began to fall harder and harder. He shook his fur as i it would really make a difference. "besides i prefer to be part of the living Trin. I couldn't live with myself... no pun intended if i was anything like you." Clearly a joke because looks aside they were two of a kind.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 am

"Meh whatever you say...Had I not gone with you that night you would have died angels aren't easy. don't make it sound like I'm just a kitten." she mockingly batted her hand in a clawing motion.

" And your right, I couldn't live with you either if you where like me. The last bloodline I visited with was Dragon and we all know what a prick that man was. True he may have been breed from the Azkeal line but that doesn't make him one of the orginal four...just a half blood punk with something to prove." the shadow said shaking water from its hood.

" besides your more intresting unmong the living." despite the crashing thunder and lgihting trindala stopped under a well folaged tree that seemed to block the rain well. You think a woman struck by lightning as many times as she was wouldn't put her self in the line of fire.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 am

"Interesting eh? that's a word i have been called a lot lately... I have to say i do not find myself all that interesting fascinating or unique. Wouldn't you agree Trin? I dunno... Yes i would have died that night without you there I'm really glad you were by my side." Was that compassion and caring Sky was showing? "Everyone needs a meat shield after all..." Guess not.

He looked up as the rain continued to pour. He didn't blink as the water splattered against his eyes. "This forest as deep as it is... seems like no one can run away no matter what they do eh?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:42 am

"Deep and boring...So I took the liberty of altering some of the....area." The pause she had taken under the tree ended and she lead him up over the hill side and into a cove of trees that now glowed with pulsing white energy.

"something to remind me of home in Elden." she giggled metalicly.

Out of sight out of mind. 054
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 am

"Very... uh Unnatural for this world Trin. I am sure people will both flock to it and hide from it" He himself was a bit hesitant about stepping into the lit area. He figured Trin wouldn't trick him to kill him. She was more of a slit you open and gore you out while you watched kind of a person.

"You know you should warn a Cat before you do something like this You know how jumpy my species is" He then gave her a wink and looked around enjoying the new surrondings
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 am

" It may be untural in appearance but I asure you they are perfectly safe to be around. Even with your condision. You would still be able to draw your engeries from them just as well as any other tree if not better." She pushed her hood down and strolled out into the cove with a new found stride. That proud bold walk she did when no one was around to trick.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 am

He was almost shocked, so few people knew that little thing about him he would forget that anyone knew. Then he remembered there was very little Trin didn't know about Sky. He took a deep breath and the shaken look on his face was gone just as fast as it came.

"You know, one day I am going to feel you know to much about me and end your existance." He gave her that "am i joking?" look and continued to walk on shaking the water from his fur and pooking up. "Ah geez..."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Walking along by his side the tattered clad woman weaved her black gloved fingers infront of her self. Looking to Sky when he spoke she gave him a jagged grin. " You shouldn't tempt me with such sweet words mrimmd'ssinss..." That last word was hissed from her lips and held a undertone that would curl the locks of any virgin with bone straight hair.

" For ever secret of yours I harbor you share in one of my own. Do not strut about as if If your the only one at risk by our friendship." She ducked behind one of the white trees quickly.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 am

"Well trust me you gain more out of this friendship then you have at risk... and hte same i am sure applies to me right. Where are we headed anyway?"

He noticed that he had been following her for quite soem distance. He was feeling a bit off without the base natural trees and grass around him but he merely kept trudging along. He was sure Trin wouldn't lead him into anything.... too dangerous. At least nothing that would be dangerous to him alone.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 pm

She walked out a moment later half a mile away from behind one of the towering glowing trees and in her hands rapped in a big loop was a rather long rope spun with an odd black fiber. It was hard to make out what she was doing exactly but it was clear her ententions where not exactly kosher from her reptilan featuers. Her bone structure started to alongate and her secound pair of eyes soon came into their sockets. Her smile streched and soon was a maw of riged razor like teeth.

" How about we play a game then....between friends no?" Her four voices said in a travling whisper that seemed to surrond him even with the distance between them. The rope in her mits was pulled tight when she said this her face finalizing its morphing when the texture changed to gray metalic scales.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 am

He stood there then, his legs taking a stance where he could either fight or flee. He smiled at Trin that toothy smile of his. He was suddenly glad he wasn't in his usual forest. His tail whipped out behind him with a bearly audible snap.

"Well then tell me Trin what kind of game do you plan on playing eh?"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 am

"It's called bound in blood. Its easy enough to learn. See you take one end of this rope in your hands and see how long it takes you to want to let go."
she didn't move forward her gray forked tongue flicking out to taste the air that was rich with his feline scent. " I'm rather weak you see and I don't know how long I can keep from going blood feral. So the out come of this game should be an intresting one. You play or I'll set my sights on that happy little Inn your friends call home."

Her now retilian face grined minical at the cheetah. The face of the acents wasn't one Sky had seen in sometime and he knew it always ment sacrafice and pain for anyone in trindala's way.

"I Gave you the advantage here with these trees powered the way they are. Your going to need it after all your weak, you stopped relying on the power you gain and started living like some common mortal." The end of the rope was lowered slighting from her hands so he would beable to walk foward and take it if he desided to play the game.

" After all...I've waited for something like you for a long time. I've serched plans of time and space for you and now that I've found you again it is time."
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

He watched her warily, then his expression went nuetral. He took a step twords her and hesitated a moment "Lets get this straight Trin i have... no friends." He then continued to walk towards her and reached for the rope his hand stoping just before he grabbed it.

"I am only doing this because im curious, and as you know curiousity killed the cat, isnt that how the expression go?" He then fully extended his hand and took the rope, his muscle tense and ready.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 pm

" I would say I'm offended by that comment but lets be frank....I'm much more than a friend to you." That repetilan smile turned razor when he took hold of the rope extended and from her grasp fell the rest of the slack.

She gripped the other end of the strange black rope and gave him an honorable nod. " Then let the game begain." Her words and laughter seemed to trigger some evil with in the rope between them and from the end they both held barbs jutted out and through both contestants hands. Now the only way one would be able to let go of the rope would be to pry the barbs from there fist and rip the rope free.

This injury created was nothing to Trin as if she had partaken in this event sometime before. The bleeding created by the barbs seemed to be drawn by a strange force and into the rope. The small amount visablely coated the first inch of of the rope. It would become clear that this was the way the game was won. The first to draw their opponiets blood into them through the powers of this ungodly rope would walk away the winner.

" Don't dispoint me now Sky. You choose me after all." That said she strided forward and towards one of the glowing trees scaling the side of it with unforseen agilty. The rope's slack soon fallowed and Sky would find that he too would soon be coming along for the ride. Laceing the rope over one of the branches the lady of the old world took an unessesary inhale before leaping to the next tree over and turnning face. Pulling the rope now with her free hand and if sky wasn't already aware of the happenings he would soon find him self lifting from the ground and dangling by his enprisoned hand.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

Sky was not expecting the barb wire and jsut barely was able to keep himself from yelping and falling to his knees from teh sudden pain. He took a deep breath to regain himself but Trin was already off and running.

By sheer instincts was sky able to keep his hand from being ripped off. as she took off. He followed after her not having any idea what to do, he didnt even have time for any kind of witty remark to what she had said.

After he leapt a few times and got focused he tightened his grip on the rope and gave it a good hard jerk just to see how much Trin was actually focusing on him and what was going on. He could run these trees merely by the feel, though the pain rushing through his hands made it hard for him to concentrate. What was with him and getting caught up in things that required his blood lately?
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

Just lucky we supose. thehard jerk sent trin a smig forward on her branch and she giggled upon feeling the pain he had givin her in the meanwhile. Drops of blood leaked down into the rope and showed on Trin's side.

' Well well your going to play after all. It's a good day for it. After all the Victor will own the one who fails. seems I left that part out when you asked." she would have laughed but instead she grinned wrapping the rope around her arm once before jumping down from the trees and jurking Sky from his balance. Had he slipped he would find himself torn from the canapy and down to the hard earth.

"We both know its what you want." the slack of the rope was snaped something like a whip. " Its the answer you seek." she took up a defencsive stance and waited to see the results of the pull.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Sky was able to manage to hold her weight just long enough to adjust his jump. As soon as he gauged heir distance and where she was he leapt from the tree and straight at her. He had no intentions on holding them both dangling from tree, that would have been stupid. "No one could ever own me again!' Did he say again?

He did intend on her to land on the ground first and under him, if he could manage to ge her to land under him, he would pull really hard on the rope, i hopes that when she was out of breath he would be able to pull it free from her hands. If he couldnt manage to get her under him he would work it from there. "What do you know about what i seek!"
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm

a wild look of question struck her reptilian features when he said again. this odd moment was enough to catch her slightly of gaurd and when he lept to the earth and for her he did mange to toss her to the ground but not under his frame. " If you didn't seek me then why are you this far out?" she managed to say in the tussle on the damp earth.

She grabed some slack of the rope and tossed it out and looped sky's left leg. gaining a crouching possition she growled and yanked him towards her her razor claws of her free hand ready to strike him when he was within range. " I know you Sky...this is not your normal hunting ground nor is it an area that was unexplored."
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next