Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Arrival Of A Pyromanaic

5 posters

Go down

The Arrival Of A Pyromanaic Empty The Arrival Of A Pyromanaic

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Well what is this place that he found? That was the very question that had gone through his head as he stood outside of that inn. But should he just walk away, or should he go in, that was a question that he also asked himself, and one that he did not have an answer for. So what did he do? It was simple really, he just stood there staring at the outside of that inn, thinking quietly to himself what he should do. The only movement coming from him, being when a hoodie slieve covered hand moved into the pocket on the front of that hoodie, pulling out a lighter. Once that lighter was brought to the front of him, he light that lighter go, letting the small flame rise up from it.

Watching that flame for a moment, he became transfixed on it, drifting off into his own world, for the time that he stood there watching it, completely unaware of anything that was going on around him. That flame as small as it was, as he watched it beginning to grow larger and larger before his eyes blinked, and that flame faded out of existence. "I guess I should go inside..." Which is what happened next, not too quickly though, he made his way to the door, slowly opening it, slowly stepping inside before taking a look around inside the lobby area. Stepping closer to the front desk, he shot a glance behind there. "Anyone home..." Words spoken as his eyes glanced around once more, looking for well..anything.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

The Arrival Of A Pyromanaic Empty Re: The Arrival Of A Pyromanaic

Post by The Sadist Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Subtle was the wind around her, silence was the key to going unseen. Wrapped in the salacious tendrils of her beloved shadows the Sadist watched from a distance as the male firebug toyed with his lighter. She noticed how he seemed to become mesmerized but the flickering of the flame. Depths of liquid steele continued to watch as he vanished inside the Inn. Soft whispers to her shadows and soon the corner of the Inn seemed to pulsate with her arrival. Not that he would notice mind you.

Purging from the shadows the femme fatale moved with feline grace towards the male. Stopping just inches from his back. "I'm sure Epiphany is around somewhere."Trademark smile claimed velveteen softness. Her own voice sounded unfamiliar to her, perhaps because she hadn't fed in awhile. Family of five came to brush her hair from her face as she continued to watch his back. That alone would unsettle most people, for Malice did have that effect.

Svelte frame would then take a step back letting the soft whisper of leather invade the quiet of the Inn."If you'd like the bar is open round the clock, should a drink be something you'd like."Should he turn around her head would nod towards the bar, if not well she would assume he was deaf. Either way Malice was headed to the bar herself. Not like she had anything to do these days. Doug was gone, and letting herself pine away for him was out of the question now. So, let's see if Mr. Firebug was a brave man.
The Sadist
The Sadist

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 pm

"Hold the...." Of course, that was just her luck, she heard the door closing, which mean the man that had been going in either did not see her or didn't care that she was lugging a nice sized brown box with her. Nothing was written on any side of the box, just the top, which was folded in upon each other, the name Xavier, in black Sharpie marker. A deep breath was taken, it wasn't that she had to carry the box that far she had driven right up front, in her car. But the box wasn't super light. Xavier had gotten a few things accumulated at her home. After the way things went the other day, she no longer wanted them in her possession, not that she was airing dirty laundry, no one would know for sure what was in that box.

Once she got up all the steps, she would balance the box between one jean clad leg and the inn's siding, using her free hand she would open the door. Taking control of the box in both hands, she would use her shoulder then her back to hold the door open, as she stepped over the threshold after her leg was lowered. Once inside the door would close behind her, steps were taken, careful not to run into the man whom seemed to be talking to himself. But then he was answered by a female voice, though it wasn't one that she knew, not that it had to be. Steps were taken hopefully she did not run into anyone, as she set the box down on the counter top. He would be able to get it from there right? She did not want to have to go to his room, she refused to go to him, refused.

Chocolate gaze looked between the two, the woman and the man, not lingering overly long. At the mention of Epiphany, made Titania want to go look down in the hole to see if Epiphany and the hunks were still working. Debating going that route. "Epiphany might be down in the hole. I can go check if you would like." She would volunteer that to them, and await to see what was said. Even as the lady was going to the bar.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 am

He listened to the words from the first woman, standing there facing away from her. Not that he was afraid or anything, far from it in fact what she did not see was the smirk that had come over his face. Only briefly did his head turn to look towards the first woman who had been speaking, more so to see the direction it was she had begun to walk. "A drink is good...as long as it is strong." Eyes continued to watch her for a moment before he turned his attention to the other woman that was there, having heard everything that she said as well. "Alright, if you want to go find her. It can wait to, I don't think if there are any rooms that they will go anywhere unless someone burns them down..." Ironic choice of words coming from him of all people.

Not that it mattered though, if there were no rooms available he would go stay somewhere else. But for now, he glanced back to the front desk though his attention went to the box that read Xavier on it. Letting his gaze fall over it, and he knew he should not do it. But temptation it was a strong thing, and this was something that was really for him, too good to pass up. His gaze, just stayed on the box for another five seconds or so, before he looked back towards the front desk. That box he had just been looking at if anyone had been paying attention to it, would begin to notice smoke lightly beginning to wisp up from the outside of the box, up by the top of it, as it began to smolder. Though it was only contained to the outside of the box, if anyone opened it up, they would see the inside of the box was completely untouched. "But really, it is up to you if you want to go." Words spoken once again to the woman who offered to go find someone, as he shot a glance in the direction of the first woman, having a idea in his head that she knew what he had just done. Just a small idea.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sadist Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:09 pm

The femme fatale heard him speak, but silence was golden. He was a big boy and if a strong drink was what he wanted, well all he had to do was move his feet in her direction. No brainer. Malice of course didn't see the other woman or if she had there was no acknowledgment of the fact. Yes, the bitch was back in full force. However, something caused her to stop, and slowly turn around in time to see the white tendrils of smoke rise from the box. Sculpted brow arched in the males direction but she said nothing. It wasn't her business, unless the Firebug was going to burn down the Inn. He was like a child playing with matches, and he was going to get burned sooner or later. They always did.

Mercury depths concealed mostly beneath sooty lashes as they danced between the Firebug, the woman and the box. Velveteen softness pulled into a smirk before she turned back around and headed towards the bar. Lucky for Malice the bar was empty, so her seat selection was vast. Of course she sashayed up to the bar, leather covered ass lowering to claim the bar stool while heels from booted feet hooked in the lower rung. Manicured nails painted black gave a slow and steady drum against the wooden top. She really wasn't much for self service but it might just come to that. She had sworn off drinking a few years back, but now...what the hell. Self pity wasn't her cup of tea but she wasn't above drowning her sorrows in a nice bottle of tequila.

The Sadist
The Sadist

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 pm

She did not see what he had done to the box. Honestly it wasn't her stuff it was Xavier's stuff, so if anything inside of the box was damaged he could deal with Xavier. He had a bit of a temper, but she wasn't sure how it would come out, or if it would at all. Then again, the box being singed he might even think she did that, which if asked she would flat out say the box was in perfect shape when she set it down. It was.

Steps were taken away from the man, and the lady, as she went to see if Epiphany was down in the hole. She walked over to the hole, where the construction crew was working and called down, because with the deepness of it it wasn't possible to see if she was down there or not. "Epiphany are you down there?" She would await for a reply of sorts. Or at least wait to see if anything was said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

He would make his way to the bar, all in due time. All in due time. First thing was first though, moving toward where that box was, he placed a hand on where it was smoldering at, snuffing it out. Just as quickly as that was done, he turned around to face the direction of what he thought was where the bar was at, making more of a mental note then anything. That done, he turned his attention back to the front desk, his movements taking him close enough now, that he turned around, pulling himself up onto that desk taking a seat there. His gaze now being allowed to roam a bit, it began to search over the lobby looking for the different ways to leave, looking outside as well.

His gaze going around outside to the surrounding area at least what he could see. At one moment spotting even if it was a small section of forest, it caused for the fastest of moments what some could consider a evil smirk to come across his lips, before just as quickly it was gone. A quick debate of whether to go to the bar or not now was quickly put to rest as he decided to get checked in first before doing anything. So attention now turned to the direction of the hole. "So is there anything worth getting into around here?" Now if anyone heard him, that was a different matter.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Now even though she was looking down in the hole, it didn't mean that she wasn't paying any attention to the man, for he was the whole reason that she was over here. She might of missed the fact that he had singed the box, but the words, So is there anything worth getting into around here, she heard perfectly clear. She of course had a ready reply, that he may or may not hear. "Me." Straight of face even as she spoke, before glancing into the hole, and then attempting to walk towards the desk. "I don't think she's down there....want me to see if I can help ya? Or find someone else?" She was going with Epiphany because the lady that walked through said Epiphany.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 am

Remaining sitting there on that front desk, he had listened to what the woman had said, he nodded his head slightly, as his eyes continued to look everywhere, still taking in the entire area that was around him. "Yes, I was asking you. I'm pretty sure I would be right in saying that you have been here longer then me obviously since I just found this place today." A slight nod of his head followed, as he slid himself off of the desk now, and walked towards a window for a moment before turning around and leaning against it now, looking back towards that woman. "Well, maybe you can help me, I just need a room or something, if there are any free." Flash of a smile to her, as he continued to watch her.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:21 pm

There still was no noise from the hole, which meant either Epiphany did not hear her or she wasn't in there. Steps were taken as she walked over to where the man was standing next to the window, not another word was spoken until she reached next to him. Men really were dense were they not? Her hand lifted and flicked a piece of lint off his shoulder. "I was not asking if you were speaking to me." A pointed look was given to him, before she turned upon the heel of her shoe, part of her wondering if he still would not get the refrence.

Once she reached the counter, she did not go behind it she stopped in front of the box, that she had brought of Xavier's belongings. "I don't reside here...I just came here to bring my boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend his belongings." She gave a nod of her head towards the box. "Though I am thinking I should take them to his room, so he can't call me a chicken." She had a feeling he would take such a shot at her, and she wasn't giving him any ammo to use when complaining about her. She couldn't even bring my stuff to me, such a chicken she couldn't face me.

Fingers would reach back to tap upon the counter, waiting for someone, anyone that knew the books to show up. Maybe that would do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Unaware of what was going in inside the inn, Al walked in carrying a empty basket, the lid was closed. Humming as she went, she did not know if the person that she intended the basket for was eating the food, or if someone else was getting it but she figured as long as she ended up finding the basket empty on his door stop, she was going to keep refilling it.

Pausing when she came into the inn, she spotted the girl standing at the desk with her back to the desk and her eyes on, glance, a guy. Maybe they were new here? She would smile first to the guy then to the lady. "Hello...did you need some help?" It wasn't her normal thing to help behind the desk but she could handle it she had filled in a time or two before. She was family kind of in a way, so she figured she might as well help out if she could, right?

Steps would begin to be taken as she went towards the desk, if the pair did not need any help she would just continue on and go to the kitchen. If either of them happened to look at her she was wearing a pair of nice fitting jeans, a darker denim that had seen better days, a small tear at the knee on the right side, stray threads showing. Black tennis shoes were worn with a light purple pipping, shoe laces and a nike swoosh. Upon her torso was a matching black wife beater shirt that was mostly covered up by a matching light purple zip up jersey jacket with a hood that was hanging against her back.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Epiphany was so down in the hole that it was hard to hear things. Either that or there was another reason why there was no quick response. . . Anyway, her crew had been working hard on the tunnel and had made significant progress and as none of them were here (day off and all that), and there was no light shining into the now tunnel aside from what came from the main floor of the inn, it was hard to see how far it actually went.

It went far. Really far down and made it's downward slant as it was suppose to.

Nevertheless, eventually there would be movement in that opened section of the floor and what peeked out was a bright yellow construction hat with a lit light on the tip of it that was shining brightly into the room. A pair of eyes - attached to the head that was in the helmet of course - soon peeked out too and they squinted as they darted around the room. When a person was in darkness so long with only a headlight to see with, coming into a full room of light can be a bit painful.

Focusing on the Front Desk -cause that was in front of her and was easier to focus on then trying to look all around the floor - she saw two that she knew but there was a guy there as well? That made her purse her lips together - even if that part of her face was still hidden in the hole - and she narrowed her eyes on him. True, she couldn't see much of him from her current position, just a bit of leg here and maybe a hand or something here and there, but she knew it was a guy from the voice she heard as she was coming up to the surface, and something else she couldn't quite pin-point.

For now things seemed to be in order so the bright yellow construction hat with the bright light and the squinting hat that belonged to the person of said hat, would stay there. Watching, for the moment, not saying anything or moving.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Eyes watched for a few moments as the woman had removed the piece of lint that was there on the shoulder of his hoodie that he wore before watching her move towards the front desk, all the while, the only thing that he did was lean backwards against the window, letting his eyes once more scan around that front lobby, though that was cut short when he finally noticed the new woman that was there, who had talked. His eyes glanced between the two of them for a few moments, remaining quiet as he continued to glance between the two of them though that lasted for a few moments before his silence was broken. "It's always best to be the strong one when it comes to something like that." Remaining there leaning against the window, he shot a glance over to the new woman that was there, who had asked if anyone needed any help. "Was wondering if there were any free rooms." A bit of a shift in the way he stood followed next as he glanced around again, while his hands began to fumble around in that front hoodie pocket as he was reaching for something.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:08 am

Wow, she never realized how dense males were, or maybe she trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. She really had no more benefits given to the male brain. She was going to have to start assuming that they all were as dense as fog. Whats there to do around here? Me. Me was the answer. Me was something to do around here. Men..guys..boy...oy vey!

She gave a smile towards the woman came into the place. She was just about to speak when something had her looking at the hole. She saw the top of a Epiphany and she went back over to the hole. "Epiphany! Just the person we are looking for. We have a guy over here whom would like to get checked in." A small pause. "As I am not a resident here I didn't think I should attempt it. It's not my place. But your here now! Besides I am only here to bring Xavier his belongings." She felt there was no reason to hide it, after all Epiphany was his sister that he always had a crush on right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 am

She was about to answer the man, that she really rightly didn't have a clue, but she didn't have to. It seemed that the other lady was getting him help, which let a soft sigh of relief escape from her. Because she wouldn't have to speak that up, that she wasn't trained for that, or had permissions to do such. Surely it couldn't be that hard, but well it wasn't something she was asked to help with, and with her schedule that didn't bother her. In fact she was on her own lunch break at work, and had come all the way back to the Inn from down by the docks, simply to repack the picnic basket and drop it off on her way back to work.

A small nod was given in the ladies way before turning back to the man. "I hear she found Epiphany I am sure she will be with you shortly! She knows the Inn better then most. Pardon me." A quick smile as she slipped away, taking the picnic basket with her.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Gah-ha!" Is what Epiphany said as she faltered backwards in that hole when Titania had suddenly said her name.

She really shouldn't have been surprised as she should have seen her coming. But she was and she hadn't seen her. So focused was she on the guy at the desk - the parts that she could see anyway - that the girl had blocked most of everything else around her out until it was white noise. Having your name called out can sometimes be just the ticket to snap a person back to the here and now. Epiphany's had come with her falling back on her posterior and still only hearing bits and pieces of what was being said to her. Something about a guy, a resident, and Xavier. Lucky for her she didn't fall and tumble down-down-down the hole.

There was something about that desk guy that picked at the back of her mind.

"Um, yes ah," that bright light on the yellow construction hat turned smack-dab in Titania's face when Epiphany lifted her head to look at her, "what were you saying again?" Now, Epiphany wasn't a her cleanest at the moment, she rather looked like you'd expect a person to look who had been camping in a deep and dark hole. Dirty. Her shirt was either white or a light tan and the jeans she wore certainly had seen better days and this said nothing of the dirt under her fingernails or on her face. Was Titania sure she wanted Epiphany to take care of the guy?

Nevertheless! Up to her feet she went and out of the hole she climbed, getting that light out of Titania's face in the process. Once she was on the main floor a couple stomps and kicks of her boot to the ground to knock off loose dirt, and a long stretch upward with her arms and she was headed to the desk. "Not to sure where Xavier is, it's the guys' day off. Is it a lot? You could leave them with me...." That wasn't as innocent as it sounded, neither was it meaning that if she did decide to leave them with Epiphany that there was an assurance that her brother would get them in a timely fashion or all together, well, all together.

"Hell-o guy at the desk with the oddities about him!" said the obviously non-odd girl who was covered in dirt. Epiphany flashed him a brilliant - and impressively white and clean - smile as she approached the desk. She tipped her thumb back to Titania. "She said you said something about a residence?"

Arms crossed she leaned against that front desk, the light on her hat still on and landing somewhere on the guys torso or maybe even his face if he was at her level.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm

He just kind of stood there, watching the interactions of the females that were there, all the while his hands continued to fumble about inside that front hoodie pocket, the reaction on his face changed to one that was more of the nervous kind. All that time, while watching the females interact with each other, he did not hear anything of what they had been saying as his hands finally clutched onto what they were trying to grab. Feeling his hand wrap around it, quickly after a small lighter was pulled out and flicked on, allowing the flame from it to begin to flicker which in turned caused him to essentially drop into his own world watching that flame flicker, the reaction that he had gone through was one very much like a drug addict who had just gotten more of his drug of choice. As well, in his own mind, that whole thing just went to show that he had at least some self-control as he did not just set something on fire.

All of this though of course only took about a twenty second span to take place before his attention finally was broken off of the flame when he noticed the light that was now on his chest, looking down at it for a moment before looking up to where the source of the light was coming from. Looking to the woman who had her hard hat on. "Yea.... I was curious if there were any rooms that were free." Finger finally moving over the small flickering flame, snuffing it out even though his thumb continued to hold the switch on the lighter down, al the while his eyes had gone back to going back and forth between the females.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm

She shot a grin to Epiphany...because now the dense man that was looking for a room, was all hers. A look to the man, "Hope you enjoy your stay." Was still said with a grin, as fingers touched the box, and she scooted it just so to rest it against her hip. "Thanks for the offer Epiphany, if he's not in his room, I will either leave it by the door or bring it down here." She was not going to not do it.

And just like that she was back on her way again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:56 pm

"Perhaps a fire-proof room?" Epiphany said with a smile since she saw what he was playing with. They had fireproof areas -the gym and now the common area of the bar - so doing the same to a room would not be an issue.

Still, it could have been a bit of a tease. Clearly she was in a playful mood by her actions and attire alone. He was wanting a room so she did what she was suppose to do and pulled out the ledger and started flipping through it even as Titania was making her leave. "Okay Titania! Take care now!" She had nothing against the girl, even if she was curious as to what was in that box.

Epiphany drew a line down along the page with her finger until she found a blank spot. Tapping it twice she turned the book around to face him and plopped a pen down in the middle. "We have a couple rooms avaibilbe yet, but none of them are free. It'll cost you some blood, sweat, and shirtless hours in the hole...," she said with a tip of her head back to the hole she crawled out of earlier. "Think you can do that?" That was her slyly recruiting another male to help dig in the hole, why not right? He didn't mention money, she wasn't going to mention it. Besides.. she always considered working for your stay a better option. Use the money on something else.

"If you can.. then sign there." Leaning forward to tap the blank line again. "It will also cover any thing you spend at the bar area in the terms of food and drink."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

His attention turned to the woman who was now leaving the area watching for a moment as she walked away, he nodded his head a bit in her direction as to say good bye to her, though he did not actually say it. Hey it was his way of saying goodbye, he always did it. But now to the woman who had been speaking to him, turning his attention to her now. The whole time he had been listening to what she was saying, and all it would take to get a room was some work? Well that sounded like a deal to him, after all it meant more money in his pocket. "You drive a hard deal you know that." Hey was that a sly smile that formed very very briefly on his face? Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't but regardless, he reached out and picked up that pen, scribbling down his signature on the line that he was supposed to, before setting the pen back down, lifting his head up as well to look at her. "So, which room did I just sign for?" Yes he did not say anything about the fire proof issue, he would find his ways to get his drug.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 pm

That he had agreeded to be one of her workers made Epiphany grin, and grin wide and mischevious at that. How wonderful it was to have someone volunteer so easily without much question - or any - at all! Though, to be nice, she could have given more information about what working for her would entail aside from the clothing aspect, but he didn't ask. Don't ask, don't tell, a wonderful loophole.

She watched him sign the book and that grin was steadily in place it wasn't until he was done that she whiped up the book and snapped it shut. If the book did anything special to those who signed it, she didn't know - not really - and perhaps her chuckle of : "Thank you so much for your soul!" was just playful banter.

Perhaps. Sometimes it was hard to tell with this girl.

The ledger was put back and a key was snatched up and its hook dangled off the tip of her forefinger as she held it out of him "Here you go, room 105." She pointed to the steps behind her with the other hand. "Up the stairs there make a turn, I think, and you'll have your room. Interesting to note that there's no bathroom in your room." May have been something to point out before he signed the book? "But there is the communal bathroom with separate showers and all that. Its at the end of tht floor. Towels, clothes and basic soap is provided." Boys and girls together so hopefully he didn't have a problem with that. Or if he did, well. . .

"Report to the Hole tomorrow. Someone will take care of you." The Hole, of course, was obviously the hole she ha crawled out of. Couldn't miss it. Right in the middle of the hallway betwen the Bar area and the Lounge. "Enjoy your stay!"
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down