Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

((OOC)) Writing Residency - Ragdale

Go down

((OOC)) Writing Residency - Ragdale Empty ((OOC)) Writing Residency - Ragdale

Post by Archer Caughey Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Writer Friends...

If you are working on a larger project (a book of some nature, a poetry chapbook, a play, etc.) and you have the time and ability, I wanted to share out the information and application for a Ragdale Residency.  I was awarded a 25 day residency in January 2015, and it was incredible.  Gorgeous grounds, amazing food, beautiful trails to walk, and you are the master of your own schedule which means all the time in the world to write and revise.  I got more work done in those four weeks than I would have in 6 disciplined months in the real world.

Considering lodging and meals are included, the cost is modest but there's also financial aid and scholarships available.  They take care of you so well that you never have need to leave the grounds if you don't want to. (I think I only left three times during an entire month to go wandering?)

The deadline to apply is May 15th for a 2018 Residency - so it gives you a chance to plan and save up well in advance.  You're notified in July if you've received a residency.

If you have questions or want to learn more, let me know!  I'm applying for a 2018 residency so I'll be all up in getting an application together this year. Wink
Archer Caughey
Archer Caughey

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum