Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sunday morning ride

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday morning ride - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday morning ride

Post by Marqués del Stry Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm

It was only natural for her to be curious and want to know, she had shared and he should too. Besides, she had only asked about growing up.

He settled back as he could on his left arm, leaning against it as he was upon the ground. "I suppose it is not unlike others. I am the youngest of three, my brothers are a lot older than I am, the eldest having passed on near ten years ago. My full name is more than Amadeo Stry, but Amadeo Ruíz Manuel-Fernández y Stry de Girona. That is how it is written on the legal documentations back home. Sometimes they will address me as Marqués Stry de Girona. Here it is easier to simplify it." Here he gave a pause in considering that what he said might have been a bit confusing. "Girona is the providence that is mine."

"In Spain the title ranking of houses go differently then the ones here but I will spare you the boring technicalities. Mi padré is the Duquel de Manuel. Ah, Duke?" For some times he forgot the English terms. "My brothers and I were schooled to be able to take over my fathers holdings when he would pass and to govern our own providences in the Pyrenees. Politics, foreign affairs and relations, the art of wars and negotiations. Tactics."

"Unlike how you, we did not attend school with other children. Our teachers were members of the Board. You would not want to go to school with someone who could be making a rise against you. The Lords and Ladies of the court schooled together, though I can not tell you what they were taught. Even Leo, as my right hand, did not receive all of the same instruction as I. However on my things he did.'

"We learned to ride and do sport together and I dare say that he is the better of the two of us when it comes to sport. Perhaps it is because he's had more time to prefect it." Or his training focused more in those areas.

"My parents are both still alive. One day you will take a trip with me to see them." Here he paused again. "As the third son marriage arrangements for me were never a must, though they were important. My wife was picked out for me when I was 5. We met and the papers were written for marriage when we became of age. After the signing she went back home to her own lands and I wouldn't see her until we were to be married. But we never wed. Perhaps sometime I will tell you why."

"The only wife I've had was the one that died in the fire two years ago. It was not an arranged one."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:07 pm

She leaned back as well on her right arm and stretched her legs out turning slightly to face him as she listened to him talk she liked the sound of his voice it was soothing.

"I am sorry to hear about your brother passing, I know how hard it is to loose family."

She knew she must look horrible after crying like that but she could not help it.

"So you learned what you had to in order to protect what would one day be yours it make sense, and tactics can be used for more then making war. So you basicly had toutors insted of teachers in a normal classroom setting."

"You want me to meet your parents?"

That brought a smile to her face and she wondered if it meant the same there as it did here. When you were seeing someone you didn't normally meet their parents unless they cared for you. She would take him saying that he may sometime tell her she did not expect him to tell her everything all at once as she gathered he was a very private person.

"I am again sorry to hear of your wife I was married twice my first husband still lives the second is probably dead no one has seen or heard from him in seven years. Other then them there has only over been Cosmo and Connor it was after Connor that I locked myself in Claremount for years."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 pm

She had been married twice before, he should not have been surprised for he assumed that there were many men who had interest in her. Moreso being that she held the title of a Lady. There were people who were only interested in people with titles because they were wanting one of their own; and they desired what came with the position.

"How long were you with the first husband? What happened between the two of you?" It may have been a personal question.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm

She smiled softly at him.

"Amandeo, that is a story for another time for in the telling of that story I have to tell you something that I am not sure I am ready to tell you I can not let them become vunerable because I made a mistake but soon I promise."

She kissed him softly on the lips knowing that if anyone one would understand it would be him.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Them? He did not believe that who she was referring to was the former husband for he, and the other men, were already mentioned. That only left one other option, but it was for her to tell. She was right in thinking that he would understand about not being able to talk about things. There were many things he himself did not mention.

He smiled at her kiss and brushed his hand down the side of her face. "The holidays are coming upon us soon. It must be wonderful to be there, at the Inn with all those you consider to be family, instead of at your home."

A change of subject. There was always something to be said for a woman who knew when to withhold information.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 pm

She smiled and leaned her head into his hand.

"Thank you for understanding."

When she heard him mention the holidays she smiled.

"Will you be around for the holidays or do you need to return home?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:58 pm

"I will be here." He had to think on the answer before he said it for there were many things to consider, especially what was going to take place in the upcoming week.

"I still have to take care of some business at the Manor, remember I told you that I must be off for that after our time here, but I will be returning in time for Thanksgiving." It was his hope that those words comforted her some. That he was going to return for he already told her that he would not have the time to spend with her at the Manor.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:08 pm

She smiled at him and nodded.

"I think I would like to spend the holidays my friends and famile."

She looked up at him and again kissed his lips softly.

"And with you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Smiling at the kiss he put his arms around her and drew her close to him, delighting in the look of her in his sweater and the quietness of the moment. He continued to hold her and placed a kiss to her forehead, held his lips there and thought on the things that were to come.

Pulling back he smiled at her as he spoke. "I would like to spend the holiday with you also." He was not cold, even as the day was carrying on. "Perhaps in time we will have many more together. I cherish good times for they are often few."
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:32 pm

She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her she breathed in his scent and smiled as she burried her head in his chest. She really liked having his sweather on not so much because it was keeping her warm but because it was his and he had offered it to her. She felt his lips on her forehead and closed her eyes she was also enjoying these stolen moments with him alone she treasured everyone of them no mater how short they may have seemed.

"I enjoy our time togeather, and would love nothing more then to spend the holidays with you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:18 pm

"Then spend it with me you shall." he said with a smile upon his face. The Marquès brushed his fingers under her chin and tipped it upward to give her another kiss on the lips.

"Though, perhaps we should start heading back. I do not wish to end our time, but I need to do a few things to prepare for the week ahead.". He frowned for he did not want to end their time.

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:26 pm

She closed her eyes as she kissed him wishing they could freeze time in this moment, she would be content to stay in his arms like this forever but she knew it was not meant to be and let her lips linger on his but he was right.

"I do not wish our time to come to an end either but you are right, and I will after all be at the Manor if you find yourself with some extra time."

She reluctantly left his embrace and moved to un hobble the horses and gather everything up. Putting all the things back into the saddlebag on Windridder she turned back to him and smiled as she began to remove his sweater to give it back.

"Thank you Amadeo, for listening to my ramblings."

She was smiling as she looked up at him holding the reins of both horses.

"Do you want to race back to the Inn?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2