Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Delirvery for Leo

2 posters

Go down

Delirvery for Leo Empty Delirvery for Leo

Post by Messange Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:08 am

A messanger knocked on the door of the Marques's Manor. The messanger himself seemed ordinary but he wore a cream colored talbard on the front was a heart created in purple rose vines with a pearl handled sword through the middle and fairy wings stretching out from the heart. Not many here would know the emblem but most would know that it mark that the messanger was from someone inmportant. He stood at the door and waited patiently, oak box in his hands.

Messange

Back to top Go down

Delirvery for Leo Empty Re: Delirvery for Leo

Post by Ma'Domo Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 pm

It was again during the time when the Mayordomo had been monitoring the screens of the surrounding area of the Manor and the outside that he saw someone else was approaching. This person was different from the other and a quick study was taken of the tabard that was worn by the messenger at the door. It was not an insignia that he recognized, but he was not versed in all the marks of the Houses of this land.

Just as before the Mayordomo would go to answer the door, giving watch of the monitors over to his assistant. Normally Ama would be the main one to greet guest, or one of the others but he could do the same. Especially when the Master was not at home. This time his attire was navy in color but still consisted of the same fabric.

Opening the door he looked at the messenger through his wire frames. "How may I help you?"

Ma'Domo

Back to top Go down

Post by Messange Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:29 pm

The messanger gave a small bow as the gentleman answered the door a polite smile on his face. "Good day sir, I have a package for Senor Minquez from the Lady Inion de Solas Geal." He shifted the box slightly "If the gentleman is not available I have been requested to ask if the the box may be left for him here?"

Messange

Back to top Go down

Post by Ma'domo Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 am

The bow was returned with a nod and the Mayordomo stepped forward, his hands at his side. He took notice of House and person that the messenger said had sent him. It never hurt to know names of the surrounding Houses and besides, the Lady Inion knew the Seρor.

"The box will be given to him upon his return for he is away at the moment," the Mayordomo said while reaching out to take the box from the messenger. "Please send your Lady regards from House of Stry." Who would not be curious as to the contents of the box, but he knew better than to shake or otherwise tamper with it.

Ma'domo

Back to top Go down

Post by Messenge Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:41 am

"M'lady also requested if it could be placed in his rooms here and not to worry should the box disappear, it is a magical box and tends to have a mind of its own at times." With that said he handed over the box. It was a simple perfect 1 foot square oak box. It was a bit odd that there was no way to open it, no lid no hinges or latch. Engraved on top in gold was the a Halo in one corner and a heart with fairy wings in the other. The messenger gave another bow. "M'lady thanks you for all your help." He turned gracefully and headed out toward the gate. Once out of sight of everyone, he shook off the human form and shifted to his tiger form to move faster home. Only for Inion would Croga bare a human form for that long.

Messenge

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 am

Once the box was placed in the room and was alone for a while it did disappear. Wether it was from boredom or it was off to finish its required duty that was to be found out. Inion had acquird the box when is last owner threatened to toss it into the fire for the thouhsandth time. She liked the box, he actually talked when given the chance, sometimes it was getting him to stop talking that was the trick, and he was great at his job.

The box disappeared to finish his assignment. He would appear where Leo would find it no matter where he was at. Yet box would be out of the way. Inion sent box on this little assignment cause something in her heart told her that Leo may or may not need what she was sending, either way she was offering her help just in case.

Once in Leo's presence the box will open and all he would have to do is reach inside to retrieve the items inside. The first thing is a letter,

Leo,
In the midst of everything at the ball I wasn't able to give you a little something, so I have sent Box to deliver them for me. I hope that these things will help you in what you need to do. Carry these items with you and should you need help it will be given. Once you have removed the items in the box, should you want to send anything back here place it in the box and I will see that it is delivered to the right place.
Inion

The second item was a folded piece of parchment perfect to fit into a pocket. Once open it was all offical looking.
Declaration of Knighthood

I proclaim Sir Eleuterio (Leo) Minquez a knight of the realm.
He is bound to the duties and privaliges as such.

Princess Inion de Solas Geal
of Gorm Rois, Ireland
(her symbol embossed in gold next to her name)

The next item was a black jewelry box with a cloak pin, though smaller and made to be worn in a more modern way. A sterling silver celtic knot with a pearl handled dagger piercing it.

Third item was a long black box that held a dagger. Pearl handeled with an amyathist (never can spell that one) head stone. The blade had roses etched into each side.

The last item was another jewelry box inside it was a necklace, a silver heart with fairy wings. Another note was inside the box.

Dearest Leo,

The pin and the dagger are symbols of knighthood. Wear them and those that can help you will know you are a knight of my realm and aid you in what ever you need. No matter where you are at the pin is known by my kind. The necklace, wear it close to your heart and should you need me for anything and I mean anything, cause I am full of surprises, place your hand over the necklace and your heart, think of me and whisper my name. I will hear your call no matter what and will help you no matter what. These items will only work for you, though any ally with you will be under the same protection. And don't worry Box can not be traced and only in your presence would he open. Once returned to me only I can open him. I don't know how it works but He is the safest way i deliver things.

Return safely,
Inion

When everything was out the box shook a bit "The lady Inion said to wait in case you need to send something back. Please, if you do, place it inside and I will be on my way."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 am

Where in the world was Leo? The answer to that question would earn someone a gold star if they actually were able to guess, and guess correctly. Wherever he was it was not too important at the moment.

The door to the room opened and Leo walked in, flinging the leather jacket he had been wearing and a pair of keys on the end table. It had been a long day for him and he had just beat the rain by seconds, he could hear it beating down outside of his window. Rain, it always seemed to rain here. Wherever 'here' was. He was willing to bet that it wasn't raining where the Marquιs was - he said he had to go to the country and for some reason if it was going to be bad weather in this neck of the woods it always followed Leo. It was a fact he had gotten use to. Like a cruel weather joke.

Stretching he pulled the black turtle neck up, over, and off his head; and just as he flung it down upon the bed he took notice of the box. A simple box it was and he swore it wasn't there when he left out in the morning, it got his attention. Picking up the box as he sat cross-legged on the bed and looked into it to read the note. Leaning his head back against the bed board he smiled. The box, and the contents, were from Inion.

He read it all and the second piece of paper only made him smile more. She had made him one of her Knights. Well know, he would certainly have to live up to that now wouldn't he? It was a good thought, and he liked it. Gave a good mental image to his mind. The paper was re-folded and he put it in his pocket as he pulled out the other items.

The cloak pin - though he was wearing none at the moment, he pinned to his T-shirt an the necklace went around his neck (obviously) and inside his shirt. The dagger gave him a moment to pause and while he was thinking the box talked! Talk about jerking a guy from his thoughts.

Certainly he would put something inside.. but what? He didn't have much with him here - consequence of where they were and what they were doing - but he did have something. Leo always wore a thin brown-braided leather, a single silver thread running through it, bracelet on his left wrist, often hidden by the sleeve of his shirt. It may look plain, but it was a conduit when in the right hands.

"Un momento, por favor." Talking to the box and telling it to wait a moment. reaching to the desk he scrawled his own simple note:

"I shall like to see Gorm Rois with you one day.
Keep the bracelet safe for me and I shall return."

His letter in the box and the bracelet, he patted the box on the side. "See yourself safe to her now."

Ireland. They were not too far from it. Picking up the dagger he studied it while contemplating if there was time for a side trip.

Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:21 am

Once Leo had patted Box and told him to return safely, he closed tightly "Safe journy good sir" and he disappeared.

Inion had been out doing some shopping and thoughts of home kept popping in her head as she walked back to the inn and a light spring rain started. She missed Ireland in the spring, well lately she missed Ireland all together. Inside her rooms she dropped off the bags in the kitchen and headed to her room to change. There on the bed sat Box, moving to look at him she smiled. The symbols on top where reversed which meant Box had managed to find Leo and delivered the items. She ran a gentle hand over the top and Box woke up "good day m'lady I did good, I found him, and deliveried everything. He seemed in good health when I left and he sent something home to you. He seems like a nice man. There seems to be a fondess also." He opened and Inion reached inside, she read the note and held the bracelet in her hand, there was a little tingle from it "hmm it seems more then it looks." she put it on and thoughts of home popped in her head again "he thought of Ireland before putting it in the box." She was talking more to herself then Box, but of course Box always liked to talk. "It was rai..." She cut him off "box please don't tell me, you promised me no hints or anything. If he could have told me where he was going he would have. Its not my place to ask. If he needs me he now knows how to reach me." She knew why Leo had thought of Ireland, it was all over the things she had sent. Something about the rain, made her think he was somewhere close to her home, but she wouldn't go searching for him until he wanted to be found by her. She ran her fingers over the bracelet and then smiled "thank you Box, you did good. I have something else I need you to do. We are having a party and I need some things from home. Can you take a note to Celine and gather them? " She placed a note in Box and he was on his way to another assignment. She went about the rest of the day every now and then touching the bracelet.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum