Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Camping <open>

3 posters

Go down

Camping <open> Empty Camping <open>

Post by Inion Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:38 am

Inion and her little group arrived at the falls. It was easy to unpack and set things up thanks to a bit of magic, she still sent Juliet and Dia out to get wood for the fire. Inion hoped they weren't trespassing on someones private place, she had just found this wonderful spot while out exploring. She settled the horses in a makeshift pen and started getting things ready to cook dinner and with great timing she spotte Juliet and the pup returning with a basket of wood.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Camping <open> Empty Re: Camping <open>

Post by Sky Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:58 am

Out of the trees leapt the aas of lately distant anthro. He landed neatly in the leaves with a very audible thud. He wasn't trying to be sneaky and didnt want to alarm anyone. He held his hand up and the wolves that were drifting in the brush behind him skittered away.

"Hello, its nice to see you again! This time you come to my home instead of i to yours."

He was definatly speaking way better.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 am

Inion looked up when Sky spook, she had heard him coming. A smile touched her lips "hello Sky, its nice to see you again. I didn't know this was your home? Then may we have permission to camp here and explore for a few days?" She waited quietly for his answer a bright smile on her face. She always respected the creatures and the land in which she was visiting, it was just her nature.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:01 am

"It is anyones home who chooses to dwell here and treat it the way Algie deserves to be treated. She feeds us we return the favor of at least kindness right? Ofcourse your welcome here. Do not mind he wolves they only hurt those who threaten."

He stood a safe distance he didnt want to get to close into her encampment. He kept a friendly smile however.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:25 am

She gave a bow as the smile never left her face. Juliet watched the exchange, carefull to understand the politeness in the way her mistress and Sky spoke. She had seen Inion when angry and when happy and knew that politness was always Inion's first reaction.

"Thank you Sky and may i extend a welcome into our camp anytime you wish." Inion glanced around, her ears twitching. "the wolves do not bother me, I sensed no anger in them. Juliet and I are escaping the inn for a while and doing a bit of training, one thing of which is always give back when you take from the great mother."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 am

Inion finished getting lunch ready and watched as Juliet sat down began to eat, slipping pieces of meat to Dia as she did. Inion gave her a crooked smile "not too much of that you will make her spoiled and fat." she gave the blushing Juliet a wink. "once lunch is over and cleaned up we can do somoe exploring."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Sky walked into the camp now that he had permission. He watched the dog get fed the meat and laughed as he watched her gobble it all up. He reached a hand down to give the dog a nice scratch between the ears.

"This is a wonderful place to explore Inion... There is a lot there are also caves and mountaiins here to explore. If you do not mind i would love to join you."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:22 am

The silly dog just wagged her tail hoping for more secret treats. Inion had o laugh as she shook her head. Her smile brightened as Sky mentioned exploring with them. 'It would be a pleasure to have you along, the more the merrier I always say. Besides you probably know this place better then anyone, you could show us around. I am teaching Juliet about herbilism and this place has so many plants to learn."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 am

He smiled, he was so used to being alone, he almost didn't mind the company. At least that was the way it was startign to seem. The old iron cat was growing soft.

"Herbalism hm? That is defiantly my method of choice. I am not so much into ah... modern medicine. I feel that Algie gives everythign we need if we are willing to do at least part of the work."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 am

She nodded, her smile adding a sprakle to her lavender eyes. "My kind don't use the modern medince very much either, though with our magic...." she let that thought trail off and shook the cobwebs that had suddenly crept into her mind. "herbalism has many fields that will help young Juliet through her life. The great mother offers us so much as long as we are willing to help her."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:59 pm

"I do belive we wil get along very well indeed. Well then since you do not mind me coming along i will join you. Perhaps i could learn a little somethign myself."

Yes back in his space and comfortability he was able to speak quite well. He was way more open with how he allwoed otehrs to perceive him. He felt truly home at last. This would never ever be his world again but he could make due with a home like this.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 am

[size=12][/size]"I think we will get along very well. Our company is always welcome and hopefully we can learn from each other. I believe no matter how much we know we can always know more."

Her eyes shifted slightly becoming larger and softer as she watched how comfortable he was.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm

"Your eyes... that does not typically happen when im talking to people Inion."

He had to look away for a moment, he wasn't weirded out jsut caught off gaurd. He looked voerthe falls and out ove the land surronding it. He took a deep breath of that geat fresh air. Suddenly he gasped audibly and his eyes darted about. He lashed his tail a couple of times and the wolves could be seen immediatly setting a perimeter around the camp.

"Hmmm something is amiss... be wary, my friends here will be very helpful."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:26 am

She blushed slightly, "sorry my eyes are normally like this. I just use a little magic to make them look like what humans call normal so that people are more comfortable around me."

Her attention shifted as his did, her eyes shifted dark in color this time. A quick glance around she noticed her stallion had herded the other two horses behind him in a protective manner. Croga was herding Juliet and Dia into the tent and quickly at Inion's side. The bow and quiver of arrows that was always near by was suddenly in her hands. She stood tall and alert.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm

He could smell death but it didn't seem to be a threat to him. He looked around again adn the wolves seemed to notice as well.

"I do not mind your eyes... in any form.. I am not ll that normal myself after all."

He put his nose to teh air again, he was relatively calm on the outside but ont he inside he knew something just couldnt be right.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 am

She relaxed slightly, but her ears twitched as she listened to the sounds around them. There was something a miss but she culdn't quite put her finger on what. Deciding to go back to normal activities, she started cleaning up from lunch, her bow close by and the quiver still on her back.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 pm

The forests children grew ever so quite as if some darkness was gripping them all. The marry birds either flew from the trees or stopped their chirpping fearing even a peep would end them. You didn't have to be a magical creature to know something in this place was slithering about. Lurking behind the trees or sliding in and out of the very shadows they casted.

Mad laughter consumed the silance then. Four voices in all and each diffrent from the other. The first however, stood out like nails on a chalk board, Metalic in tone but oddly female. The sudden laughing seased and from it spwaned a new evil. A single word whisped over the camp. " Sacrifice."

The forests its self moaned in agony as one of their brothers a large Oak started to fall into the camp.
Its heading was for the Moon Fairy. Feet from landing on top of her the tree turned to ash.
The oaks mass now floated down upon them all like snow flakes coating the camp area in a layer of white.

The laughter then again picked up but only one voice this time, the Metalic one.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down