Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial)

+4
Beastie
Vesta Voui
Casandra Lightheart
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial) Empty Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial)

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:21 am

The holidays are fast approaching and what would the holidays be without parties and celebrations? I like parties and I'm sure many of you do too. If not you, then I'm sure your characters enjoy them.

Announcing the first ever Tel'Ranaemyn Halloween Gala, a party for the patrons and guest. The logistics of this event are still being hammered out: things need to be written and designed; and thought through before there will be a 'formal' announcement. One thing is certain, it will be held in a thread(s) that will be open for posting during the week of Halloween, in the attempt to give everyone a chance to play and enjoy.

This is merely a heads up so we can open the floor for any suggestions that you all may have considering decorations, events, ect. If you have an opinion let us know and we'll see what we can come up with!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://telranaemyn.moonfuit.com

Back to top Go down

Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial) Empty Re: Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Can't have a holloween galla without a costume contest.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial) Empty Re: Tel'Ranaemyn's first event! (unofficial)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Good idea, but some of us don't really want to redo addys for all our charries so that no one knows who they are. I'm thinking only Manny and any men who have dates are going, otherwise I'd go insaine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:12 pm

Oh yeah Venis-mun. You have a lot of people. Ha. I don't think we need new names for costume contest. We can just like, post pictures of what are people are wearing and pick which one is the best.

I think we should have karaoke.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Bobbing for apples. My charrie can supply them...muhahaha
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:33 pm

Haunted House!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:54 pm

lol hopefully something will happen that will bring sky indoors heh
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:18 am

That is easy. Dre will drag him in by the tail or scare him in by saying he will neuter him....

Haunted house would be good, but love to see some contests and such....oooh Brain Blast
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 am

Well, if we choose to do costumes without the name change, then all my men can attend. When we did it in the SBR we all made new SN's. Really don't want to go there in this forum.

Karaoke can be fun. One person picks a song, the next person posts the lyrics and then picks the next song? Like backwards of Name the Lyrics. Maybe?

Bobbing for apples sounds fun, but I think most people would prefer fruit apples over animal ones. We can each dunk our heads and roll a dice. If a double digit number comes up just use the lowest digit. Of course, Dre would be able to get a double digit amount in his mouth if he's in Dracon form.

Haunted house would require people to be working instead of playing. Unless, Admin could make a new section called the haunted house and could start several threads within it. Each threat could be a different room with a different haunting horror within. Everyone can go one by one through each room and post their charries reaction to it. But no one can like walk through laughing or yawning or anything. I mean, come on, if your charrie cannot be scared or shocked or even surprised in any way, there's no point in them going through a haunted house anyway, right?

We can also have a guess the nasty. We can have a thread where there are several bowls and plates containing foods. And each being can be blindfolded and touch each thing to try and guess what it is. We use descriptions of the feel of each dish but not say what it is. The person with the most right answers wins. Like round, cold, slimy, feels like it has threads. The answer would be peeled grapes for eyeballs.

I have to admit that I'm not familiar with Brain Bash. Sorry.

We can also have a pumpkin carving contest. We can have each person who participates search the web for pics of jack-o-lanterns and pic one to post.

That's all I can think of at the moment. But given it's my favorite holiday, just give me a moment, I'll think of more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

It's a good thing that this was announced early. There are many good ideas coming through, please do not expect to see all of them, the staff and I can only produce so many miracles.

Another kicker that a staffer was so eager to tell me about, is the ability to play music. They said, "We should have music playing in the dance thread!" and you know, that's not a bad idea.

But it could be difficult. However, being the type of person that I am, it's worth a shot. As such, I turn to you all once more to find out: What's the DJ going to play? If you have a song you would like to hear played during the dance, please post it in this thread; giving the title and artist of the song. I only ask that you keep in mind the PG-13 rating of the board, so any widely explicit songs are a no. Also, do not suggest anymore than three or four songs ( no Venis this does not mean you can suggest 36 songs because you have 12 NPCs).

Let's see what songs can be found.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://telranaemyn.moonfuit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Superbeast by rob Zombie

Black Magic Woman by Santana

Barracuda by Heart

Bodies by Drowning Pool
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:21 pm

I wouldn't do that. That wouldn't be nice.

Thriller ~ Micheal Jackson

The Monster Mash ~ Any Artist

One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater ~ Big Bopper

Voo Doo ~ Godsmack

But, given those are the obvious halloween songs I'm going to pick some that are personal requests, but not 36, promise.

Venus ~ Bananarama

Drops of Jupiter ~ Train

Obviously both would be for Venis.

Living Dead Girl ~ Rob Zombie

For Seleen

Engel ~ Rammstein

For Manny

Work it ~ Missy Elliot {Radio edit, of course}

She Wants it a.k.a. AYO Technology ~ 50 cent feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland {radio edit again}

For Tasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:28 am

Princes of the Universe ~ Queen

Maneater ~ Nelly Furtado

Enter Sandman ~ Metallica

I Love Rock 'n' Roll ~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

Yes, yes, yes. That is why she has that for a last name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:23 am

Live and Let Die- Sir Paul McCartney

Hair Of The Dog by Nazareth

Welcome Home by Metallica

Freak on a Leash by Korn (radio edit)

Sorry all ones I think that Beastie mun should have picked. Think he feel asleep at the wheel...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:22 am

Witches Brew = Hap Palmer

Yes, I only have one. I always think of this song during this season.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Nice one, I missed that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:11 pm

how about all the cool theme songs from horror movies. Like the Halloween theme, Nightmare on Elm Street theme, Psycho theme.

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Finger Eleven's Paralyzed

Anything by 50 cent, Nelly, or Snoop and Dre works too. Stuff to get the women dropping it like it's hot and shakin their tail feathers on the dance floor works for Cad.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:51 am

Hey I do not rap or sing or any of that....OH! my bad. wrong Dre....lol
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:54 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:03 am

Hmm Admin, I know you said only a few songs. But a song just came into my head that seems to really fit Cad. So if I could like to request I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred for him....hehe
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:44 am

Now that is very funny Dre - mun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:57 am

Heh, thanks man. Now which lovely lady said I was too sexy? I figued too sexy was Dre's thing. LOL
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Savage Garden : I knew I loved you

I may think of more but hey someone had to put in some sappy love song Razz
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 am

One of my personal favs by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next