Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]]

2 posters

Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]] Empty Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]]

Post by The Sadist Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 am

It had been a long while since she had ventured from the confines of her room. Once more Doug had taken leave and this time there was no word from him. The Sadist was a patient woman but when exactly do you draw that proverbial line in the sand? Leather clad vixen left the Inn only to walk aimlessly towards the cliffs. It was safe to say that she was distracted for even her beloved shadows could not draw her attention to the presence they felt. Femme fatale was in rare form this night as the moon cast it's luminescence light upon her as she came to the base of the cliff and paused.

Mantilla of ebon fluttered over depths of liquid mercury as they scanned the face of the rocks. No, she was not going to be climbing that tonight, but she did find a protuding rock to take up residence on. Spankable ass was lowered so that legs could dangle from either side, booted feet would swing as hands would press between thighs so she could support the forward lean. Predator, that was what she was becoming once again and tonight she might just have to go on the hunt. The Immortal beauty missed the thrill of the hunt, the chase and then the ultimate demise of those unlucky enough to cross her path. Wicked grin rode high upon velveteen softness as she eliminated the distraction.

She could hear it as well as feel it, she knew she as not alone, but did that matter? No, Malice was more than capable of handling herself so whatever or whoever it was nearby was dismissed but not completely so that she would be caught off guard. Talon like nails painted black drummed their boredom into the rock and she waited. Soft whispers sent tendrils to flux around her as if charged with electric. Her shadows to do their Mistresses bidding without question seemed to dissipate but in truth they were on the hunt of the form that dared to venture to close to her.
The Sadist
The Sadist

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]] Empty Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]]

Post by Reaper Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Looking around noticing My new surroundings coming from Dead End City from a life of underdwellings. Decides to continue down the path I have found twirling a knife in my hand noticing a woman on the rock licking my blade chuckling to myself like psychopath. shaking my long black hair behind me sliding my mask revealing a grim reaper face as i take suttle steps forward this woman staying in the shadows not to be seen. To stop and just look at her as a lion is stalking a gazel in a hunt.

Reaper

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]] Empty Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes [[Reaper Only ]]

Post by The Sadist Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 am

Wicked was the grin that came to caress velveteen softness as the male approached. Malice was after all Mistress of the Shadows so they told her every move he was making. With each subtle step he took the shadows around him grew more agitated, releasing soft wailing moan. Sneaking up on her was not an option, not now, not ever. Her position on the rock remained the same because he simply was no threat to the Immortal Beauty. Mantilla of ebon pulled fleshy hoods lower to conceal twin depths of liquid steel, yes she would give the appearance of being helpless....she did need to feed after all.

Malice was an expert at playing cat and mouse, and he would soon learn that as he stared into her face as the life was drained from him. Unless of course he proved worthy enough to keep around. Yes, Malice was in need of a pet and who knows what talents this male possessed. Whispers only her shadows could hear would silence their objection to his stalker-esque procession towards her, yes scaring him off was not an option. He would either become her dinner or her pet, the decision was ultimately his but hey, she was at least giving him a choice should he even make it to her on the rock.
The Sadist
The Sadist

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum