Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

|| -- Old Habits -- || ( open )

2 posters

Go down

|| -- Old Habits -- || ( open ) Empty || -- Old Habits -- || ( open )

Post by Fallon Zane Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:47 pm

It was the most logical step, in Fallon's mind. When he was lost, and couldn't find the path, the easiest way to proceed was to go back to the start. Get back to the things you remember, and then go from there. Despite having lost a lot of himself, Fallon still remembered one thing. Some of his greatest moments came when he was belly up to a bar. So many amazing things had happened in his life, just from being in that setting. Countless pounce tackle hugs, some awesome friendships, the looniest events of his life... it even created an infamous alter ego. One that would never rear its head around here. Hey, just because he remembered it, didn't mean it was good to keep around.

But for a place he had very little memory of, with people about whose memories were still fleeting and hazy, positioning himself in a central location in this place seemed the proper course. Who knows who he might find? It would help him gather the memories of this place faster, as well. They seemed to slowly clarify and return, the longer he was here. He didn't remember really being around all that long? But being able to gather anything at this point was a win.

So! Wandering in from the front desk area - where he caught another random flash of a memory... a dark haired girl... kind of rude... but a pretty thing. Of course he remembered a pretty girl. But nonetheless. ONWARD. More memories started to stir in his mind as he walked into the place... he did remember this being one of the first places he came, when he first arrived all those years ago. But there were no faces... maybe some of those faces would start to come around. Onto a stool, up to the bar, like he always remembered. "Garηon?" There was someone here to serve him, was there not?
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

|| -- Old Habits -- || ( open ) Empty Re: || -- Old Habits -- || ( open )

Post by RavyneStorm Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Ya know, trying to track down the people that brought you to this world to begin with isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Ravyne had been through hell and back, in the literal scene, which ok she kind of liked but it can really take it out of a girl. Anyway,with the hoops, fire and that blasted magical fox Ravyne had had enough. It was time to head back to the place where things made a little bit of sence to her. And that's how sneaker covered feet ended up walking up the steps of the Tel."What in the seven Hells are you really doing back here Ravyne.?" Said to herself as left hand brushed the chains hanging from the loop of her baggy jeans. "Do you really think you'll find anyone here? This place looks deserted." Dark eyes glance around the place for a moment before left hand reached up to push the door in.

The bell over the door, there was one right?, rang to announce she was coming in. Quick glance at the front desk told her that there hadn't been anyone here in a LONG time. "Well hell's bells this place hasn't seen a ghost in as long as it's been since I was here." Continuing to talk to herself of course. She figured it would be a waist of her time to hang around the front desk so sneaker covered feet took her in the direction of the bar! She was a thirsty alright? At least there would be some water if nothing else! As soon as she stepped into the bar those dark eyes fell the person at the bar. She heard them ask for a Garηon, whatever the hell that was. Head tilted to the right just a bit, that voice! She remembered that voice! There was no way in hell it was who she that it was, old man looked a little rough from the back. "There is no way that's you Doll." Arms folded across her chest, those dark eyes watching the back of the man and her wicked little smile crossed those crimson lips

Last edited by RavyneStorm on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:00 am

It's true. The place was definitely not what he remembered it looking like. He had been around a little bit now, so more of the memories were trickling back into his mind, filling in the picture from what he had now, to back then. It certainly was not run down, or covered in cobwebs or anything. It was clean, kept up, and inviting. But It was pretty apparent that it saw few guests these days. Crickets and shit. And hey. As it were, there was still someone behind the bar ready to start slinging him drinks! Done with a narrowed glare, as the person turning around to face their patron was female. Oops?

"... sorry." An apologetic little smirk offered to the woman. It was a face that did not seem to stir up any memories, so it was safe to assume this was a newer person. Who didn't know about him, and what he had been told about his past. Had he been as big a douche here as he had been everywhere else, as he has been told? Hopefully not... "Bottle of whiskey? And a glass. Light rocks." He intended on being here for a while.If nothing else, he was gonna get good and blasted, before he went home.

Then came a voice from behind him. Female, faintly? Familiar? Shifting some on his stool to peer back over his shoulder toward the owner of that voice. She seemed to recognize him... but he was having difficulty placing the face. Eyes narrowing ever so slightly as he looked the woman over. And oddly enough, it was not her voice, or her face that started to put things together in his mind. It was her accessories. In particular, the chains she wore. That caused a blip in his mind, then several more, then a memory started filtering into his mind... and oddly enough... it involved the heels of her feet... and her screaming?

The name though... the name still escaped him. He was clearly still working on it, staring intently at her. "... chain... chain...Chain..i...ac?" Finally it hit him, causing him to snap upright on his stool, a faint smirk of his own creeping to the corner of his lips. "Ravyne."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Dark eyes watched him process, watched as he searched for some memory of her. " I didn't beat your ass that bad the last time we sparred did I Wings?" How is that for a blast from the past nickname? Actually, he kicked her ass the last time they sparred, but that's a story for a different day! Pretty sure she has a scar somewhere still from that one as well. That wicked little grin stayed on those crimson lips as the memory started to come back to him. That nickname, hell she hasn't heard that nickname in forever! "The one and only Doll." Arms unfolded from across her chest, letting left run across the ones on her hip and her right reached up to just briefly touch the choker around her neck before falling back to her side.

Sneaker covered feet finally moved and brought her to the bar. No point in just standing at the door way, looking like a dumb ass. " Hey Sweetie can you make that two glasses?" Asked of the bartender of course, the only other sign of life in this place. Bar stool that was two down from Fallon was pulled out and that's where she would plop her ass. Next sneaker covered feet would lift to rest on the stool closest to him and she would lean against the var, those dark eyes giving him the once over now that she was closer. "Wings, you look like hell." Ok he really didn't. He actually looked better from the last time they saw each other, no scars or anything. It was something about his eyes. " Well, you don't, your eyes do though. Where have ya been? What brought ya back to this place?  I didn't think I'd find anyone here, specially you Wings." Not that Ravyne was disappointed in that fact. Fallon and her had had their share of great times.

For now though, she'd continue to lean against the bar. Arms folded across her chest, feet crossed at the ankles on top of that bar stool and those dark eyes just watching him. Looking for reactions, any tiny detail that would help her figure out what he's been up too. Hell she hasn't stayed alive this long without being extra focused on details!
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:48 am

Once everything came back, he would remember that he kicked her ass every time they had ever sparred. She just liked the way he abused her. No other reason she would have walked into that buzzsaw, all those years ago. Ha. She two was looked over as she made her little pose at the door, then made her way in his direction. The details were still filling in as she approached, so his gaze needed to remain squarely on her. So, if it looked like he was leering at her... he kind of was. Unraveling the layers of her memories by watching every step, every movement. She probably liked that, too.

Those icy cold eyes followed her all the way to the bar, where she dropped herself on a stool and got herself comfortable,. And assumed she would be sharing that bottle of whiskey with him, apparently. Quite presumptuous of her. But eh. When did Fallon not share his drink with a lady? Even if that lady was nowhere near lady like. Her astute observation was accompanied by the presentation of bottle, and two glasses. Fallon wasted little time, picking up the bottle - with an appreciative nod to his tender - to get some drinks flowing.

"Can't get nothin' past you, can we?" His dry response to her words, the top of the bottle screwed off to get at the stuff he had become more and more fond of as the years had gone by. Sometimes you just want to forget for a while, you know? One glass, then the other filled before its bottom met the counter top again. "I've been around. Here, there. Angel lost someone close to her, and it drew me back here to investigate. The memories being here brought back has me lingering, to see what else I can find. Or, what else can find me."

Sorry, Ravyne. But there was little reaction to anything he said or did during that exchange. A clawed hand slid her glass closer to her, while the other was brought to his lips to slam the low ball glass back to drain it on one shot. Back to the counter it went, only for his hand to reach for the bottle for a refill. "I might ask the same of you. I don't much remember you here, during the time I lurked about."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Who would mind getting leered at by Fallon? Though if it had been anyone but Fallon, they would have received one hell of a smack before she sat down. But it was Fallon, so it could slide. Dark eyes continued to watch him as she unfolded her arms to take up the poured drink, downing it in a big swallow before placing the empty glass back down on the counter. Oops she hit a nerve, or at least it seemed like she did. That's Ravyne always opening her mouth before her brain could process what she was saying. "Sorry Wings didn't mean to hit a nerve." Light frown crossed her crimsons for a moment before hearing way he had come here in the first place. " Always coming to her rescue aren't ya?" She didn't mean it in a bad way, she actually sounded a bit jealous when she said it. Ravyne had people like that back home, but she kept most at arms length here. "Is she alright?" Her head would tilt just a bit with the question, Angel had been a dear friend of hers so she was concerned for her. Dark eyes actually showing a bit of concern for the vampire. "Well I found ya Wings, don't know if that's good or bad but I guess we shall find out eh?"

Oh boy, where had she been and what brought her back?  " Where have a been ..." She paused a moment, dark eyes finally leaving him to close for a moment. " I was around for a few days, after the place opened.  I didn't hang out long. " Little bits of memories flashed behind her closed lids. She had been here to find Kyle. Didn't get a chance to stick around long enough to actually find him. " I had some people to track down. Always one step a head of me, I still haven't found them." Dark eyes opened once again, head shaking a bit as if she was attempting to force thoughts out of her head.  Hand reached for the bottle, it was her turn for a refill, bottle was lifted and contents poured into her empty glass before it was placed back on the counter. The drink would sit there for the moment. " Decided I'd come back to the place the search started, rest a bit and maybe try again." Or give up, but that was left unsaid.

Glass was lifted to her crimsons for a second time, head tilting back to allow herself to swallow the whole drink once again. This time she held onto the glass, spinning it slowly in her hand for a moment. Dark eyes would watch the glass for the moment.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:47 pm

His words were not meant to denote irritation with her questions. In fact, his first comment was meant as a joke. The rest was just matter of fact. Why he was here, and where he had been. To someone who was accustomed to the both the teasing tone, and the sheer volume of Fallon's voice years ago likely would have found his words a bit terse. But there was no malice in them. Just... kind of how things were, now. A quick little shake of his head dismissing her apology. "You're good, Rave." Rave. A name he did not really remember using with her... but one he would probably start to use, now.

"Everyone needs to be saved, at some time." But not everyone gets to be, the silent thought finishing the comment in his mind. Angel was one of his oldest friends. As much time as they had spent together through the years, it seemed natural that he would come running, the second he heard her call. Just as he would have for anyone else he called a friend, and gave a damn about. She would have received the same treatment, had she ever called his name.But as Fallon's memory of this girl started coming back, she never was one to go looking for help.

Girl... psh. What had it been? Eight years since he had seen her? At least? She was certainly no girl, anymore. These memories were so dated... but that was part of why he was here, now. Not only to help him regather that which had been lost. But to reconnect, and start putting together a semblance of life once again. Sure, it had been forever since he had seen most of these people. But at least they would not be connected to the more recent past. That was the goal, of course. A new reality. A new beginning.

"She's not," offering a faint shrug to her second Angel inquiry. "But she will be. Time, and all that. If she wants to be." No matter how much anyone from the outside did to console the vampire and make her feel better, they had no control on how Angel recovered. Only she could decide that. Influence it, maybe. But in the end, Angel decided whether she got better, or not.

Icy eyes watched Ravyne as she reached back out for his bottle of whiskey. A brow lifting slightly as she just went and helped herself - yeah, doing what she wanted, that part was coming back as well - but he did not stop her from partaking. Listening to her reveal of why she was here, and what she had been doing since their last encounter. A never ending search, huh. He could relate. But, as he lifted his second glass of whiskey from the bar top, he would respond, with some very familiar words.

"Well, ya found me, Rave. Don't know if that's good or bad? But I guess we shall find out, eh?" The second glass was not thrown down in a single gulp, instead just a long drain taken before lowering back to the counter. "Considering it's you? I'm bettin' on bad."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Everyone needs to be saved at some time or another. Ha! If that wasn't the gods honest truth what was? If only Ravyne could get that thought into that thick skull every once and awhile. But no, this gal wouldn't ask for help back when she first got here, what would make her do that now? That was weakness to her. Weakness she couldn't afford to show at this point in her life. Not with everything going on. Maybe when her life calmed down could she relax and ask for help. " Maybe I'll have to go visit her. Check up on her ya know?" She offered a small chuckle, wicked little grin crossing her lips as a thought crossed her mind. " I'm surprised she's not down here attached to your hip. She seemed to always be attached to you. " That wasn't meant to be said aloud. Yep, no filter on her mouth still, brain thinks it and it just comes right on out of her mouth. That's how she is though.

Another laugh, dark eyes catching that raised eyebrow. "Sorry Wings, should I have asked first?" Little bit of a head tilt, that wicked smile crossing her lips once again. God Ravyne one of these days you're gonna get yourself killed if you don't watch that mouth of yours! Right hand reached for the bottle. "May I?" See she learns! Sometimes! But she didn't wait for him to answer and poured herself another drink. This one, she wouldn't down in one gulp. This time she would take her time with it. No memories at the moment to push back.

" Is there an echo in here?" Asked when he repeated what she had just said to him a few moments ago. " I don't know about bad yet. I'm kinda hoping for good first, then maybe some bad. Or hell even wicked, but that comes much later. We've only just started to get reacquainted. Can't have all the fun in the first thirty minutes now can we?" Dark eyes watched him from over the top of her glass while she took a small drink of that whiskey.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:08 am

Whether Ravyne believed it or not. Whether she would admit it to herself, or not. Everyone needed to be saved. Even Fallon. Even her. "I'm sure she would appreciate it," as he gave a slight nod to her words. "Angel needed all the friends she can get right now." And of course, he had to smirk at that second comment about her. Angel had quite an attachment to him, so what? That's what happens with years and years of friendship. But since that little smirk of hers seemed to be suggesting something - ignore how true it likely was! - Fallon would counter with a smirk of his own. Faded, but still present.

"That sounded a bit like jealousy." The smirk disappearing behind the rim of his glass, which had come back up from the bar top to his lips to drain the remains of his drink. That drink was slow and drawn out, meant to let her think up some clever comment to retort with. And do all she could not to get all flushed and flustered. But he didn't give her too much time, because as that glass came back down, he started right back in. "Chin up, little Chainiac. Maybe someday, you can be hangin' off me too. Dreams do come true, ya know."

A bit of a snicker came from her suddenly polite asking for whiskey. He hadn't really cared, obviously, because he just waved her on to refill her glass. "So far, Ravyne. It's been good. I'm glad to have seen you again. And everyone else that's been here, so far. Hopefully, some signs of life back in this place will bring even more familiar faces back. As far as bad and wicked goes?" His turn to reach back out for his bottle. "I have no idea what you could ever mean by that. Never have I been anything but a good, pure soul. The very idea of being naughty makes me cringe." Every once in a while, a glimpse of the old man came back.
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:59 pm

He was lucky she didn't have any drink left in her mouth when he said it sounded like jealousy. Ha! " Jealous of what? You Wings? Not being a fawning fan girl like half the AotTM was? " Hows that for flushed and flustered? Dark eyes rolled slowly, quick drink of whisky was taken before the glass was placed on the bar top. Smirk crossed those crimsons before a soft laugh crossed her lips.  " Maybe in your dreams big boy, maybe in yours." She wouldn't comment on the dreams coming true part. She knew that one all to well. She also knew that those said dreams could come shattering down around you in the blink of an eye. Happened not once, but twice to the poor thing. One of the reasons she puts on her tough girl panties and keeps them on.

"Always a joy to see ya Wings. One of the few that can take my shit and deal it back to me." Quick little grin given to him before sneaker covered feet uncrossed and moved so she wasn't laying across the bar stools like she had been. Instead she turned in the bar stool now so her body was facing the bar top instead of Fallon. "Lets hope not all familiar faces come a running back now that Angel's opened the flood gate." Little bit of a sigh was given, just a hint of one. Fallon would have to be really good to catch that sigh. Thoughts flicked back to a time before the Inn, back in the AotTM, when she was happy.  Glass was taken up again and quickly brought to her lips. A long drink, to force the memory back, was started before it was quickly spat out across the bar. Good thing she turned in her stool only moments ago or dear, sweet Fallon would have been wearing her whisky! Thankfully the bartender wasn't anywhere near her either. Head whipped around to look at him, dark eyes laughing with that laugh that crossed her crimsons. " You good? " Ravyne tried not to choke while she laughed. Not doing a very good job of it. Hand that didn't hold the glass moved to cover her mouth while she coughed. At least she had some manners? "Being naughty makes you cringe? " Choked out in between coughs that line was. Deep breath. In through the nose out through the mouth. "Who are you and what have you done to the Wings I know and heard so much about?"
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:30 am

"The Alliance, the Society, the Republic, the Order... anywhere I've gone. Yeah. Pretty much." This much he would always remember. Maybe it had more to do with the state of desperation that pervaded every inch of that place, Fallon was like the ultimate rockstar, with a flock of groupies wherever he went. No way in hell he would have had it any other way. Who don't like having adoring fans? "You don't much swoon and drool outwardly. But I know what's goin' on inside that head. You've already undressed me and ravaged me four times since you walked in here." That smirk could not be hidden behind his glass. Too big.

Downing another good bit of his glass, it came back down to the counter with a snort. In his dreams, huh? That was mostly a dark, empty void these days. Well, when he did sleep, anyway. "You'd never want me to wake up. Believe that, dumplin'." Now this was pretty close to the way he remembered a lot of their interactions. Smack talk, blunt flirtation and suggestion. He could be a bit more abrupt with her, because... well? She was an abrupt person. Sweet talk and charm just didn't seem like the right route with her. Being a boorish pig? That seemed like more fun.

... yes. It was a damn good thing she had spun around to give him the side profile before she decided to spew all over the bar. Had he been showered in her backwashed alcohol abuse, who knows what would have happened to her. "... can't handle your liquor?" Shot out at her as she coughed and laughed. ... oh. That's what happened. Asking a question like that, after the comments he just made? The hell was she thinking? This was the Fallon she had heard about. Completely full of it. And comments like those he just made were a classic show if his Gwendolyn-like innocence.

Still, though. Even though it still had it's moments, the words that followed hers pretty much summed up the current situation quite nicely. "Dead and gone, for the most part." Spoken plainly, simply. No mirth or sarcasm in those words. Draining the rest of his drink, then turning his stool about some to face her better. Elbow hit bar, chin hit palm. "Ain't much left of him no more."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Oh we are gonna play that game now? Alright, Ravyne could play right back. Gears switching wicked little grin given before she even spoke  " Only four times Wings?  Have you forgotten my stamina? I'd say more like eight but that's just a rough guess ... I'm not sure where one session ends and the next begins." Ha! She could go back and forth with him like this for hours! All in good fun of course. She didn't even bat an eye while she said it. Little did Fallon know how much she really needed this interaction. Chasing dreams and white rabbits all alone left even the hardest person craving human interactions. "Not like there hasn't been some interesting scenarios going on in that mind of yours." Ya know being the boorish pig that he is!

Pretty sure if he tried the sweet talking and charm on her he'd wind up face down on the bar with his arm behind his back, or wearing the rest of the bottle of whisky. Just saying! She liked him brash and suggestive, it worked well with the way she was and it was a lot more fun! " Not even with a kiss, some food and maybe a quickie? Ya know keep that dream going in the waking world" That wicked little grin never left her crimsons as she fired back to his never want him to wake up comment. Soft laugh given as well to her own words. This was the Fallon she remembered and Ravyne was loving every minute of it!

But now she had a little bit of a mess to clean up, thanks to Fallon! Dark eyes left him for a moment so that right hand could reach for a few napkins to clean up her little spew of whiskey. She thought on his last comment for a moment while she cleaned up her mess. Napkins were crumpled up and tossed into the waist basket behind the counter. Two points for Ravyne! When that was done, she picked her glass back up and finally finished the contents. Reaching once again to pour herself another glass. This one would sit on the bar top for the moment. She had more important things to do right now. Ravyne would turn back around in her bar stool to face him. Head tilting to the left just a bit, still processing what he just said. Dark eyes looked to his icy blues. "He doesn't seem that dead and gone. Our are we just going through the motions for old times sake?" She mimicked him now, her own elbow on the bar and her chin in her palm.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 pm

"... eight? Damn, girl. I know I'm good, but I didn't think you were that into me? We ain't even been here that long?" Eight times since she walked in the door? That's gotta be some kind of record! Just like her, straight faced, not even a twitch. This was always one thing he could count on with Ravyne, as he remembered her more. Most women would have tossed a drink in his face, slapped him, cussed him out... or torn her clothes off by now. But here was Ravyne, firing it right back at him, keeping the game going. If nothing else, this was going to be a very happy memory of this bar!

"In my head, oh yeah. Moving onto her second comment,his chin still plopped lazily in his palm as he leaned on the bar top. Icy eyes peering her way as he continued. "As soon as I looked back at ya, they started swirling. One of the big ones have always been you all tangled up, legs and arms everywhere, while you try to untangle all your chains and stuff. Rollin' around on the ground, howling and swearing. Or the one where there's a bear out in the woods, and it takes a dump. Nobody is around... so will it still stink, if there's no one around to smell it?" So we went from innuendo to this. Still happy you came back?

"A quickie. Yeah right." A little hint of a grin of his own coming to his lips next. "Your stamina, my appetite, no such thing as a quickie, chick. But really, I can have all the fun and enjoyment of it while I'm sleeping, without any of the effort. So why would I want to wake up and have to actually do it for real? That's hard, man. Especially when I'm sleeping for a reason. Though, thanks for letting me know you do want in on the action. Ya don't gotta be shy, Rave. Ya ain't never been afraid to speak ya mind before?" ... and okay, back to the innuendo, since she brought them there again. Good job.

While she worked on cleaning up her mouthful or abused booze off the bar - something he was kinda pissed at her for, by the way! - he would wonder about her response. Sure, this was pretty much a prime example of Fallon's personality. But did she notice the difference? The dull, dead tone, the lack of real reaction to any of it? If this had been eight years ago, she would have been trapped between him and the bar during this conversation. Was this really the person she remembered? If so... god, he was a dreadful bore, wasn't he? Gross. Her words got only a shrug. "You be the judge of that, girl."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:38 am

" I said it was a rough guess .. it could be less then that. Maybe six? " Little shrug of her shoulders was given then.  Yes since she walked in. Fantasies can happen quick like ya know? Not that she was really having fantasies about him, she wasn't into him at all in that way at all! It better be a happy memory Ravyne was given it her all just for him. Ya know, help with those memories and stuff! Hand that wasn't holding her head up from the bar top, reached for her glass. Taking a quick drink before it was placed back down. And thank goodness she did because with his next words he totally would have been wearing that drink.

"That sounds more like a spar we had then a fantasy Wings.But that was one wicked spar, so I can see why you'd want that as such" One of her wicked grins given then. The bear comment almost stopped her in her tracks. Brow rose for only a moment, she didn't know what to say to that. So she wouldn't even touch that one. Every girl had her limits. Apparently Ravyne's was bears taking dumps in the woods? But seriously, a bear taking a dump in the woods? Good gods Fallon!

Another laugh crossed her lips. " Alright so it wouldn't be much of a quicky, but why in the hell would you want to dream about it and not actually do it?" That actually confused her, as someone that really didn't like to sleep that is. Her dreams were totally not puppies, kitties and bunnies. " Yeah, there are things you can do in dreams that you can't do, shouldn't do in the waking world. But to prefer sleeping and dreaming it over the real deal. I just, I can't wrap my head around it. Specially coming from you Wings." That wicked little grin crossed her crimsons again, tongue peeking out a moment to lick at her lips. " Well ya learn something new, or remember something from the past, every day don'tcha?" Was she serious? Couldn't tell by the grin on her face! Dark eyes sure as hell wouldn't give anything away they were busy watching him. Watching his reaction, or rather lack of reaction.

Head tilted in her hand, brow rising once again as she finally caught the tone of his voice. The personality was there but ... something was wrong. " From the sound of your voice and your, lack of reaction. I'm going to go with just going through the motions. The hell happened to you Wings? " This wasn't as fun without the reactions. Which would cause a slight pout to cross her crimsons. See now he done made her pout. Someone was gonna get it!
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:36 pm

"Life happened, Ravyne." The simple response given to her question. What had happened to him.It was not something that would be described in this setting, that was for sure. He didn't much like talking about the last ten years or so of his life. He could tell it verbatim, the events that had brought him to this. But that was it. Everything else was lost. Which was why he was still hanging around here, now that Angel appeared to be more or less back in control. Memories were returning with all the familiar faces here. So until they stopped, there would be a good bit of Fallon in this place.

"Really not much more to say than that, dear."Leaning back up from his slump on the bar top, he gave another faint little shrug of his shoulders. "After it happens, stupid stuff like sex, sleep, acting like a god damn idiot... it all kinda loses its shine. Especially when it has a lot to do with the things that happen." It looks like their previous conversations had just been wrapped up, with those few words he spoke. Sure, their verbal sparring had been their trademark back then. But now... what was the point to it, really? One upsmanship and innuendo was fun... but Fallon just had a hard time getting into fun these days.

"So, yeah. I'm sorry it's not as spirited and hard hitting as it was back in the day. But that day has been over, Ravyne. For a long, long time."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 pm

You hear that sound? It's the sound of all the fun being sucked out of the room.... with just a couple words at that! Ravyne wasn't one to ask personal questions. Well deep personal questions. Not that she didn't care ... ok she really didn't care. Person stuff wasn't her area of expertise. She'd rather talk shit, drink and just have fun. Personal stuff tended to get in the way off all that. Which is why she was running. But that is neither here nor there. Hand not holding her head up reached for her glass, taking a long, slow drink from it while she thought on what he said. Whiskey slow? Yeah it was one of those moments. Finally she just gave a shake of her head. " I can't imagine something messing you up that bad, that all of that looses it's shine." As he put it. " I mean, even sex? That's just ... wow" .

" It's all good Wings. It was still fun for me even if I could tell you weren't that into it." It was her turn to shrug, head lifting off of her hand now so that she could knock back the rest of her drink. Placing the empty glass on the bar top after she did. " Maybe you just need to find the right memory to knock some sense back into you. It can't be that enjoyable to walk around a shell of your former self. Specially in a place that has so many people from your good past. Or maybe that's why you came running to help Angel." Well would ya look at that Ravyne actually being serious! She was genuinely trying to be helpful. Having her fair share of running, changing and then changing back. Sometimes that is all it took, the right memory. And no, she wasn't trying to get all personal on him, it's always speak what's on her mind with her.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:01 am

He really wasn't trying to be a killjoy. Fallon hates killjoys. It just... sort of happens these days. Hence, the reason he kept away from people most of the time now. The same stuff that turned him on just a handful of years ago just really didn't anymore. Maybe he finally just got old. Life getting real with you and beating your ass has a way of aging you quite a bit. He had tried to keep it up? But sometimes the wrong things just pop up, and it drags you back into the reality of your own thoughts. And these days, Fallon's thoughts were no damn good.

"No one memory can fix it, Ravyne." If only it were that easy... hell he would have gone and done that the second after he came back. Lazily draping his arm across the counter to grab the bottle before this jerk drank it all. "Angel's crisis gave me an opportunity to gain back some of what I lost. Coming here would have happened, regardless. She needed me. So I came. ... once I remembered who it was." Yes, even in that moment, Fallon was not sure who had called him. "The memories I will gather here will not fix things... but at least they will give me something nice to remember. Instead of what's left in my head."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by RavyneStorm Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:01 pm

"You didn't remember Angel? The chick that is like a lost little puppy around you? Almost constant dreamy look in her eyes when you're around? I hope you didn't tell her that little fact. She might have been worse off." There she goes spouting off at the mouth again. Sometimes this gal really needed to learn to filter her mouth. It was a sort of defense for her. She'd rather spout on about other things then tell her on her own personal problems ...

Dark eyes glanced at the bottle that he grabbed wicked little smirk given to him. She wasn't going to drink it all. Not her fault he was being all slow with it! " Well maybe new memories will help? I mean old memories are fine an dandy til they turn around and bite you in the ass." Oh lord did she know this one all to well. " New memories, new you with just a dash of the old Wings peeking out from time to time. I think that sounds doable." Slow nod of her head, at least she was making sense to herself. She knew this dance all to well. Ravyne had just finished this one before she came back to the Tel. " Change can be a good thing. " The way her voice sounded it sounded like she was trying to convince herself of that more so then Fallon.
RavyneStorm
RavyneStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down