Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Changing of the Guard

2 posters

Go down

Changing of the Guard Empty Changing of the Guard

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Jorge, Derek and Bo were getting packed up and preparing to leave. Venis had said that they could return home to their families. The plan was to send three more men in their place. It wasn't because Venis needed her servants around her. The men had taken on extra responsibilities. They volunteered in the kitchen, they worked guard shifts for Dre, there were the animals that needed to be cared for daily. There were things to do. So the manpower was still needed. In fact, some of the men felt like they had found more to do at their short time at the Inn than they had found to do in years of service to Venis. Some of the men often wondered if some of Venis' employees were in her employ for the simple reason of having an income to support their families.

The men were packed and ready, it was time to go. So they left their rooms and went to say their goodbyes. First they headed over to Tasha's room. They had been spending more time with her than anyone else as of late. She had taken to not leaving her room very much and so they delivered her meals and such to her when she asked. They thought it was the least they could do to try and make her more comfortable. She wouldn't open up to any of them, but they knew that she would talk to someone eventually. Jorge knocked upon her door and the three of them waited.

Back to top Go down

Changing of the Guard Empty Re: Changing of the Guard

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 pm

Tasha opened her door and smiled. She was wearing a pair of overly baggy gray sweat pants that looked like they belonged to someone else. They were rolled down at the waist and bunched at her ankles. Her white tank top was was short and stretched in spots. It was obvious she had not been expecting guests.

She opened the door further for the three men to enter. Once inside she asked them what was going on. She knew that they were leaving, she just wasn't sure about when. So was soon to find out that the when was now. She gave them all hugs and sent her best wishes to their families, told them to have a safe trip and sent them on their way. It wasn't like they were leaving forever, they were just going home to the castle keep. She could see them any time she wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm

After the three men left Tasha's room, they crossed the hall to Shuda's room. Seleen had practically moved in with him at this point. Bo knocked upon the door and they were again waiting for their answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:47 pm

Seleen was in jeans and a cropped T-shirt as she answered the door for the men. She too knew that they were going home soon, she guessed that soon was now. She smiled and let them in. Shuda was dressed as well, so there was no harm in letting them in.

She talked to them for a moment and smiled as they shook hands with Shuda and told him to treat her right. In fact she even chuckled. Shuda was a prince, and he treated her like a princess. The men had no reason to worry. She hugged them each as they left. She would probably go see them sometime. They were only going to be over at the keep after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 pm

The men left Shuda's room and went next door to Casandra's room. They were going to have a long day of knocking upon doors ahead of them going one door at a time. But that was fine. Derek took his turn to knock and they waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:03 am

Cas had been sitting at her desk going over Claremount's records, she was not surprised that they were meticulously neat Her steward was very good at his job but she still checked the books quarterly. That was when she heard a knock on the door.

"It's not locked."

She smiled as she saw the three men come in and stood to her feet.

"I guess today is the day."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 am

Bo nodded to her. "Yes ma'am, sure is. We're going to miss you Casandra. Do you need help out at Claremount for Valentines?" All the men had faint smiles on their faces. Derek spoke up next. "We are headed to the keep anyway, we could send some staff over for you." They made no move towards her. They never tried to take liberties with Casie, even if it was just a friendly hug. Jorge added to the conversation. "Just let us know what you need and we'll take care of it. We know Venis won't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 am

She smiled as she walked over to them and hugged them.

"I'm going to miss you three."

She then gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. As they made the offer she thought for a moment. She ran through the house staff in her head.

"My cook will need help, as well as a couple more women to help ready the rooms. Someone to help in the kitchen, and two or three others to help open the unused rooms."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:54 am

The men all returned her hug and her kiss to the cheek in kind. Bo nodded when she said what she needed. "That is not a problem. We will send the staff. Will there be anything else? I know Claremount is well stocked, but if there is anything." They wanted to make sure that they helped out the best that they could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 am

"No, I was just going over the books, other than a few extra people I need nothing. Of course they will be compensated for coming to help me."

She looked at them all and smiled as she hugged them one more time.

"I am sorry the twins are not here to say good bye, they are at school. You know you and your families are welcome at Claremount anytime you want to come."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:08 am

They hugged her back again. They loved Casie as much as they loved Venis. Both of them were wonderful to work for. Jorge smiled as he spoke. "Casandra, you know Venis will not have you paying to borrow some of her employees, but we will take care of getting you the extra help. But we need to get going. We have a few more stops to make before we head out." They smiled as they turned to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 am

"And you also know I had to offer."

She smiled at them as she went back to her desk.

"Untill we meet again."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 am

They heard what she said and laughed and nodded in response. Her farewell of until we meet again was met with responses of yes ma'am from all. They headed down the stairs. They still had certain people they needed to speak to directly before they left.

All the way down to the first floor. They headed over to Dre's room, they might have to stop at the forge to find him, but Jorge knocked upon the door anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm

This was one of the few times he was at his room. Mainly because he was packing himself. So imagine his surprise when he actually had someone knock on his door. Hell no one ever came to see him.

he stopped what he was doing and walked to the door throwing it open. He looked down at Jorge, Derek and Bo and their bags and smirked.

"Okay gentleman, what woman did you piss off and how long do you need to hide for?"
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 am

The men chuckled. Derek managed to speak first. "Na man, we're heading back to the keep for some much needed time with the families. We just wanted to let you know. But you're not being left short handed for night watch. We're sending three replacements. but you know how it is, we couldn't leave without saying see you later." The men were still smiling about the joke Dre had made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 am

He nodded. "Hate to see you three go, but I understand the need to see family. Just no pissing off Sheriff Roscoe. Okay lads?"

Then he got an idea and held up a finger. "One sec, I have something for you three for the road." He went into his room and a leather bag. Inside was a bottle marked with a crow on it. If one looked at the bottle that is. He would also nod to assure them it was what they thought.

"Do me a favor gentlemen, let your replacements know about some construction going on by the forge. I am having a home built. No, mother does not know yet and i would like to keep it that way for the moment."

He would offer his hand to each one, well more like his forearm with how he shook hands. "God safe my friends and I will see you all soon. Just look to the shadows."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 pm

The men nodded and took the offered arm each in turn. Derek took the bag and grinned. They might just have to take the long way home now. They agreed to do as he asked and then they were on their way. They had some notes to leave at the front desk, so that was where they headed next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 am

The three men left notes for Epiphany, and Emilia and Armandeus. Wanted to say bye to the girls and that they would see them later. Wanted to tell Armandeus that it had been great volunteering in his kitchen and meeting him and that they hoped to see him around as well. A note for Maddie said that they hoped she found happiness and that they would see her later. A note for Gawain and Airtia with a see you later as well.

There was also a note for Miss Inion and Juliet. That note was thanking them for the gift baskets and the fudge and just for being her. It also said they would see them later. That left going up to the third floor and saying goodbye to Venis. They would have to go get the rest of their bags as well. So they headed up he stairs to the open door of the Goddess' room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:56 am

The men did not have a lot to say when they came in. They were basically there to say goodbye and get any orders they might have. So Venis handed them a folder. "Could you give these to Doris, she needs to get the invoices sent out and file away the receipts." Then she handed them a sheet of paper. "Post this on the bulletin board for me please." Then there was a list. "Can you have this delivered to the house for the kids for me please?"

She looked at a notebook that was on her desk. "Send back William, Ivan, and Paul for me please. And have them bring me the things on this list if you could please." Was she talking to employees or friends that she was asking favors of. In Venis' world, one was the other. All of her employees were friends. She stood up and gave each one of them a hug and a kiss on their cheeks before they left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 am

The men had their orders and had said goodbye to everyone. They would be back with their families for a visit and an occasion or something. It wasn't like it was forever. Everyone took shifts. With so many employees, they had to for everyone to get a chance to work.

So they headed back to the keep and did as they were asked. Then it was home to the families. In the mean time, the three who had been requested were heading out after arraignments were maid for a certain pink beast to join them at some point. William was in charge of her care and so he hated to be away from her for very long. The men got to the Inn and found Manny. They jumped right in at that point.

((fin))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:13 am

Isah left the Inn in Venis' black carriage, he headed straight to the keep. He went by Derek's house first, there he picked up Jason. Then they went to his house. Jason helped him with his bags and then took the carriage and headed back to the Inn. He had a week to figure out what he was going to do for a science project and to get it done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum