Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Leave of Absence

3 posters

Go down

Leave of Absence Empty Leave of Absence

Post by Beastie Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 am

Hello all,

Yep you read the title right. I am in need of a hiatus to figure out just what I wish to do with my characters and role-playing in general. Also many of you know that I have a busy life here in reality, the next couple of weeks especially. So this will help with that as well. Do I know how long this will be? No I do not. But we all must take time to look within ourselves. Those who know me, know lots has happened with these characters since their creation. Most of it what others wished. It is time for me to decide what I want for them and for myself.

I apologize to those I am in a storyline with. It is not my intention to leave you high and dry. Feel free to NPC both my characters of the SL the best way you see fit. I also ask that those that have my number do not blow up my phone with questions of why and such. This is my choice and mine alone. This is also my quest and I have to do it solo.

Thanks all for your time. So crack open a Gnomewieser and have a Scaley One Apple

The Player of Beastie and Zeph (yep I admit it. I play Zeph. So if the player of Smut reads this, I can totally sympathize with you in how you have to think for the character you play. But you gotta admit, it is fun.) What a Face

PS. What is up with the title needing to be 10 to 255 characters long? Sheesh. Might as well make your post the title Razz
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence Empty Re: Leave of Absence

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:54 am

~HUGE HUGGLES~

I'll respect your wish to not light up your phone hun but you damn well better call and not become a hermit. Don't forget I know where you live and I will come drive the 12 hours to plant my foot up your arse, if you try to become a hermit again. Besides I still owe you a foot in the arse for getting me hooked on Wheels of Time.

~walks away trying to figure out how she can get her foot that high~

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:23 am

Bye- iiee!

We all take our breaks, now it's your turn! Your too big to let anyone push you around - at least your character is. Do what you want to do! Defy the system! Rebel and burn your undergarments of restriction!

Uh, yeah. You know what I mean.
Smilies mean I'll miss ya!
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:08 pm

My SL is taken care of dear. I'll talk to you later, you get a hiatus from here, but not from me. LOL So I'll talk to you later. Lubs ya. Oh, and Cas-mun. I'll give your short arse a boost, it's worth the drive. Plus, we have others we can visit while in that state. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Take care Dre mun, it was fun playing with such an awesome player. Please don't stay gone too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down