Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Mixing Timelines and Crossing Inter-Dimensional Bridges

Go down

Mixing Timelines and Crossing Inter-Dimensional Bridges Empty Mixing Timelines and Crossing Inter-Dimensional Bridges

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 pm

This is the story of a girl who took a local bus into another world. And when she found a way home via a cell phone the only time that lapsed there was two weeks.

"It's so crazy that I don't even understand it......(pause) Tell me about it! I've been in Rhydin for a year, maybe even two -who knows- and I go home and hear I hadn't even been missing a month! (pause) You really think I did something wrong? I had to 'cause otherwise it wouldn't make sense for him to handle business. Then again..."

Then again why was she even surprised! Everything her brother told her about fantastical creatures has been true - that they existed; not necessarily their actions - and she was sitting cross-legged on her bed talking to a non-talking squirrel! Ha!

Nothing should be surprising and yet it was.

Blink the Squirrel pushed aside the empty shells of his recently devoured nuts and reached for more to eat in his collected pile.

"Then I fall out of the sky, land on Gilligan and he tells me that I've been gone for months!" She picked up a nut shell and shucked it at her wall. Despite the length of time gone she still had her room! She was going to have to give some propers to the people who ran this place. Seriously.

"Mixing timelines and crossing inter-dimensional bridges is most certainly not my forte."

She did bring a bag back with her but where it was she didn't have the foggiest of clues. It was with her when she dialed back and after she landed it was gone. Was there someone to contact when your luggage got lost during dimensional crossings? That wasn't the only thing she didn't know, she also didn't know how she got back in her room! One moment she was bantering with Gilligan while he pointed her in the right direction and now she was in her room?

Talk about memory gaps!

She didn't any stranger than usual, was wearing clothes, and hadn't felt any hadn't found any cuts, bruises or broken bones so that meant that everything was a-okay! Life needed it's mysterious and when she told her folks that she was off living a bohemian lifestyle to further her artistic career (mostly true) they only asked a few questions and she was able to dodge those as she always did when dealing with them. Over the years they had grown use to her varied lifestyle. Besides! It was still Summer there and she had a couple more months before her last year of college! She did promise she'd write... better get on to finding a post office that delivered between worlds or something.

So that's how it goes! Vesta Voui was back in Rhy'din, now to see what happens next.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum