Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Luck o' the Irish to ye!

Go down

Luck o' the Irish to ye! Empty Luck o' the Irish to ye!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Joseph was in high spirits. It was March. He was going to be very happy for a while. He pulled out a white t-shirt and pulled it on with his jeans. Then he headed from his room. Down the hall a short ways to see the jewel of the Emerald Isle. A certain Irish fairy who could be a very big help to him in his quest. Even his knock upon the door sang of merriment. *knock knock, knock knock knock.*
Luck o' the Irish to ye! A5641D-lg

{Top 10 reason's to be Irish:
10. Full of Beer and Blarney.
9. It's noon somewhere.
8. Irish today, Hungover tomorrow.
7. Where's the next Party.
6. Luck o' the Irish.
5. Irish to the last drop.
4. Everyday is St. Patrick's Day.
3. Green Beer tastes better.
2. Patrick was a saint ... Aren't I?
1. I've never looked better in green.

Joseph's T-shirt.}

Back to top Go down

Luck o' the Irish to ye! Empty Re: Luck o' the Irish to ye!

Post by Inion Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:23 am

The knock was heard, but it wasn't the pale Irish rose that answered the door. It was the most firey of roses in the room, Fia was laughing at samething Aryanna was talking about and at first didn't look at Joseph. Once she got sight of the shirt, she busted up laughing and couldn't even grett him.

Inion pushed her away with a playfull shove and a bright smile was given to Joseph, "good day to you giant Leprachn. How can me and my giggling gaggle of girls help you this bright and lovely day?"

There was lots of giggling going on in the room, as Fia passed on what his shirt had said.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Joseph smiled. What a wonderful sigh to behold, a room full of giggling Irish lovelies. A man could get lost in day's in that room. With no attempt to mask his accent he answered her. "Well, my lovely Irish Rose. I was wonderin' if you and your gaggle of giggling girls, would like to be my cohorts in crime. I do believe it is almost party time." She was sure to know what he meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

She gave him a lopsided grin "we are always up for some mischief, and if it involves a party all the better. " she moved aside enough to allow him, "come in if you dare. You would be the only man in the room even Croga ran off when we broke out the chocolate fondue. " she gave him a wink. The room was bigger on the inside then it looked, she had made it her own with a little magic and now the girls where sitting around a coffee table near the fireplace. and sure enough a fondue pot filled with chocolate bubbled and a varity of fruits and cakes and cookies set around it. She gestured him in and she herself walked toward the other girls.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:47 am

Joseph was almost going to say he would come back later. But then she mentioned the chocolate. And he saw a banana. And besides, how could the Irishman refuse the chance to be the only man in the room. "Sure, I'd love to join you lovelies. We can conspire over chocolate." He stepped into the room and smiled at the bevy of beauties. "'Ello ladies." A nod of the head to them as he walked a little closer to where they were seated. This was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Inion's room fit her perfectly, lots of oak furniture, soft colors, big overstuffed comfie places to sit, flowers mostly tulips and lots of pictures and art. First thing people saw was the coat rack on the wall, the umbralla stand and shoe rack complete with a little bench to sit on. To the left of the main room there was a smallish kitchen and dining area., a door that lead to a bathroom and another door which if allowed in was Juliets bedroom. On the right was a door which lead to Inion's office, the fireplace and another door that was Inion's bedroom. The main room had a couple of big chairs and a large couch around the fireplace, the window overlooking the gardens had a big window seat with lots of pillows. There were other chairs near the windows, a few side tables and bookshelves. and the usual furniture you find in a house. The pictures would take a while to look at all of them, some paintings some photographs. Inion has lived a long time so special moments surrounded her. The large painting above the fireplace was what caught most peoples eye. An Itailian renassance (sorry i really need spell check lol ) in greek style, a lovely woman lay on a lounge sleeping, a firey redheaded man leaning down to steal a kiss. Several other people stood around doing things as gods and goddesses, all you had to do is look close at it to see the sleeping lady was Inion and 2 of the others in the painting where sitting on the couch giggling eating chocolate covered fruit. (ok i got lazy describing the painting sowwy).

Joseph had the choice of stting in the empty chair or inbetween Fia and Aryanna. It all depended on how brave he really was. Fia spoke up and gave him a wink "so the Irish Rover is braving the wilds of Inion's rooms. Come sit partake of our sweet treats and let us make plans." Yes her words could be taken in many ways Fia was a big flirt and always the first to speak up.

Inion had slipped into the kitchen and came out with a tray of bottles of Guiness's enough for all except Juliet she had a root beer.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Joseph was a brave Irishman. He saw an empty spot between two lovelies and was being invited to it. How could he sit anywhere else? So he walked over to the sofa where the ladies were seated and carefully stepped between them. He took a seat and then accepted the offered Guiness. "Thank you Inion. Hello Miss Juliet. Now, do I get the pleasure of knowing the lovelies whom I do not know?" He smiled and winked at the other ladies. Oh yes, Irish heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:18 am

Fia grinned "Oh he is a brave fellow" Inion walked past her and gave her a little pinch on the arm.

Being the polite hostess but also forgetting at first that he had not met her other to cohorts "the outspoken lady to your right is my soul sister Fia," a wink and a nod from her "and the lady on your left is my daughter Aryanna" a nod from her. Inion took the empty chair pausing to pluck a strawberry from the platter. "so brave knight what is brewing in the that head of yours for the holiday?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:41 pm

A nod was given to each of the ladies. "Ladies, I am Joseph, 'tis a pleasure to meet such lovelies." He winked at Fia. She could be as outspoken as she pleased. Joseph could hang. He might even call her bluff if she was game. He definitely loved the ladies. Fia would be no exception to that.

He looked over at Inion. "Well, my lovely. I was thinking we take over the bar. Let people know what exactly it is that we are celebrating, and then show them why the Irish are so lucky." He chuckled as he picked up a piece of banana and dipped it in the chocolate. It was one of his favorite treats.

He winked at Fia again as he started to speak. "I have some boxes if things in my room. Several hats, some mugs for the green beer, some shot glasses for the Irish Whiskey, I bought some green leis that light up, we can give everyone one." He laughed. "That way, everyone gets leid." That was the reason for the second wink. "I also have beads and pots of 'gold'. It could be a good time indeed."

He also had one more bright idea. "We can call it 'A pinch free party.' Because they need to be wearin' their green t' get in. So whadda ya ladies think?" He was open to more idea's. After all, he had come so he could get some help, of all kinds. And if he found himself a date, or even just someone to take back to an empty room after. Well, that was all the better. He kept looking over at Fia with a wicked smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 am

Inion pulled her legs up on the chair and got comfie. As she listened to Joseph she ate the strawberry and thought of ideas. Of course tons popped in her head, it was now all about getting them out and making sense of them. "First off, between us girls we can create the illusion that the bar looks like an actual Irish pub. I can come up with some decorations and such. We can have t-shirts made for everyone as little gifts. Hmmmm, oh how about a drinking game something like 'catch the leprechaun'. I know a pub band that I can get, and some staff from my tavern so that no one in the Inn has to work they all can come and have fun." The thoughts and ideas where still running in her head but she needed a moment and also wanted to give Joseph a chance to speak.

Fia during this time grinned at him and of course took the wink as a chance to flirt a little. She leaned over just enough to reach for a piece of apple that just happened to be just a bit out of reach, causing her brush Joseph's leg when she reached it, her scent was very seductive.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 am

Joseph smiled at the idea's. And as the lovely fairy reached across him to get the fruit he smiled even more. He reached over with the hand that was closest to her and used the end of one finger to tickle her side slightly. They continued to go over details and it was all sounding great. They were going to make a great team. "That all sounds very fun Inion. I think this is going to be great. Should we head down and get started?" Joseph was a true Irishman, he couldn't wait to get his hands on some green beer and some Irish whiskey.

((Not trying to rush this part, just kinda want to get the other thread open soon so people have enough time to get in on it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:28 am

Buzzed on chocolate and coffee, chocolate no problem but coffee thats something you have to make sure Inion doesn't drink too much of, she jumped out of the chair "yes lets head down to the bar, scoop out the place so we can make a plan of attack. We can set things up." Yes don't let Inion drink too much coffee. She was slipping on her shoes and Fia and Aryanna just rolled thier eyes and got up.

Fia tugged at Joseph, "Come on, you started this. Hope you are ready for this she's buzzed on coffee so we could be up all night getting things planned."

(moving on to the bar now)
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:59 am

Joseph chuckled as he rose from his seat and followed the ladies from the room. He was full of laughter seeing Inion so high on caffeine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum