Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Shards of a Broken Past (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Shards of a Broken Past (closed) Empty Shards of a Broken Past (closed)

Post by Zander Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:33 pm

It was after his first day at the inn that he knew fate had finally set him on the correct path towards his past. Although he found 2 people that knew of him and his past, nothing had yet sparked a memory. Sadly, he thirsted for knowledge of who and what he truly was.

Before nightfall he had headed to the hot springs. He knew it was a bit off and away from the people of the inn, but he needed some time to think... think about some information he had received. He wanted to examine the information and disect it until memories were exposed

He stood, on a long flat rock, about 4 feet high, but long and smooth. His boots removed and he was just watching over a particular steaming spring of water that he planned on dipping into. But the sound of water had an affect on him... and he wasn't ready to jump in. His mind was drifting. Memories of his recent past... the only past he knew, of the past three years were floating forward.....

His first memory was awakening on a cove... bloody. A female attempting to tend the wounds that ravaged his body. The sound of battle raging all around them. Night echoing the screams of both male and females dieing. If not for a wave of salty sea crashing over their forms, pulling them off the cove... death surely would have followed.

His first memory of recent past that had him on the planet of Gor for three years. No knowledge of who or what he was. He thanked the light that something had pulled him to this area and found those that might know of him.

For now, he took a seat at the edge of the rock and meditated.. delving into the past and some of the information he had received... searching for answer.
Zander
Zander

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Shards of a Broken Past (closed) Empty Re: Shards of a Broken Past (closed)

Post by Serena Tue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm

"Ugh what a night! If Angel doesn't stop these pity parties soon I swear I'm gonna drag her out of that room and take her shopping or something." That was all said quietly to herself as she headed for her secret spot at the hot springs dark blue towel tossed over her shoulder. Serena was totally up for a swim, even deserved a swim after the night she had.

So far no one had seemed to find that spot, until today. Serena was just about to step off the path that led to her spot, when green eyes caught the outline of someone in her spot. Now was the time she wished Angel was with her, just so she could see if the person was mean or not, but Angel had taught the girl a few things. So for the moment, unless they heard her talking to herself, Serena would watch the person for a moment. Hopefully see who be able to find out if they where a good guy or not!

The moment that she had taken to wait, Serena could tell that the person was male, and she really couldn't sense any danger from the man. She was tempted to take a peek into his mind, but she hadn't done that in years and not without permission. So that was a no. Oh well, only one thing left to do. Dark blue, flip-flop covered feet would bring her out of the 'hiding' spot in the woods. Arms would fold over the black colored 'goddess' printed in her short sleeved, blue tee-shirt. "You sir, are in my hiding spot." She'd leave it at the for the moment, short and simple. Her ton was playful yet serious. Hopefully more serious then playful ... it was her spot after all! Though nothing in the area really marked it as so. To add emphasis to the seriousness in her voice, those green eyes would narrow a bit at the back of the mans head.

Serena
Serena

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

There must have been waterfalls near the area. The sound of flowing water crashing into rocks eminated off in the distance. He had sensed the weather would be just fine for tonight's water adventure into the springs... funny that his weather sense and many other manifestations happened after he left the strange and exotic world of Gor. Every since willing himself into this area... He felt a well of power within himself. Sometimes, during times like this... where it was calm and quiet out... he could feel that power and energy pulsating within.. pushing outward...growing throughout his body and soul.

To others, he would seem just a sun darkened brute of a warrior in casual attire. Of course, for him casual was button up dress shirt, black trousers tucked into combat boots... blackened and shined properly, a large silver dragon headed belt buckle holding captive its own silver scaled tipped tail, enclosing black leather belt. Since his boots were already removed, he was about to undo the ties that held his shirt together when he sensed anothers presence. Muscles relaxed and slowly he crossed thickly formed arms over broad muscular chest.

The females voice chimed within his mind as she explaining that this was her spot. He did not speak, not right away... For some reason, his breathing had come to a halt. His eye brows started to rise... something sparking.. a tickling at the back of his mind, as if he knew the scent... the sound of the female. A hard swallow of his throat as recognition attempted to bloom in his mind... but at the last second slowly faded away.

After a momentary pause, he finally turned and faced the direction of the females voice. The first thing she would probably notice of him was that he had big eyes... eyes that seemed to dance with a fiery light. And at that particular moment... those flames were flickering and dancing with intensity. He could not speak though... all he could do was search out her gaze... study for any details that might fan sparks to the memories of his past.
Zander
Zander

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

She waited for a reply, any kind of reply would have done. But, there was nothing. Nothing at all! Well, the male did turn to face her and Serena had all intentions of giving this male the tongue lashing of his life time. That was until green eyes saw who was standing in front of her, in her spot no less. Those greens went wide and all emotions that she might have had on her face where replaced with total shock.

The words she had thought of speaking, faded to the background of her mind, lost in the flashes of memories that she had now. Those greens had to close for a moment, hands unfolding from her chest to let her right reach up to rub at her head. No, it wasn't ... it can't be "Zander?!" The name was whispered almost as if she was scared to speak it. Right moved from her forehead to run threw her fiery locks before fingers of that hand would play with the ends. " You can't be my Zander ... " Those words where spoken more loudly this time, attempting to make her last thought real. It really couldn't be her Zander, not after all these years.

Those eyes finally opened, memories gone for the moment, so she could take a good look at the man standing in front of her. " But ..." Greens looked to those dancing eyes, hers filled with hurt, confusion and love. " I remember those eyes. No one has those eyes ... only he does."

Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Wed May 04, 2011 8:37 am

There was nothing in the face that sparked a memory. It was something about the scent... something about the voice that was just so familiar.. He knew this person and there was no doubt in his mind. It took a long time before he could manage to speak.. and when he did, he had to try and remember the words she had first spoken. What impudence... spoilt on the tip of the females tongue... claiming that this spot in nature was hers.

The corners of his lips started to curve upward... slowly forming into a dark smile. He was about to give a brash, confident, arrogant reply to her when the features of this beautiful female finally sunk in. If there were truly angels in this world, he thought perhaps... he just gazed upon one. Angelic features that had his mouth dry and his tongue thick and stuck to the roof of his mouth so he could not speak clearly.

That had never happened to him in his recent memory. In his recent past, he always took what he wanted from females and used them for his dastardly needs and purposes. But this female... stopped him in his tracks. When he did finally gather enough wits to speak, his deep voice rumbled but did not boom in the quiet air of the springs.

"Forgive me, m'Lady, do we know each other? I have no memory of my past.. No so much as one memory past 3 years ago...."
Zander
Zander

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Mon May 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Serena continued to watch him, trying to find something else about him that would confirm or deny what she thought. There where the eyes, one never had the same eyes as another as far as she knew. But there could always be that one person that did. When he spoke, that was the closing factor. It was her Zander. She knew that voice anywhere! She had to take a breath to calm herself, had to keep herself together. Her particles where already trying to pull apart, he was the only one that could make her do that, so it really had to be him. " Yeah, we should know ..." She started that with a bit of an attitude, but the last part of what he said finally hit her. It's what she gets for talking before she thinks. Another breath and she tried that again, this time no attitude. " Sorry, it's been so long. The last I heard from you we where going to live happily ever after. Yes, we know each other, or I guess knew each other."

She couldn't fight the frown that crossed her lips. He didn't remember her, the times by the lake, nothing. This sucked something massive, but Serena was a tough girl she'd handle things no matter what happened. " We dated back in the Alliance of the Twelve Moons. Spent almost every waking moment together..." She wasn't sure if she should go on or not ... so for the time she'd stop there watching him again for signs of remembering or heck even believing a word she was saying.

( ~Sorry its so short, got a lot going on right now, but figured I'd toss something up for ya!~ )
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander Mon May 16, 2011 10:46 pm

He could tell by the range of emotions... lightly touching her expression... that there was a past here. He could hear it in her voice, he could see it in her expression, though it gave off little... somehow he could tell there was something there. Perhaps something in the back of his mind was circling around in his past, bringing forth small trickles of information about someone that obviously knew him very well.

But he finally realized that she had said his name perfectly, exactly the way he pronounced it.. exactly the way he liked it to be said. Never before had his name sounded so perfectly accented than now. Gathering his wits... for he needed to think with the usual crystal clarity that almost always confounded others. Obviously she knew him and his question had been foolish. Taking a deep inhale, he began to speak in that deep rumble of his...

"What I meant to say was, permit me to introduce myself properly..." and with unnatural speed, he stood a foot or so from her... so quick was his movement that it was as if he were standing there all along. A formal bow.... it was a step forward with his right foot, knee slightly bent, his left hand gently swept her hand from her side... and before she could resist or pull away, firm lips touched the back of her palm... "I am Zander... Zander Dragonstorm. And before this moment.. I hath never seen a more beautiful, more stunning female in my entire life. May I be so bold... to ask for the name of the most beautiful female I hath ever met? And possibly, my future soul mate... my soulfire"

Her words rang true in his mind. Even though he did not know if her words were true, he felt that they were. There was a burning flame inside, that had sparked to life. Life and energy running through every single one of his veins... all because of her. He had three years of memories, and never once in the past three years, did he feel like he did while in her presence.
Zander
Zander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down