Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry...

5 posters

Go down

ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry... Empty ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry...

Post by priscilla grace Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm

...in solidarity with their characters during a RP.  or dreamed about them, or muttered a post to themselves while walking walking the dog, or talked in their vocal patterns for any number of reasons, or the list of all the other things i hope i'm not alone doing...

pris assures me i'm not crazy Wink

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/14/fictional-characters-make-existential-crossings-into-real-life-study-finds
priscilla grace
priscilla grace

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry... Empty Re: ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry...

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 pm

All. The. Time.

I've been having conversations with my characters since I first created Airtia back in 9th grade - and that was a long time ago! This has only increased as more characters were added to my head, and then I would listen in on them having conversations with each other. They do tend to give good advice - most of the time.

Sometimes they would even kick me out of the conversation going on in my own head!

I'll stop now... before you all think I'm more crazy then you already do...

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry... Empty Re: ooc -x- for anyone else who's had an ugly cry...

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:14 pm

I refuse to answer on grounds of being called crazy....
-:|[ Titania ]|:-
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:41 am

All the time! Well not all the time but yes, I've had a few moments were I have cried because of something that was happening to Angel. Like full on sobbing while I'm still typing type deal. Not so much Ravyne and Serena, they haven't had many bad times. I have gotten excited for them when good thins happen though.

They argue all the time too -.- And they have had some pretty interesting convos that I'm not allowed to take part in. I don't think I've had dreams about them, but who knows you don't remember all of your dreams so it's possible!
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catrina "Cat" Masterson Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:22 pm

It's not the convos with my charries and the like that are the problem.  I'm an author, I have so many characters in my head anymore that I've lost count.  And I converse with them, listen to them, let them lead the writing, listen to them talk with each other, the works.

The problem comes when I have situations like Airtia in my head scolding me for something or just giving me "the look".  She's not even mine.  And she's not the only one.  Gawain, Eros, Shuda, and a few others, have all been in my head at some point, doing something.  But at least Air is the only one who's scolded me in public. LOL  Thank God I was the only one who could hear and see her.

Call me crazy, IDGAF. LOL
Catrina
Catrina "Cat" Masterson

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down