Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Death Returneth

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death Returneth Empty Death Returneth

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Kahn had taken care of what he needed to.. Handled the situation with the kids and the house. What a bloody mess was, idiots wanting to try and cash in on the Jordianthan name. But they won't be doing that anymore from where he sent them. It was time to get back to the other business at hand... Namely the inn. Gathering a group of rangers.. about 20 this time he orders them to ride toward the inn, but set up camp outside. Gathering everyone he sets out..yet he doesn't ride. His horse follows the rangers of his own accord, along with Krynn and Muurgh. He, feeling the need to stretch his wings, shifts into dragon form, a gigantic silver dragon and takes flight. Flying ahead he finds a ridge over looking the inn, well within visual distance but not obtrussive. He swoops down and blasts the spot with coldfire to mark where he wanted em to set up their tent city. Instead of waiting for them, cause he knew it could be hours before they actually arrived, even at full gallop. Andros would know what to do once they arrived. He moved on to the inn, circling overhead, swooping and diving, then climbing high, looking at the environment and its surroundings, seeing what he could see. He knew Venis and a couple others could sense him and it made him grin. He doesn't land yet, wanting to see the reactions of those who spotted him.
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Death Returneth Empty Re: Death Returneth

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:36 am

Venis and Madeline stepped out onto the porch only moments after leaving Madeline's first floor room. As they were stepping down from the porch there was a shadow crossing the ground. Venis had been feeling Kahn's presence for a few minutes at this point. But she wasn't trusting her self after the mix up at Madeline's door. But it still felt like her husband was so close at the moment. Could her heart be deceiving her, or was she just getting her hopes up?

She still looked skyward as she hit the ground. But the silver dragon was out of her line of site at the moment. She shook her head. "So tell me about these visions. You mentioned Benjamin. What's going on kiddo?" She turned and headed towards the stables. But she couldn't shake that feeling. It was like the love of her life was no more than a heartbeat away. What was going on now? She had been being have, everything had been fine lately.

They got over to Isah and tapped him on the shoulder while she listened to Madeline. Then she looked up again. What a sight she must have been walking along looking up at the sky over and over again. When Isah turned around to face her she handed him the gift. He took his headphones off and thanked her. She just nodded and walked off with Madeline, back towards the Inn.

But instead of going back up onto the porch she chose to just stay out in the open air and wait. This feeling was even stronger that the feeling she had experienced at Madeline's door. She looked up again, but this time sh could have sworn she saw the tail of a silver dragon in that sky above her. But talking to Madeline was important and she needed to hear what she said and help her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:17 am

Emilia was sitting in her room and got a very powerful sence of another God in the area. It seemed to be comeing from above them. She got up and and went to her door she shut it locking it behind her and went outside. She saw Venis.

"There is another God very close."

Last edited by Emilia on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 am

And Doctor Blake was comming up from his workout at the gym, wearing his sweats and a T-shirt. and saw the two ladies standing outside the door, with a towel around his neck and heavily favoring his walking stick he started back towards the entrance hall. because well that was really the only way he knew back up to the rooms. but, with the front door wide open and Emelia and another woman both standing outside of it, Donny Blake hobbled outside to the two.

"Whats really close?" he didnt really hear all to well. and well unlike his large beefy counterpart. he was a magical null, no sensing of anything along those lines at all."Everything alright out here?"

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 am

Ok, now Venis knew she wasn't loosing her mind. "Emilia, I think, no, I know ... It's my husband. Lord Kahn Jordianthan, God of Ice and Death." The smile that spread across her lips was the most genuine smile she had in months. It reached all the way to her eyes and made them sparkle like one of her diamonds. Yes, the Goddess was quite happy indeed.

She turned and looked at the man who approached. "Hello sir. We were just noticing that my husband was back." She looked up to the sky again. She wasn't sure what was making her look up for him. He hadn't stretched his wings in a long time, at least not to her knowledge. But while she listened to Madeline she watched the sky for that great silver beast of a God she had pledged to spend eternity with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:57 am

Emilia smiled it was good to see Venis so happy. She looked up as well.

"Hello Don."

She then remembered her manors.

"Dr Donald Blake, meet Venis Jordianthan, the Goddess of Fire and Protection."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:53 am

Madeline took a deep breath. "It started this morning actually. I've been suffering headaches for about two weeks now. Well when I tried to sit up, my mind flashed to me being hit in the head with a door. I don't know what room it was or anything. That was the first vision. Then right before I contacted you, I had another vision of me being unconscious drapped over some dudes shoulder. I remember seeing you there, and my father. Both of you looked very angry, and you were calling him Benjamin. I don't think I know a Benjamin. Venis I've never had a problem sorting my visions before. I'm scared something might be wrong. I was hoping you could shed some light on these visions since your in them."
Madeline saw Emilia and Doco hotty walking by and grinned. Then Venis's words set in. "Lord Kahn is here?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:20 am

Venis heard Madeline and reached for her arm. The slightest amount of pressure was applied as she pulled her close. She placed one hand upon Madeline's head and leaned it against her as her other arm encircled her shoulders. She kissed the top of Madeline's head as she hugged her close.

She took a deep breath and released her then. "I'm sorry Madeline, I believe you got hit harder than previously thought. I fear that is my fault. Had I known you were standing that close to the door, I would have ... Well, I'm not sure what I would have done. But I never wanted you to get hurt." She took a deep breath as she looked to the sky once again while she watched for her beloved.

Her attention returned to Madeline. "Benjamin was helping me heal from an injury that was too severe for me to heal from on my own. When we were interrupted, I was in the middle of something dark and nasty. So I kinda lost my temper. I blew open the doors of the Inn, you got thrown back from the door, hit the wall, Benjamin picked you up, carried you from the Meeting Hall to the Lounge, Furball was in there and was quite pissed about it." Breathe Venis.

Another glance to the sky, she knew he was there, she was just waiting to see him. "Furball, well pretty much everyone around here, hates or at least strongly dislikes Benjamin. He's not a good person Madeline. And before you even argue, despite the goings on between he and I, he is still not a good person." That having been said with a finger to Madeline's lips in an attempt to silence her before she could speak.

Her head shot up again rather quickly for some reason, and she saw, she knew she saw this time. She saw his tail. She would know that streak of silver anywhere, even after all these years. ~Honey, I see you.~ She laughed before speaking to Madeline again. "Anyways, he made Furball mad by entering the Lounge with you thrown over his shoulder, I blocked his path because, well, it's what I was supposed to do. I might have been in vampire mode more than Goddess mode, but the Goddess was still there."

She looked up again to see if he was coming down yet. Back to Madeline. "So he disappeared with you and that's what you're remembering. I hope that clears everything up. It was the stuff that happened right before you went with Dre to Castle Darkmane."

Venis wished she could reach into Madeline and undo what was left of what Benjamin did to her, she could feel his mark upon her still. But she didn't dare risk it not knowing what it would do to either of them. She knew the mark she bore wasn't harming anyone, but Madeline's was different. "And yes, Kahn is back." She smiled then. She was so happy that her husband had returned to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 am

"oh, Hello there Mrs. Jordianthan... I'm Donald Blake... well yeah, you already knew that" Leaning over for a quick thanks to emelia before he went on." I'm not a god or anything, but I'm quite possibly the greatest practicing physician in these parts." a big grin, who knows if he wacutally thought that about himself, but when you shared company with two gods, and apparently the husband of a god was nearby it didnt hurt to have something on your side did it?

A confused bit of a look on his face. but when he heard Madeline was hurt he did something he could do to help, he offered her his card."hello miss, I dont mean to y'know push myself onto you, but I might be able to help you out with your headaches. I used to help the strongest telepath in the world with his visions." a very charming smile from doctor blake." You should Schedule an appointment."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 am

Seeing the gathering and hearing his wife in his head, he chuckles and makes one more pass, but this time he hovers over them for a second. Not wanted to get them all dusty with the vortex of his flapping wings, in a flash of light he changes back to his normal form, dropping like a lead weight and lands in a crouch not too far in front of them,leaving a indentation in the earth... When the dust from his landing clears he straightens up and starts towards the group.

"Afternoon ladies. I heard much was going on.. Had some rather ugly business to take care of back home. Did you miss me? People actually missed death eh? Interesting concept"

*Makes his way to Venis and wraps his arms around her waist* "Hell dear, been behaving yourself?"
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:55 am

Cas had been sitting in the tub trying to relax when she saw a very large shadow. She got out and wrapped a towel around her and went out onto the balcony. That was when she saw the silver dragon and she knew.

"Kahn."

She went to her closet and threw on a wool dress and slid into her shoes. She left her hair down and still wet.

"Kjay come on boy."

And she ran down the stairs and out into the garden.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Venis smiled at Doctor Blake. "Pleasure to meet you." As her husband landed down upon the ground she turned around to face him, her smile broadening. As he stepped towards her she stepped towards him. As his arms wrapped around her waist her arms went loosely around his neck.

Behaving, he was so cute. "Honey, you know I never behave myself. I don't know how." One arm remained draped over his shoulder, the other hand went to the side of his face and she leaned up and pressed her lips to his. Without hesitation her tongue parted his lips and she embraced him in a kiss that only two lovers could share. Her temperature was rising as she held him close. Her eyes closed her lips caressed his own as their tongues danced together in each others mouths. She wasn't breaking this kiss, no, she had waited too long.

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Cas came out in time to see Khan land and kiss Venis. She smiled all be it a bit saddly she would wait her turn she just wanted to say hi and then would get everyone to leave them a lone they had a lot of time to make up for.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Doctor Blake just watched the exchange between the couple a bit of interest in the goings on here good Doctor Blake certainly knew. of course, the Irony of a God of death and Ice married to a Goddess of protection and fire, was not lost on him. and where it the time for it, he may have even cracked a joke or two. but this was not the time or the place for that. perhaps later. but he did lean towards Emelia. whisperin.

"Guy knows how to make an entrance doesnt he?" and of course the otherquestion was. does that crater stay there or will someone fix it? but again al questions where left unsead, left in the fort knox that was Doctor Blakes brain. he was offered a nod fromt he doctor though, he did offer that greeting.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm

They had an audience, but Venis didn't care. It had been far too many years since she had been in her husbands arms. Wild horses could not pull her from his embrace. She would not break the kiss. No, instead she would lean her head to the other side and deepen the kiss. The hand that was upon his face now moving to the back of his head, fingers running through his hair. When she had returned to Rhy'Din, half her body was covered in scars. It put a damper on the affection. And he was gone so quickly once she was healed. But now ... Finally ... She felt like she was home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:54 am

Madeline took a few moments to take in everything Vni had said, nd to wath the reunion of he happy couple. After everone had made there greeting. Maddie gave a small curtsey. "It's a pleasure to see you again Lord Kahn." She wonered if he would rcognize her.

Then it hit her. She had been gone for weeks, and she hadn't seen Gawain since her return. The old Furball must be chomping at the bits.

Maddie raised back up nd smiled. "Thank you for your help Venis.Things make alot more since. I think I might need to let Dad know I'm home, and OK before he tears this place down."
She nodded once more nodded to Kahn. "Pleasure to see you again. Perhaps you and Venis could stop by the bar sometime, and I can buy you two some drinks."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:16 pm

It was all he could do to acknowlege the other people about him. He chuckles a bit at her aggression, but he agreed was overdue. Last time he saw her, he could barely touch her without causing her pain. Now here she in whole an in his arms. He returns the kiss just as deeply hands running up her back into her hair, and his voice speaks into her mind.

""Missed me did we m'dear? I know neither one of us particualarly care at the moment, but we are being rude"

Cassie and Maddie would feel his presence brush their mind, like a warm, soft hug of recognition and would catch a small wink in his saying hi
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Emilia just smiled as she took Don by the hand.

"Come on we can talk to them later, it seems the four of them know each other. I'll buy you some juice."

Last edited by Emilia on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Cas was all smiles it was good to see her friends back together.

"Hey now sis let him say hi and I'll make sure no one bothers you for a while."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:46 am

Maddie left the love birds and went to hunt Gawain.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 am

"he watched for another moment before allowing Emelia to pull him along with her." juice? awesome. I was just thinking about heading over there myself. you know to refuel after the workout."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am

She smiled and laughed softly.

"From what I gather the happy couple has been apart a long time."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 am

Venis' head was filled with laughter. Not the wicked laughter that had been flowing from her in recent months. No, this was joyous and bright and bubbly. This was happy laughter. ~Alright my love. What can I say, you light my fire. But I guess I can let you come up for air ... for now.~ She slowly drew back from the kiss.

She moved her arms from around his neck and slid them down to his waist. Wrapping her arms around him to hug him close, she turned to look towards their audience and laid her head against his chest. "Sorry guys, had to welcome my hubby back. And yes, Doctor Blake, he definitely knows how to make an entrance." She laughed again. This was the same cheerful laughter than had filled her head only seconds before, and the smile that accompanied it went clear to her eyes.

She released him as she turned in his arms and then leaned back against him, placing her arms over his. "Honey, you remember Madeline, sneaking away over there. That is Goddess Emilia Tyson, half elf daughter of Eros. And with her is Doctor Donald Blake. They are also trying to sneak away." Casie required no introduction. "Emilia, Doctor Blake, Lord Kahn Jordianthan, God of Ice and Death and my beloved husband." She squeezed his arms with her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 am

Emilia smiled at him.

"I felt your approach, it is nice to meet you. Now if you will excuse us, I think you two need more time alone before getting to know new people."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:15 am

Cas looked at Venis first and smiled, she winked at her.

"Mind if I steel your husband for a moment."

She then looked at Khan.

"Hello, I missed you,"

She moved closer to him and smiled.

"Do you have a hug for an old friend?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content